• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about that, there are a number of players currently in their squad who had a lot of hype as youngsters but never really made anything of themselves - speaking particularly of Witsel and Defour - who's to say the same thing won't happen with their current batch?

Further, they aren't going to get anywhere if the likes of Kompany and Fellaini don't go back to their best.

A lot of their players are young right now. They won't need all of their players to improve. As long as some improve and the others don't regress they'll be better than this year. Nainggolan is better than Fellaini anyways.

It's not guaranteed they'll be better, but I'm willing to bet they'll be better in a few years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^I hope he makes it over Torres but I don't know, I feel like Torres is untouchable under Vicente del Bosque.

he had a better season than Villa, but yeah, Villa is still Villa too.
The fans we see today are all former United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs
and juve

oh yes

jesalr

Isn't Tottenhamster one of the richest clubs in the PL? I don't think any of the big big clubs will go after Conte yet and he cares more about 'the project' than he does about money.

chance.jpg

I'd probably put as at 6th richest. Only United above us are looking for a manager, and they already have that tied down.Don't get why he'd leave Juve for this shitshow though.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Someone probably forgot to put one of the keepers in the standby list. There are 4 pictured there.

One of the keepers is injured and may not be fit in time. Well done to Adnan why bother helping your country qualify when you can just declare a few weeks before and make the WC team.

Makabe

One of the keepers is injured and may not be fit in time. Well done to Adnan why bother helping your country qualify when you can just declare a few weeks before and make the WC team.

He definitely wouldn't have been picked for qualifying matches.

Cairnsay

Banned
Has anyone here tried the Greggs stuff you can get at Iceland?

Theres an Iceland down the road... I'm tempted...

They're ok, just know going in that its not the same as getting them fresh from a Greggs, better than your bog standard Sainsburys/Asda sausage rolls.

Now I want Greggs you fucker.

jtb

Banned
no Diego Lopez in the Spain squad? really harsh, the guy's been starting over Casillas the entire season lol

Yen

Maybe. I know that when he said 'Sandro is not good enough to be in my team', that was the end for me. Apparently he told Levy to get rid of all the new guys except Eriksen and replace them with James Milner and Gareth Barry.

/arnie

Salazar

Finishing up HoC season 2

One episode to go. I want Stamper to fall into some kinda industrial machinery. You break up a loving lesbian home, and you get me wrathful

L1NETT

Got a couple of lovely pork chops for tea tonight, any suggestions on what I should have them with?

One bowl - beat eggs and milk together

Another bowl - Parmesan cheese/Parsley/breadcrumbs

Wack the pork in bowl one, then bowl two..brown em off then shove em in the oven with some olive oil and the like for 20-35 (depends on ya oven) mins

With em have some new potatoes and some runner beans (whatever ya fancy..could be any decent veg)

Winner winner breaded pork dinner

Edit: The only true serious answer

Hixx

One bowl - beat eggs and milk together

Another bowl - Parmesan cheese/Parsley/breadcrumbs

Wack the pork in bowl one, then bowl two..brown em off then shove em in the oven with some olive oil and the like for 20-35 (depends on ya oven) mins

With em have some new potatoes and some runner beans (whatever ya fancy..could be any decent veg)

Winner winner breaded pork dinner

Edit: The only true serious answer

have you seen the Oscar pics on the Daily Mail

I know you like him

Even though he's not a PATCH on Seb Larsson :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom