• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailOnline Sport @MailSport
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ferdinand will leave Manchester United this summer after being informed he will not be offered a new contract #mufc

iblPULFG3bQPus.gif

MailOnline Sport @MailSport
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ferdinand will leave Manchester United this summer after being informed he will not be offered a new contract #mufc
If true then I feel sorry he didn't receive a proper goodbye like Nemanja, but still good news for the club. Now find a way to get rid of Clevdawg and Young.

With regards to the Utd Shaw bid, If I were him I'd wait to a) see who the manager will be and b) see who they bring in. As it stands they have no defense, an inconsistent midfield and an injury prone strike force.

With regards to the Utd Shaw bid, If I were him I'd wait to a) see who the manager will be and b) see who they bring in. As it stands they have no defense, an inconsistent midfield and an injury prone strike force.
He was prepared to come and play for Moyes.

Think hell be alright with whatever happens.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol King scored a penalty in his testimonial after he was fouled by Dawson and Kaboul

never change boys

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just watched a Roma-Juve highlights video... almost brought tears to my eyes, what a game, what a finish.

Glad I finally decided to go see the game. Never saw such an atmosphere, so much noise!

Ligue 1 sucks in comparison
Keep your ticket. It was a historic night for two reasons.

We got 99 problems and Khal Drogo ain't one

Rio's been a great servant up until this last year where he's not only been shit but behaved like a prick. No way you're getting a new contract like that chum.

Danchi

One part of me really wants QPR to lose because I dislike the billionaire owner thing (and I listen to the Football Ramble so the Harry Redknapp hate is starting to rub off on me...), but at the same time it isn't QPR's fault they got cherry-picked to me the next "project." I'd hate to see the club fall apart because they can't afford to pay these guys' contracts out and the owner decides to move on.

Not sure where Rio is going to go to play now. Hope he finds a good club though - but I think he should retire.

Hell of a player though. Stam was a better defender I think but since he was only around for a short period of time, Ferdinand has been our best centre half for me.

Scum

Not sure where Rio is going to go to play now. Hope he finds a good club though - but I think he should retire.

Hell of a player though. Stam was a better defender I think but since he was only around for a short period of time, Ferdinand has been our best centre half for me.
Stam was godlike. What's he up to?

WJD

Think I'll remember Rio most for the 07/08 season. Obviously Ronaldo got all the headlines but Ferdinand was absolutely incredible.

It is understood that Old Trafford chief Ed Woodward broke the news to Ferdinand, 35, in the dressing-room following Sunday’s final game at Southampton. Several people were present at the time and expressed surprise that Woodward chose to bring down the curtain on Ferdinand’s 12-year stay at United in such a manner.

This fucking guy...

Slizz

I'm not gonna say it isn't true because obviously it very well could be, but this reads like one of those rumors about Moyes right before and after his sacking. Just stuff being made up that seems moderately plausible to pile on.

He's "25" like Danny Almonte was 12.

Very few, in fact I think I'm the only one here who will get this reference without Google :lol

Nicktendo86

What gives you that idea? You shouldnt listen to papers... They run with everything that's bullshit. I don't expect any movement from us until after the world cup.
Arsenal will snap him up, Wenger can't help himself rummaging through the bargain bin of decrepit old has-beens. He is like a reverse Jimmy saville sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom