• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is why Conte wants to leave. Enjoy Allegri for six years.

I honestly don't care anymore about anything. My football spirit is dead.

Conte leaving? Okay

Vidal wants out? Fine

Pogba wants PSG? Bye

Pirlo is writing his will with his Juve pen? Sure

Allegri for six years? Welcome

Salvadora

GeoffArsenal says the Vela deal is just paper talk.
Probably is. He's played most of this season on the right wing (where we have lots of competition) and Wenger sold him in the first place. Good price, but it doesn't really make sense as a signing for us.

Lightning

Banned
GeoffArsenal says the Vela deal is just paper talk.
I don't think Vela coming back to Arsenal is in his best interests. He won't be starting every week for us and would be squad player and sub back up at best.

If he wants to continue to develop he needs to stay where he is.

Suen

I honestly don't care anymore about anything. My football spirit is dead.

Conte leaving? Okay

Vidal wants out? Fine

Pogba wants PSG? Bye

Pirlo is writing his will with his Juve pen? Sure

Allegri for six years? Welcome
You........you aren't Yurt. Who's using Yurt's account as his alt?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Moyes or Allegri?

If you had to.

Allegri

massimiliano_allegri_milan_scudetto_getty.jpg

You........you aren't Yurt. Who's using Yurt's account as his alt?

forza barca ynwa san mia sia DAT GOAT marketability

Carbonox

Hang about it's the Arrow finale

Hang a bloody bout

---

That managers red splodges on his suit are fucking NASTY

I'm hyped that it's the finale but sad that it's the finale. At least it will start back up later in the year and we got The Flash too (though I can't see it having the badass appeal of Arrow in the slightest).

Suen

I don't think Vela coming back to Arsenal is in his best interests. He won't be starting every week for us and would be squad player and sub back up at best.

If he wants to continue to develop he needs to stay where he is.
I honestly feel like he'd develop better and faster than what Giroud would. Besides, even if his time has been spent as a RW recently his natural position is still forward. If we have better targets in mind we could let him play another season or two and let him develop but I'd prefer him over Giroud
and Sanogo as backup

Lima pls.

Hixx

Bnn3ZXAIYAASZ6Q.jpg

They refused to talk to him. Because they were scared of him.

Probably the biggest "what if" moment in our history.

Or maybe second to "what if, when we were the richest club in the country, our board hadn't been corrupt?"
dPrJaGc.png

wedward

Probably is. He's played most of this season on the right wing (where we have lots of competition) and Wenger sold him in the first place. Good price, but it doesn't really make sense as a signing for us.

Feel like we should be aiming a little higher this early.

Lightning

Banned
I honestly feel like he'd develop better and faster than what Giroud would. Besides, even if his time has been spent as a RW recently his natural position is still forward. If we have better targets in mind we could let him play another season or two and let him develop but I'd prefer him over Giroud
and Sanogo as backup

Lima pls.
Vela as Arsenal striker? Stick to Parma and Madrid please!

Vela would get in the way of Gnabry's development which is not good.

wedward

and Sanogo as backup

Lima pls.

Vela as a striker....

lol

As shit as Giroud is, he has scored 22 goals this season which isn't bad.

Lightning

Banned
Why would he get in the way of Gnabry's development?
Because he won't be Arsenal striker and if he was the arsenal fans would grind the shit out of him as he's not good enough.

He would then be moved to the right, which is where Gnabry plays. Having another right winger is not going to help Gnabry, especially someone like Vela. Already got Chamberlain and Walcott who play there.

Rikkun

Bnn3ZXAIYAASZ6Q.jpg

They refused to talk to him. Because they were scared of him.

Probably the biggest "what if" moment in our history.

Or maybe second to "what if, when we were the richest club in the country, our board hadn't been corrupt?"
dPrJaGc.png

Is there some good documentary about his whole career? I saw The Damned United when it came out but recently I saw a fuckton of WC documentaries and want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom