• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku getting a new contract. Courtois too but our GK coach wants Courtois back at Atletico and Cech to play next season and if Cech is relegated to no 2 then gk coach (Lollichon) will probably leave

Wat.

wedward

Arse-gaf, what lineup are you guys expecting this weekend.

-----------Giroud
Podolski Ozil Santiago
-------Arteta Rambo
Gibbs Kos Per Sagna :(
------SHZHZHZHZ

faridmon

That type of content/subject/characters just puts me off from even attempting to watch it.

I was at your position before I managed to force myself to watch the first episode. Its actually nothing I thought it would. Its basically about an agency that runs Idol business and the girls happens to just play around and sometimes sing.

Its really funny too boot and have great animation.

I was at your position before I managed to force myself to watch the first episode. Its actually nothing I thought it would. Its basically about an agency that runs Idol business and the girls happens to just play around and sometimes sing.

Its really funny too boot and have great animation.

uh huh...

The whole match won't be, but there will defo be a later highlights package.

I'm working 5-9 saturday so missing it too. Booked the CL final off already though, yeezus.

oi that reminds me

where's willy k and vulva and horsey and ARNOLD

dat day

So you miss the La Liga fun too. Tough break.

Reckon Messi will turn it on and Barca will do it, unfortunately.

Salvadora

Arse-gaf, what lineup are you guys expecting this weekend.

-----------Giroud
Podolski Ozil Santiago
-------Arteta Rambo
Gibbs Kos Per Sagna :(
------SHZHZHZHZ
Can't imagine there can be much of a debate about the starting line-up, it basically picks itself. Gosh, can you imagine Ramsey scoring a couple of wonder goals in the final? It would be legendary.

wedward

Can't imagine there can be much of a debate about the starting line-up, it basically picks itself. Gosh, can you imagine Ramsey scoring a couple of wonder goals in the final? It would be legendary.

I really can't wait. Going to be incredibly nervous come Friday night though.

FootballFan

smh this guy on my facebook deleted his profile and said he isn't coming back.

Literally 3 days later is back posting what he had for lunch haha.

iCPcmXSLVaAG4.gif

Don't know if any of you remember that, but anyways, few days later now.

He is posting more updates than anyone else lol.

Fucking attention seekers man.

When he reactivated his FB he even said something along the lines of "dnt worry Im not going to be here. Im only going to update periodically, catch me on my phone if you want to chat"

smh

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

When he reactivated his FB he even said something along the lines of "dnt worry Im not going to be here. Im only going to update periodically, catch me on my phone if you want to chat"

smh

BURN AHAHAHAHA

I was asked to come back by twitter GAF baby, CHEW ON IT.

Meier

A lot of Waifu material to add to the whole thing!

Its great!
Hey if you like it, more power to you. Stuff like that isn't my cup of tea personally. But having your visual representation be a little 10 year old girl is just fucking weird. So thank you for not giving into any base urges that apparently accompany watching moe shows.

Wilbur

Banned

smh

I'm dying

Rakitic and Marin were just on German live tv (Rakitic is fluent in German)

Interviewer: "Ok so Marko you might be leaving but Ivan you're staying in Sevilla for sure then!"
Rakitic: "Uhmm actually I'm not sure..."

faridmon

Hey if you like it, more power to you. Stuff like that isn't my cup of tea personally. But having your visual representation be a little 10 year old girl is just fucking weird. So thank you for not giving into any base urges that apparently accompany watching moe shows.

I was just jesting. Take it easy!
Heaven forbid that I enjoy a show with idols without any sleazy and disgusting thoughts!
I am actually offended by this!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
You actually play as a producer who manages the girls. It's all very Jimmy Saville / Rolf Harris esque. You can even take them into cupboards and touch them up.

Idolmaster is actually one of the more tame things out there really.

I wasn't joking about the touching though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom