• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany's girlfriend

iXGhNl11VCWfT.gif

Feorax

Enrique had another post earlier. He was frantic and talking about taking pills of some sort.

He's off his fucking head on something.

Vard

Enrique had another post earlier. He was frantic and talking about taking pills of some sort.

He's off his fucking head on something.

This one: http://instagram.com/p/n-IiVZHXje/#

I'm not sure about the first one I shared, but in this one he's celebrating not having to take those pills anymore since he's recovered, and how he'll miss his physio. So good.

Also, reposting this for new page since I edited in too late on the last page:

http://www.ftbpro.com/status/john.a...-ref-howard-webb-in-ledley-king-s-testimonial
In a light-hearted affair Webb, who was officiating the game, decided to get in on the act during the second half and started to dribble with the ball.

Yet, Spurs' German midfielder was having none of it and took out the referee at full stretch. Webb reacted by pushing Holtby, only for the 21-year-old to elaborately dive on the floor!!!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Am I reading this wrong? It looks like he is only top in key passes and tackles won.

Top in pass completion and successful take-ons as well. Scroll down and you will see his overall attack and defense scores take a shit on the others. Double figures for both.

L1NETT

Soz if DC but;

Sylvain Distan announced his is retiring from international football

He never won a cap

thatsthejoke.jpg

The Guardian headline made it look funnier

Sylvain Distin announces international retirement … after winning zero caps

Damn you Guardian

Hixx

@Marcotti 3m
Leagues w/most players in 30-man prov WC squads: PL (132), Serie A (99), Bundesliga (95), Liga (74), Ligue 1 (66) (Sky IT)

Best. In. The. World.

José's Bus tried to destroy football, but football had its way
Tonki-cuenca then tried to dethrone football, but football was in the way
Conte tried to destroy football, but football was much too strong
Bayern tried to defile the football, but Guardiola was proven wrong
Jack Black pls

Derp1na

Banned
Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. I support my local team, Leyton Orient, therefore all my opinions on top level football will be completely fair and balanced.

Tc91

Pretty good run from Ibe that.

The U21 final between Chelsea and United is on SS1 tonight 7:30pm if anyone is interested. It's also free entry.

Fergie

Banned
Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. I support my local team, Leyton Orient, therefore all my opinions on top level football will be completely fair and balanced.
Awesome. Welcome!

Pretty good run from Ibe that.

The U21 final between Chelsea and United is on SS1 tonight 7:30pm if anyone is interested. It's also free entry.
Same time as the Europa final. Might just switch between.

Meier

I've been to one game in England and it was at the home of the mighty Leyton Orient.

Adams with the rare positivity:

"It's about time we won something! But Arsene's been unbelievable for the club. They've had a good run in the Champions League and they've done well financially.

"But they're now going into an FA Cup final - there's no place for losers and they need to win this one! He better stay though! I don't know anyone else who could do it. He's done magnificently.

"The production of Arsenal players is second to none. They've been sacking managers left right and centre and it's great credit to Arsenal Football Club they've kept a man in place.

"He's worth his weight in gold. If I was the owner I'd very much keep him in position. If something's not broke then don't fix it."

[...]

"I made my debut in 1983 and we hadn't won anything and it was a pivotal moment to put a trophy on the sideboard. We went on to win the league in 1989. I told Carl Jenkinson maybe this could be this one. If Arsenal can win this then maybe they can push on."

Programme:

Convenient timing. You happen to join this thread just as Orient reach the play off final; if they didn't have such a good season would you be posting here? Anyway, congratulations for beating Peterborough. Do you want to face Rotherham or Preston in the final?

LTWheels

This has probably been the most intelligent I've seen Aspas play. No stupid attempts to flick on the ball like he normally would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom