• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
f603f89b0834a219499b959acb32458543b3f5532b4c791c962b55626f115559.jpg
You handed us our only home loss of the season. Enemy forever!!!!!!

Rio did have his kids as mascots and stuff at the last home game of the season so I think he must have known by then. Bit odd. Even so, poorly handled by the club.

Qpr going to get a goal here.

Plasma

Banned
Arsene Wenger said:
In my experience, in a World Cup year, the transfer business does not get done early.

Everybody is focused on the World Cup. At the moment you can do nothing because the season is not over.

Do you realise it is one month from the start of the World Cup? It is unbelievable. The Champions League final is on the 24th May and basically two weeks later it is the start of the World Cup.

There is no time between the end of the season and the start of the World Cup. Nobody will do anything before the World Cup starts.

Liverpool, Chelsea and United all getting their business done early.

King_Moc

Banned
I'm with 3 qpr fans in a pub in Northampton. Some students in the corner said something to the effect of "why would you even like football blah blah blah" after qpr scored , we questioned them on that and they wouldn't talk back.

God, I hate people. I don't want to fight, I just want to destroy your pathetic attempt at banter.

rodvik

I'm with 3 qpr fans in a pub in Northampton. Some students in the corner said something to the effect of "why would you even like football blah blah blah" after qpr scored , we questioned them on that and they wouldn't talk back.

God, I hate people. I don't want to fight, I just want to destroy your pathetic attempt at banter.

Take a shit on their table then get back to watching the game.

Top bantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom