• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Aaron Hunt is so stupid. First he announced his departure from Werder Bremen because he wanted to go for the LAST BIG contract and then he says he doesn't mind to come back after receiving no offer lol. They literally celebrated his departure already.
Who is Aaron Hunt?

Walshy

Seems O Jogo or some Portuguese newspaper has claimed that Utd have lost interest in Will Carvalho - apparently scouts stopped attending his matches once Moyes left.

The new front runner? Liverpool.

Would be pretty amusing if that happened, though I'm not sure if he's really worth his buyout clause.
From what I've heard, he's more of a Yaya Toure than an Makalele.

It's quite surreal being linked to the likes of him and Martinez.

Salazar

Yeah, I think if the price goes up to Willy C levels, Liverpool will be wanting someone who has done tings for a while in the game.

L1NETT

Yay we are playing Blackburn in a pre season friendly

Finally a pre season I might actually go to, hate going to watch us vs poor lower league teams.

Tc91

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 2m
rio leaves.. my heart is empty like a sandwich with nothing in it. just bread

William Carvahlo and Martinez are worlds apart in terms of their standing...

Reckon Liverpool could sign him even if they weren't in the CL, if they were willing to pay the fee of course. Not sure id compare him to Yaya Toure at all though, seems all his best work is inside his own half of the pitch.

Anyhow does seem we have now dropped our interest now Moyseh is gone. All of Woodward's work undone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BngunCvCcAA2BwS.png

tumblr_mra4ddJt1T1rfysdqo1_500.gif

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 2m
rio leaves.. my heart is empty like a sandwich with nothing in it. just bread

AHAHAHA

bjaelke

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO
Tottenham confirm the departure of Tim Sherwood as head coach. #THFC #Spurs

one down, two to go

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chairman, Daniel Levy, commented,

“We appointed Tim mid-season as someone who knew both the players and the Club.

“We agreed an 18-month contract with a break clause at the end of the season and we have now exercised that option.

“Since appointing Tim as Assistant First Team Coach in 2008 and then as Technical Co-ordinator in 2010 and Head of Football Development in 2012, we have been supportive of him during football management changes throughout that period. On behalf of the Club, I should like to state our thanks for all his efforts during his years with us. We wish him great success in his managerial career.

“Moving forward, now the season is over, we shall embark on the process of finding a new Head Coach. We have a talented squad and exciting young players coming through. We need to build on this season, develop our potential and inspire the kind of performances that we associate with our great Club."

Well done Levy, a swift axe to the neck. Now get MoPo and FDB on the phone.

In 5 years maybe Sherwood will be ready for a big club, I wouldn't be against him coming back in the future. I think he will become a good manager but at West Brom he won't have Adebayor, Eriksen and Lloris. Let's see how his tactics stack up without them.

WJD

De Gea and Mata in Spain's provisional squad. Just need them both to put a few cheeky words in Fabregas' ear and we're good to go.

Mastadon

Banned
Well done Levy, a swift axe to the neck. Now get MoPo and FDB on the phone.

In 5 years maybe Sherwood will be ready for a big club, I wouldn't be against him coming back in the future. I think he will become a good manager but at West Brom he won't have Adebayor, Eriksen and Lloris. Let's see how his tactics stack up without them.

You'll get Benitez and you'll like it.

Feel really sorry for Sherwood. Treated terribly by Spurs and clearly wasn't given enough time to shape the squad as he wanted it.

Yeah it's fucking annoying isn't it?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Steffen Freund stays, but Les Ferdinand should have been booted out years ago. The worst striker coach of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom