• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Market values of world cup squads:
BnnHQcSIUAAvz2k.png

Suck it Netherlands!

YES WERE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN COSTA RICA

SUCK ON THAT TICOS PUTOS

Portuguese press are saying that Jardim has signed as the new Monaco manager and it will be announced soon. Sporting will receive 5M €.
Oh well, Marco Silva will have to do...

3Sixty

Guys Quick poll

1) Job you hate, no progression better money

2) Job you'll like, obvious progression worse money.

No brainer right?

Marc

Sviat, how have they worked out that value? English players go for 30 million these days.

Realistically it is not accurate, for actual value though it looks good.

It's completely coincidental, I assure you. I'd rather play Rotherham because Preston are cheats.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody.

Oii, Tom Finney on his own upholds Prestons good name.

Welcome to the thread!

pulga

Banned
Guys Quick poll

No brainer right?

Working at the embassy was 1) for me. Not a single regret. 2) will eventually get you monies through the progression.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Clubs with most 2014 World Cup players:

Bayern Munich 16

Manchester United 14

Juventus, Real Madrid, Napoli, Barca 13

Manchester City, Chelsea 12

Liverpool 11

Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Inter, Porto, PSG 10

Milan, Zenit, Schalke 9

CSKA Moscow 8

Benfica, Borussia Dortmund, Dinamo Moscow, Everton, Feyenoord, Lazio 7

Newcastle, PSV, Roma, Tottenham 6

Marc

Guys Quick poll

No brainer right?

Had that choice a few times lately, don't get on with my team at all but ended up staying for money and hours. When you have a family to support then you are kind of stuck with option 1.

Depends on your circumstances.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez was asked if there was a clause in his contract allowing him to leave for either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

“No, no, not as far as I am aware. There is no clause that suggests a priority for a specific team.”

He added that when he sees a report in the paper about his Liverpool exit, he will “turn the page... you know what the press is like, how they speculate, and you try to not take any notice.

“I know what I want. My agent tells me what's there and what's not. It’s more speculation than reality

well alrighty then

3Sixty

Cheers guys. Have to wait to see if I get the job but Defo going for 2) will have to take the hit in cash for a few months.

I'm 6 months in pretty much guaranteed to be on more than I am now with more to come.

TV coverage for the Europa league final just started in UK on ITV4. My money is on Benfica for this. I think they have played some outstanding football this season.

Derp1na

Banned
TV coverage for the Europa league final just started in UK on ITV4. My money is on Benfica for this. I think they have played some outstanding football this season.

Jesus Christ, ITV 4.

ITV 4 HD isn't on BT Vision and I literally get a headache from watching football in standard definition.

Thanks, ITV.

Honestly, UEFA have to do something to improve the prestige of the Europa League

-People not knowing the final was today
-Final on ITV4 just because there's no British team in it
-Fans (including me tbf) preferring not to be in it because of the number of games that have to be played
-CL failures being put in it, devaluing it's integrity.

Feorax

Martin Kelly did well today at CB. I know it was against Shamrock Rovers of all teams, but just maybe there's something there.

I'd give him a game or two in the pre-season against Milan or City to see how he does against a higher calibre of attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom