• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp1na

Banned
I've been to one game in England and it was at the home of the mighty Leyton Orient.

It really doesn't get any better than that.

Something's not quite right.

I have no idea what you mean.

Convenient timing. You happen to join this thread just as Orient reach the play off final; if they didn't have such a good season would you be posting here? Anyway, congratulations for beating Peterborough. Do you want to face Rotherham or Preston in the final?

It's completely coincidental, I assure you. I'd rather play Rotherham because Preston are cheats.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody.

MexiCag

Banned
I'm getting tired of these tweets. I'm expecting another delay.

Look at the difference from a couple of years ago.

jbzwhejDVM8uSV_e.jpg

This is sad :(

Meier

I never even think about alts. I just take a post at face value. His (or her... I guess) previous posts don't seem to indicate he would be one.

rvy

Banned
Where is my diva? My muse? My Jennifer Pulga?

I want her to sing for me before the war.

Have you guys noticed that elsk backwards is ksle? That's a German war term for "I will wipe them all out with my ass."

Reckoner

I'm not even a regular SLB supporter - actually, I'm a supporter of FCP, their portuguese rival. But I'll be with them in this european final, ofc. Go Benfica!

Meier

How is it that Liverpool and City have arranged end of season friendlies but we haven't. Major oversight by the Glazers.
Ours was actually supposed to be during the season (which seemed like a terrible idea given the insane fixture congestion we had) but we had scheduling issues which delayed it. Think I recall seeing we are getting like £3m for it or something.

mufc U21s: Amos; Varela, McNair, M Keane, James; Janko, Ekangamene, Pearson, A Pereira, Lawrence; Wilson

Chelsea U21s : Blackman; Ssewankambo, Aina, Christensen, Nditi; Loftus-Cheek, Baker, Ake (c); Swift, Feruz, C Musonda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom