• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_n5f83ydspi1rrboavo2_r1_250.gif

White people dancing :lol

Linius

WHAT

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US (TOO)

Just like the Germans we only play 34 games in a season. So Spain, Italy and England should always be leaders in statistic like this one. At least we have a higher record than Bayern, ha!

Lightning

Banned
If Real lose the CL final then Ancelotti will be sacked, right? Or is the Copa del Rey a big thing?

Seems like selling Ozil and Higuain came back to haunt them when they picked up some injuries, the squad just ran out of legs.
If Real sack Ancelotti then who can they replace him with? He's done fine. Even if they lose the CL final.

Seems weird though that despite Atletico having a great season it may end without a trophy.

Ozil will inspire us to the FA cup along with Ramsey.

phaze

I plummeted from 10th to 21st in the fantasy league over the last 3 games of the season...

I don't get why I'm 22nd when I have the same number of points. :( Still jumped 5 positions yesterday so I've no cause for complaining.

:(

Wilshere wins goals of the season, that's another trophy in the bag.

Deserved.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!

All the best man. Lewa will flop.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we are in page 102

if this isn't a sign I don't know what is

and Milch are you turning 102 by any chance?

bjaelke

Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy, Glen Johnson, Gary Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Leighton Baines, Luke Shaw, Jordan Henderson, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Jack Wilshere, Ros Barkley, Adam Lallana, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Chamberlain, Sterling, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: John Ruddy left out of England World Cup #SSN

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Blablurn

Jan Aage Fjortoft @JanAageFjortoft

Re: Draxler Nothing new!
- Arsenal interest cooled
- Most likely Bayern 2015
- will stay at Schalke now
- been weak 2014

Carbonox

Jan Aage Fjortoft @JanAageFjortoft

Re: Draxler Nothing new!
- Arsenal interest cooled
- Most likely Bayern 2015
- will stay at Schalke now
- been weak 2014

Hasn't Draxler regressed? Bayern should totally shock everyone and make Ribery's successor Marco Reus.

Uus4Plt.png

Enjoying watching the journos shit the bed over Cole being excluded.

Bet they'd all have Cole, Terry, Lampard, Gerrard and Rooney play until they could no longer walk because of course their experience of failing at World Cups is what will guide England to glory.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!

Bet they'd all have Cole, Terry, Lampard, Gerrard and Rooney play until they could no longer walk because of course their experience of failing at World Cups is what will guide England to glory.

Hodgson is just lining up his "Well it was a great experience for the young players" excuse for when we go out in the group stage.

bjaelke

OptaJoe @OptaJoe
8 - Martin Skrtel scored the most goals against the top 4 in the 2013-14 PL - Liverpool (4), Arsenal (2), City (1), Chelsea (1). Set.

TadkV.gif

Yeah but the point is, he's already more worried about keeping his job than doing well in the tournament.

I think we're at cross purposes here.

I think we'd do better with youthful attacking intent, which is something England never bother trying because we're so conservative.

So I like that he's going out on a limb and taking a risk. It's something I can support. Rather than watch the same old people fail just like they did last time and the time before that and the time before that.

Look at England's record. Always out on penalties. It tells you that we're shit at scoring goals and too defensive minded. I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory than not fuckign try at all/go out on penalties for the 100th time.

Carbonox

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn proves to me there is still life in Square-Enix yet. Absolutely superb title, probably their best of the generation and I don't even like MMORPGs. Shame they have fuck all lined up in the immediate future though. That garbage looking Murdered game will bomb so badly.

Nicktendo86

I wish GAF let you like posts, this one would get liked to fuck and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom