• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Like a boss has rarely been more fitting.

10268803_646390902106827_582927897_n.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini banned for three games for Pjanic elbow. Prandelli better shove his code of ethics up his ass and take him to WC anyway. As much of a cunt he is, he's the best cb we have in a back 4.
Ahahahaha I think he did. He came out and said his elbow was not intentional.

Pls

Pls

Whenever I used to catch 5 minutes of Farscape (think it was on before Robot Wars or Malcolm In The Middle) I used to think it looked unbelievably boring. Is Battlestar Galactica similar?
I've never seen an episode of Farscape, but judging from the premise I just read on wiki, no they're not at all remotely similar :p

Just a really entertaining tv show with some great characters and interesting plots.

Lightning

Banned
I hope not too many players leave Southampton, it must be horrible seeing your side picked apart like that.
Clubs should be thankful their Chairman left in January otherwise Shaw would be allowed to leave and every other club would get told to fuck off.

Meier

$$ for the new TV deal for MLS:

208C697603B8469F9F2CBE16805D232B.ashx

For comparison's sake, NBC pays about $83m a year for the PL rights. Huge increase in revenue for the league.

Barzul

Southampton are going to have 4 major departures this summer imo. but if they spend the money they'll be getting right, they should be in an even better position afterwards.

Kranjcar looks ridiculously unfit, like he's piled weight on and gone on a crash diet

fry must have had a pretty bad shock going from winning the treble last season, to having his heart broken this year :p

:(

bjaelke

MailOnline Sport @MailSport
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ferdinand will leave Manchester United this summer after being informed he will not be offered a new contract #mufc

Just watched a Roma-Juve highlights video... almost brought tears to my eyes, what a game, what a finish.

Glad I finally decided to go see the game. Never saw such an atmosphere, so much noise!

Ligue 1 sucks in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom