• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah I forgot Arrow is meant to be a phd level thesis on the concept of heroism in a broken society

It's dumb as fuck

But it's dumb fun. Godzilla on the other hand is boring and patently stupid.

Marc did you even watch it

He doesn't love Felicity. That was the whole blinking rouse. And he a romp with Rochev, you are puling that there was sexual tension out of your but boy. Also we've been told so many times Slade has been driven made the Mirawhatever. Shado even tells the friggin audience hey this dude is crazy

Oh lord Roy is just turrible. So boring a character surprised he didn't have a cameo in Godzilla

Thea is meh.

Does something have to be a thesis to have good dialogue and good acting :lol

And again, wasn't talking about arrow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fuck fargo. watch louie.

(fargo is good)
I watched 'the fat scene' last night. Cringe :lol :lol. Louie should stick to stand up.
Roy and Thea are so incredibly awful.
giphy.gif

Yeah Roy is terrible.

Pls leave Willa alone tho ;(
Oh yeah I forgot Arrow is meant to be a phd level thesis on the concept of heroism in a broken society
Ahahahahahaha

Yen

Godzilla was alright, pretty good. Lead guy wasn't up to much though. I thought Monsters was well boring too

Wilbur

Banned
Godzilla was alright, pretty good. Lead guy wasn't up to much though. I thought Monsters was well boring too

He was decent, but nothing special. Wasn't bad though, it wasn't bad acting or bad writing. It was serviceable innit.

Edwards is a great visual storyteller tho, lots of it reminded me of prime time Spielberg

Marc

With great power comes great responsibility

Why do we fall Mr.Wayne? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.

Etc

Comics

Great power quote is an amazing line and gets repeated in so many different places.

Second one, not so much.

It's dumb as fuck

But it's dumb fun. Godzilla on the other hand is boring and patently stupid.

Marc did you even watch it

He doesn't love Felicity. That was the whole blinking rouse. And he a romp with Rochev, you are puling that there was sexual tension out of your but boy. Also we've been told so many times Slade has been driven made the Mirawhatever. Shado even tells the friggin audience hey this dude is crazy

Oh lord Roy is just turrible. So boring a character surprised he didn't have a cameo in Godzilla

Thea is meh.

Of course I did!

They have been building up those two for ages, they are so clearly going to move onto them for next season and found a convenient way to get Sarah our the picture. She loves him and that end scene was cringe levels of 'foreshadowing'. He was falling for her, she could have had him wrapped around her finger but was using him. Lets not forget the Huntress. Slade had only just taken it when she died pretty much, Roy who is a massive bitch by comparison didn't go mental for ages. The writers clearly thought they had laid the groundwork for this 'love' as no one calls him on it. Oliver doesn't say "What the fuck slade, I was banging her... not you. Don't you have a wife and kid in australia you keep forgetting about?". I forgot Shado as his love as well when he just saw Sarah 'die'. Slade can't keep up with the amount of people Oliver falls in love with. He'll just move on in a week anyway.

Oh god, and that whole Hong Kong thing. What next, "oh and btw on year 4 of the island I actually went to space. I don't like to talk about it though." It is just sooo badly written, no consistency to it at all. I would guess there is a different writer nearly every week and none of them watch the show.

Thea is hot and has a sexy voice, she can do what she wants. :)

Sarah better come back and Laurel can feck off and rot in a gutter somewhere. Worst actress I have ever seen in a show as high budget as this, just awful.

Yen

Arrow is great. Hilarious, cheesy, hawt chicks everywhere. What more can you ask for from a superhero show?

What game is this? I lost all my nerd e-street cred a long time ago.

Xenoblade. I believe, upon release, DC asked in the OT where could he torrent the game. Am I correct?

L1NETT

It's a CW show. You aren't going to get world class thespians to appear in it.

For what it is, dumb schlocky fun with a few tips of the hat to a more comic audience..Flash looks pretty good. With the right expectations it looks like a good little show.

--

Ah I disagree Yen. Monsters was so much better acted, so much more engaging and had so much thought provoking stuff than the dreary, Bay lite garbage Godzilla film.

yeah well you're wrong

15 minutes

Meet me in the back alley

Let's settle this

Wilbur

Banned
It looked really shit didn't it? I don't trust football gaf when it comes to media.

Linius and I are founding members of the good taste club, pls refer to us on all matters

Odd and Yurt are part of the dynamite sex club

L1nett and Marc are part of the best of British club

Wooden and Suen are part of the deluded Scandanavians club

Wilbur

Banned
Best of British

Makes me sound like a bloody UKIP slogan

I hereby retire from that club

You proper are though :lol

Marc's always on about British youth and Preston and you're always on about pies and 'fuck Platini' and the cost of pints down South

arkon

With great power comes great responsibility

Why do we fall Mr.Wayne? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.

Etc

Comics

Yurt pls.

This is like saying all dialogue in movies is atrocious based off Michael Bay productions.

Comics is a medium covering a whole range of genres

Plus that first quote is top.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^arkon I don't know what I'm talking about half the time past midnight

Please forgive me

You proper are though :lol

Marc's always on about British youth and Preston and you're always on about pies and 'fuck Platini' and the cost of pints down South
We need a Slavs club too for Darko, Zabster and Sviat!

GorillaJu

Arsenal's season went more or less according to how they usually perform. They beat the teams in the fixtures they usually beat and lost to the ones they usually lose to. It just so happens that the fixture list came up with all their winnable ones early in the first half of the season, so they built up momentum and confidence and sat top of the table for a while. Then the fixtures started getting harder and they dropped points as they would be expected to.

Edit: Oh this conversation ended already. :lol move along nothing to see here.

wedward

Arsenal's season went more or less according to how they usually perform. They beat the teams in the fixtures they usually beat and lost to the ones they usually lose to. It just so happens that the fixture list came up with all their winnable ones early in the first half of the season, so they built up momentum and confidence and sat top of the table for a while. Then the fixtures started getting harder and they dropped points as they would be expected to.

No it didn't.

Beating the teams we are supposed to beat is a phenomenon that only recently started.

This is also our highest point total in some time that kind of debunks everything you just said.

GorillaJu

No it didn't.

Beating the teams we are supposed to beat is a phenomenon that only recently started.

This is also our highest point total in some time that kind of debunks everything you just said.

The highest point total since 4 years ago, but not by much. The top 6 all have inflated point totals this year as the "mid-table" is nearly non-existent.

You started off the season with a string of fixtures that you won last season as well.

GorillaJu

wedward you have no idea how wrong you are

my fingers haven't been stinky for a month now

does your own stench count

Stinky is relative. My ball sack is a treasure trove of sweet aromas.

If you wipe your nose with your finger and you feel the inside of your nose burn, it's stinky. Been there, done that. Not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom