• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Yes. I don't think there's any doubt he'll be sold this summer. Sevilla is apparently still in a very rough financial situation. They probably would have rather sold Bacca but he shit the bed tonight and might scare off some possible buyers. A good WC might get them back.

His release clause is €40m. I am sure he will go for near that even with his contract nearly expired.

Think Madrid have already agreed a deal in principle, haven't they?

dunno why

fuck them, they have too many

OI EMERY, SWAP DEAL FOR CLEV

he is the most 'spanish' of british midfielders

No.

People are thinking he's going to Madrid because he wants to stay in Spain and there are rumors that Madrid are going to buy him.

Wilbur

Banned
No.

People are thinking he's going to Madrid because he wants to stay in Spain and there are rumors that Madrid are going to buy him.

Oh. Well, its us and Chelsea that need a midfielder the most out of the PL elite innit, so let's just fucking do it. I'll email Wooders now. He's brilliant. Better looking than Modders as well.

dani_dc

Yeah, the only solace I have is that and the fact we lost with the now champs during the quarter-finals on a shitty season.

Who has the most chokes on Europeans finals, Bayern or Benfica?

Bayern has lost 5 CL finals, while Benfica has list 5 CL finals and 3 Uefa Cup/Europa League.

Derp1na

Banned
I'm going to keep a close eye on this now that I know it exists.

LAmJMea.png

I guess Cleverley's hasn't updated yet: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tom-cleverley/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_73484.html

Wilbur

Banned
Does anyone know if FA cup will be repeated on UK TV? I'm at work when it starts :(

Same with champions league final.

The whole match won't be, but there will defo be a later highlights package.

I'm working 5-9 saturday so missing it too. Booked the CL final off already though, yeezus.

oi that reminds me

where's willy k and vulva and horsey and ARNOLD

dat day

Hixx

"Liverpool are also open to offers for José Reina, Fabio Borini, Oussama Assaidi and Suso, who have been on loan at Napoli, Sunderland, Stoke City and Almería respectively, plus the Uruguay defender Sebastián Coates. Daniel Agger's position is uncertain after a campaign in which he was frequently overlooked by the Liverpool manager, so too Martin Kelly's, while Victor Moses and Aly Cissokho will not be retained after their respective loan spells from Chelsea and Valencia."

From the Guardian.

GO GUS, DO IT QUICK.

Then we can probably get away with another striker. Still need fullbacks and two midfielders (if Colback and Larsson stay, if not.. 4).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently we are interested in signing Jay Rodriguez but I don't see the point at this time. The guy just did his knee and won't be back till October, we should at least wait until January. I will be very disappointed if our striker signing is someone who can't play for the next 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom