• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I have the feeling that V.Gaal is going after Strootman as soon as the WC is over.
Well, that would be a great transfer to be honest.
Forza Madrid then
Apparently. I'm on the fence to switch. But looking and Gurthang or plug... I'd rather stick with bla and sikaffy.jpg :/
you just jinxed it :/
Last time I jinxed a Bayern CL match Bayern won 3:1 against United... that would be a great result this time too.

Blablurn

Well, that would be a great transfer to be honest.

Apparently. I'm on the fence to switch. But looking and Gurthang or plug... I'd rather stick with bla and sikaffy.jpg :/

Last time I jinxed a Bayern CL match Bayern won 3:1 against United... that would be a great result this time too.

Expect the inevitable 1:3 :( It's gonna be a defeat like back then against Milan.

kmax

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Real+Madrid+CF+v+Bayern+R4gjEzMbChql.jpg

Tomorrow fellas.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just saw that there are two Southampton fans here (IamMikeside, 3Sixty).

I just read that Southampton is interested in an OGC Nice player, Timothee Kolodziejczak, for a £7M transfer fee. Have you heard about it? It is probably in case of Luke Shaw’s departure, but it would be huuuge for us: £7M is basically our current debt and 1/4 of our annual budget.

Sounds like a deal that could benefit both teams.

Jack cw

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Real+Madrid+CF+v+Bayern+R4gjEzMbChql.jpg

Tomorrow fellas.

Must be a good omen then, because that picture is from the 2012 semi :D
Do Bayern need a video producer? because that was dog shit. Seriously, I am available at a good price.

A monkey did that video to begin with.
Did Ronaldo miss in that shootout? I genuinely can't remember.
He and Ramos showed some of the most quality penalties ever.
Expect the inevitable 1:3 :( It's gonna be a defeat like back then against Milan.

That was Ancelottis doing... and Inzaghi... that guy seriously fucked us. But its funny, I expect a 1-3 defeat for us too :/

This is probably just me, but I've found that the team I want to win these sort of games is starting to become decided by whoever does the least PR

Bayern vs Real Madrid is an unique challenge

I had quite a laugh with some random Bayern fans in Madrid last week so I will be supporting them. I also saw more Real Madrid official shops then I saw people wearing Real Madrid kits out there so fuck them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's the equivalent of polygon, as a pundit. The fucking worst.

looooooooooool

but hey, at least you're guaranteed some entertainment!
KuGsj.gif
I'd take him over any MoTD or SKY cunts.

I'm almost certainly DCing hard, but I've only just seen the Mirror headline "Jose Mourinho's cheating Chelsea 'killed football' to triumph against Liverpool"

lol

I would fucking love to kill football if it means winning in Europe. Playing attractive useless football IS the wrong way after all.

looooooooooool

but hey, at least you're guaranteed some entertainment!
KuGsj.gif
I'd take him over any MoTD or SKY cunts.

No it's not entertaining at all. He's just sitting there, while the rest are trying to talk about what happened in the match, saying "well that's his job"... and being angry. Fuck him, a cunt as a player and a cunt off the pitch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom