• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

The quality of Ramsey's goals are the most amazing thing. Like, I can't imagine in what ways he's gonna awe us again next season. Just an out of this world player.

wedward

The quality of Ramsey's goals are the most amazing thing. Like, I can't imagine in what ways he's gonna awe us again next season. Just an out of this world player.

Yup. It's not like he is just getting garbage goals or tap-ins like Messi (meier pls)

Excellent finishing.

pulga

Banned
Duolingo has gotten out of line

WzoG7aT.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
SpursOfficial: 81 - Brilliant moment as referee Howard Webb got on the ball - only for Lewis Holtby to hack him down! Great stuff.

lol

Ledley's team won 6-3, Louis Saha hat trick.

Feorax

Liverpool Echo says our bid for Lallana was £20m.

Seems Saints might try and hold out for £25m, but are increasingly resigned to losing both him and Shaw.

rodvik

He's not imo. Will be far better than Lallana. He's this good at 18.

Maybe. I admit though I only really pay attention to him when he plays Villa. The fact that Marc (really not that good) Albrighton skinned him all our last game left me wondering about his defensive worth. Looked sharp going forward though tbf.

Yen

Pulis will join the illustrious list of LMA award winners that includes Dave Jones, Joe Kinnear, Danny Wilson, Frank Clarke...

Danchi

Park is our Bebe. Someone, somewhere has been paid off with that signing.

I honestly think Park Chu Young is a weirder signing than Bebe. The idea that Jorge Mendes could pass this no-name guy on to one of the biggest clubs in the world is unbelievable, but I still feel like there's some logic (on Jorge's part at least) behind the narrative.

Park Chu Young, on the other hand, had been playing consistently in Europe for a few years, was captain of South Korea at the time if I remember right, and was in his mid-twenties. He was kind of established and you kind of knew what his level was. For Wenger to just never give the guy a chance outside a League Cup cameo is bizarre.

Marc

QPR to the final? Ugh, well it'll be great to see those Redknapp car interviews in the summer.
No, it won't.

Killed the massive fat demon in demon souls, I had him down to like 1 small bar of health and he somehow pushed me into the wall and I got stuck. Had to used some thing to send me back to the nexus then redo it, annoying but he was pretty easy. Got a regeneration ring and shield in that bit too, has made the game sooo much easier. Don't have to waste souls on small health herbs now. That level is great for farming souls though, need to try some of the other levels now.

I wish you could sell gear, so much is wasted and no idea how the upgrade system works. Some items you can upgrade, others you can't. Want to upgrade my health shield. :(

GMP City Centre ‏@GMPCityCentre 5h
Please be aware of dippers, they love crowds. Keep bags and pockets secure #MCFCParade

fack...

L1NETT

Love the way Lambert talks about getting called up for England.

Warms my heart.

Saw a Barkley interview. He also seems a decent lad.

Mad that Lambert has gone from League 2 to the World Cup

And Dyke STILL wants to fuck up the lower leagues

Smalling came from Hitch's hometown lower league club. Joe Hart came from the lower leagues. Obviously Lallana did too.

Meier

Liverpool Echo says our bid for Lallana was £20m.

Seems Saints might try and hold out for £25m, but are increasingly resigned to losing both him and Shaw.
Mail are running with Rodriguez possibly following Pochettino to Spurs if he gets that job.

Pulis is the LMA Premier League Manager of the Year.
Deserved. Incredible season for them -- no one would have guessed a team with 7 points from their first 12 games would avoid the drop let alone finish 11th.

pulga

Banned
You poor bastards getting excited about England at the World Cup.

We are gonna be shit, gassed after half an hour and sunburnt.

The FA haven't even bothered to arrange one warm weather friendly.

I'm supporting Messi.

what do you think vs Honduras in Miami is, cuntflap

We're going to tear LaMulana, Jack Willshatter and RoonGOD a new asshole

There's an FA Cup Manager of the Year?

What is all this shit?

Haha, I am guessing dippers is another word for pickpockets? Pretty cheeky either way.

In the NW alot of people refer to Scousers as "bin dippers" especially in a football context, bit of a light (or maybe not so light..?) insult. It's no a term which is specific to them but they will have known what they were doing there. Pretty shocking..that's the police force. Says it all about our police, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom