• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

10308106_10152022613326277_1892319926333648918_n.jpg

''WTF is Januzaj doing here?''
Winning him a World Cup medal :p

Bidding for Strootman are we. Would love that rumour to be true. We really should have tried to sign him last summer.

All the left footers.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Prison break got so stupid at the end of season 3 and now season 4 has picked off and ramped it up to 11.

I am so sick and tired of wanted felons walking around in public with no disguise, mask or care and expecting not to be seen, especially Schofield.

LegoArmo

Bidding for Strootman are we. Would love that rumour to be true. We really should have tried to sign him last summer.

All the left footers.

He's broken. Moyes might have only cost United 4m to sack, but he'll have cost them 20m and a crippled leg by not buying him last summer.

Prison break got so stupid at the end of season 3 and now season 4 has picked off and ramped it up to 11.

I am so sick and tired of wanted felons walking around in public with no disguise, mask or care and expecting not to be seen, especially Schofield.

I've always felt that they should have followed this route:

Season 1: Break out of prison. There's a larger conspiracy at play, cue season 2.

Season 2: Break out of USA. There's an alien conspiracy at play, cue season 3.

Season 3: Break out of Earth. There's a interdimensional beings conspiracy at play, cue season 4.

Season 4: Break physics, logic and shit.

Would have been a much better show.

jtb

Banned
Say if United were to go straight back into the top 4, which team do you guys think will miss out?

I would think Arsenal but it's just something about them that makes me think they'll still finish up there.

Chelsea. weak spine, Costa might take a year to settle, you only get one more year with Mou before the entire club erupts into civil war and self-combusts, etc.

Chelsea. weak spine, Costa might take a year to settle, you only get one more year with Mou before the entire club erupts into civil war and self-combusts, etc.

Cech/Courtois, Cahill, Terry, Matic, newCM, Costa

Sounds like a strong spine to me. Unless the new CM is Gundogan.

sohois

Really glad to wake up to the news that there is no interest in Ashley Cole from Liverpool. oh and I guess they're interested in Moreno, but the former is the best thing for me. Going into the rawk thread on Moreno and seeing posters say that Cole is one of their 'top 3 targets' or 'they don't want Moreno, would much rather have Cole', smh

GorillaJu

Moreno is gonna be a really hard one to lure. If Chelsea and Real want him it'd take some special work by Ayre and Rodgers to get him to come to LFC.

This is a really random question, but what's the most goals ever scored in a single leg in the Champions League?

edit: specifically the knockout stage after groups

sohois

This is a really random question, but what's the most goals ever scored in a single leg in the Champions League?

Didn't Bayern beat Sporting Lisbon like 7-0 a few years back? that would probably be the biggest single leg. Over both legs it was 12-1 so probably the biggest overall as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Infostrada Sports ‏@InfostradaLive 8h

Benfica equal Juventus on losing a RECORD 8 finals in European comps and they do this in the ... Juventus Arena.

bros in failure. :*****************(

Feyenoord 12 - KR Reykjavik 2 in 1969.

Marc

Morning benders

Fine, the Stu Downing & Andy C memorial gardens.

They were never going to make it.

Although your vision of spurs future seems oddly fitting, it is just so... spurs.

I hope Tom Carroll gets a chance with Spurs next season, plays a wicked pass.

Is it the World Cup yet? Hurry up! Need to see Woys Boys take the world by storm with an innovative 4-1-4-1, with Rooney up front and Welbeck as a winger. *sigh*

Zabojnik

Are their recommend places/stations to watch the World Cup in the US?

Any packed place where they usually show NBA/NFL. You just walk in there when a match is on and say "what is this inferior sport shit, I #demand you put on the World Cup". Please report back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God I love him

Platini "Pogba's future? I don't know anything on his future, but he should certainly remember that it was Juve who made him stronger"

God I hate him

Immobile “An eventual return to Juventus after the experience with Torino? I do not think that will happen,”

“Would I like to wear the Napoli shirt in the future? Certainly, they are the team of my city.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Any packed place where they usually show NBA/NFL. You just walk in there when a match is on and say "what is this inferior sport shit, I #demand you put on the World Cup". Please report back.

Maybe they will put it on for me in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom