• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone really like the aesthetic design of Samsung Galaxies?

I see it criticised a lot (fairly, imo) but I've never heard anything about Samsung thinking about changing it. Obviously there's only so much you can do to make a sleek, rectangular smartphone before it starts to resemble the iPhone, but it looks bad as it is. Guessing it's just a case of 'if it's not broke, don't fix it' since they're recognisable and sell very well regardless

The First Smartphone Designed Entirely By Lawyers

arkon

And it was in relation to him knocking comic books for being for nerds and something like Arrow having terrible dialogue.

Again, I don't give a shit whether or not someone likes anime. But "comic books are for nerds" and "pls everyone come to my house and watch samurai fandango" are two sentences that clash when coming from the same person :lol

Again, like Godzilla; saying you didn't like it because it had poor writing and then loving pacific rim doesn't make sense to me.

And there were pokemon players amongst them.

Carbonox

I'm embarrassed to even buy Pokemon. Going up to the counter to buy X in ASDA was like doing the walk of shame. Had to avert my eyes when the hot girl served me at the counter, handing the case over and mumbling. This is my shame.

I bought HeartGold in Tesco, went up to the cashier, nodded and went on with my business.

The fuck they gonna say.

I'll headbutt them.

Hixx

I don't really find Maggie Gyllenhaal attractive.

Yet she gives me the horn. Even in The Dark Knight.

It's incredibly confusing.

bud

i wish i had super thick hair like jake so i could pull off his look in prisoners. jake's a great actor, too.

has anyone here seen enemy? it's worth a watch.

don't think his sister is ugly. secretary made me cum a bunch of times when i was younger.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't find her attractive at all, but I'd fuck her.

This is like Jennifer Lawrence. When I, or others, say she's nothing special, and people reply with "oh I'm sorry mister Internet man pls video it when you turn her down when she's begging for sex"

I wouldn't turn her down

A man has a code

arkon

I'm embarrassed to even buy Pokemon. Going up to the counter to buy X in ASDA was like doing the walk of shame. Had to avert my eyes when the hot girl served me at the counter, handing the case over and mumbling. This is my shame.

This is why online shopping is a godsend. Can avoid those situations altogether.

Scum

Salva, pls.

wedward

You think Wilshere and Ramsey could be coached to be an effective midfield two? Arsenal's best XI on paper right now has those two in the centre, Santi/Ozil/Walcott ahead.

I wish but I just don't see it happening. They are both too good going forward to make one sit deeper.

Wilbur

Banned
Possibly, but no DM? Wibur, pls.

Ferna and Yaya aren't strictly DMs. Ferna just stays back because Yaya's a buccaneering cunt, he gets forwards when he's beside Garcia.

They're different players to the arsenal lads, but talent wise Cokey and Rambo are miles ahead the rest of Arsenal's CMs. It's a shame one of thems always on the wing in Wenger's never changing formation and style.

Meier

Play it with pride, buddy. You're a man. I have no issues playing my video game handhelds in public. Who really cares what anyone else thinks? No one is paying attention to you anyway -- they have better things to think about and are focused on their iPhone anyway.

Wilbur

Banned
I wish but I just don't see it happening. They are both too good going forward to make one sit deeper.

I think you could easy make both of them Vidal-lite box to box players that share the load, tackle and get forward. It's just coaching them with the tactical discipline to know when to cover the other and when to be the one that breaks forward. Would be great if you could get them playing in that two regularly, building an understanding with each other as well as general maturity in their play.

Pennywise

Nothing to be ashamed of. Pokemon is the shiteeee

Little Pokemon fans can be freaks though.
A friend of mine works for the city administration, and he works through the complaints every once in a while.
Well, there was a woman who was upset about a two week suspension of her son, claming he didn't do anything wrong (that's what he told her).
My friend called the school and asked for a explanation to get an overview over the situation (two week suspension aren't common).

The little shit wasn't paying attention for quite a while and kept drawing his favorite pokemon called geodude.
The teacher kept insisting he should follow the lesson, otherwise he would get send home.
He didn't pay attention...until the teacher took his drawings and his pencil, and he was so furious and mad, he took out a pokeball (merchandise shit) and threw it on the back of the teachers head, while screaming " go geodude TACKLE".

I think you could easy make both of them Vidal-lite box to box players that share the load, tackle and get forward. It's just coaching them with the tactical discipline to know when to cover the other and when to be the one that breaks forward. Would be great if you could get them playing in that two regularly, building an understanding with each other as well as general maturity in their play.

Neither of them have the natural physical gifts to be that type of player.

A friend of mine works for the city administration, and he works through the complaints every once in a while.
Well, there was a woman who was upset about a two week suspension of her son, claming he didn't do anything wrong (that's what he told her).
My friend called the school and asked for a explanation to get an overview over the situation (two week suspension aren't common).

The little shit wasn't paying attention for quite a while and kept drawing his favorite pokemon called geodude.
The teacher kept insisting he should follow the lesson, otherwise he would get send home.
He didn't pay attention...until the teacher took his drawings and his pencil, and he was so furious and mad, he took out a pokeball (merchandise shit) and threw it on the back of the teachers head, while screaming " go geodude TACKLE".
That's amazing.

Scum

Ferna and Yaya aren't strictly DMs. Ferna just stays back because Yaya's a buccaneering cunt, he gets forwards when he's beside Garcia.

They're different players to the arsenal lads, but talent wise Cokey and Rambo are miles ahead the rest of Arsenal's CMs. It's a shame one of thems always on the wing in Wenger's never changing formation and style.
Wenger should have picked up a DM instead. Sit him behind Wilshere and Ramsey. Walcott on the right, Ox on the left.

Oh the other hand, a 4-2-1-3 might be good. Ramsey and Wilshere. Ozil in front of them. Ox on the left, Walcott on the right. Ade up top.

Edit - Viva makes a good point. They both lack the physical attributes.

Elchele

this can't be true

Oxx

Pretend it's for a son/nephew/brony.

Nobody would ask anyway.

Carbonox

X2VvJwr.gif

arkon

Play it with pride, buddy. You're a man. I have no issues playing my video game handhelds in public. Who really cares what anyone else thinks? No one is paying attention to you anyway -- they have better things to think about and are focused on their iPhone anyway.

I can't help it. I turn heads wherever I go.

Scum

loooooooooool

arkon

The crazy part is the kid's a fan of geodude. Come on!

omg @ that story, lol

Neither of them have the natural physical gifts to be that type of player.

Ramsey clearly does. He was making more tackles in the league than any other player prior to his injury, covering as much ground as anyone, and was never being dominated physically.

Wilbur's right, the pair of them can work if they improve tactically. It's too early now though, Wilshere will probably get the Koke treatment again next season. I reckon he can make the right flank his own too, since Theo is basically a write-off for 2014. He always plays well there.

:lol :lol :lol

Herr K

Banned

6/10

faridmon

I'm kind of addicted to the new Afghan Wigs record lately. Greg Dulli is such a great singer.

Yeah, great act, but that name of theirs is a killer. I kind of hate when bands add countries to their stupid name.

Afghan Wigs, Egyptian Hip-Hop, Norwegian Recycling, Hungry kids from Hungry, SWEDEN!!!!, British Sea Power, etc...

Linius

Yeah, great act, but that name of theirs is a killer. I kind of hate when bands add countries to their stupid name.

Afghan Wigs, Egyptian Hip-Hop, Norwegian Recycling, Hungry kids from Hungry, SWEDEN!!!!, British Sea Power, etc...

Architecture in Helsinki and I'm From Barcelona are funny. The first group comes from Australia and the second is a Swedish band :p

But I'll add to the list: bands start with 'the' suck, bands with countries in their names suck.

Poor The Afghan Whigs.

faridmon

Architecture in Helsinki and I'm From Barcelona are funny. The first group comes from Australia and the second is a Swedish band :p

But I'll add to the list: bands start with 'the' suck, bands with countries in their names suck.

Poor The Afghan Whigs.

Lol

I saw Architecture in Helsinki Live 2 years ago (they were fantastic. One of the best shows I have seen) and they started with the show giving a speech.

'' Any Aussies in the crowd?'' *Alot of Aussies cheering'* ''I know people in UK are sophisticated, because they all speak posh and like their tea, but we have to say this load and clear; None of us are Architects neither are we from Finland'' *People started laughing* '' I bet we blew Aussies brain there, because they are that thick to realise it''

Made me love their name... and the band as a whole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom