• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I think we would be silly to get rid of him, MoPo could make him a much better player. Considering he was an academy player Sherwood really didn't seem to give a shit about him.

Townsend might be ineffective at the moment but he has an explosive quality that we don't have in the rest of the squad.

You are right and frankly I don't know why there is a rumour about him leaving Spurs in the first place. I can see a lot of players leaving before him.

Wilbur

Banned
So wrong! Yet so
wrong

First I never said anything about Dialogue, but now that you mentioned it, yes, they do have terrible writing. And stop acting like you know enough about Anime to call out for its terrible writing. There are a lot of crap, yes, but the ones that are made seriously have Oscar writing written all over them.

And I told you, I just watch the terrible ones out of Waifu considerations.

Yes, I know of Hentai as well!

Firstly, an Oscar is not a barometer of quality :lol

Secondly, please show me YouTube videos with Oscar winning quality animes. Genuinely, I'm curious.

Herr K

Banned
I find it ridiculous that people were expecting the drama sub-plot of the year in a Godzilla movie.

I loved it. I truly fell in love with IIMAX again. Especially since I have a new IMAX theatre that's 10 minutes away from my Uni's campus.

The way those silly looking speakers sound is stunning.

L1NETT

When I've seen Ashley Young on the pitch, he looks decidedly like he doesn't want football.

Robbie Savage would be proud of saying that

I find it ridiculous that people were expecting the drama sub-plot of the year in a Godzilla movie.

Again...it's not like I was expecting a stunning piece of drama

Just some characters I could be bothered to engage with...for two thirds of the friggin movie!

faridmon

See I don't care if anyone likes anime, but then I do find it odd that you could say comic books are for nerds otherwise :lol. The mind boggles.

It's like that Godzilla thread. I don't give a fuck if anyone dislikes it. I just find it odd that people criticise poorly written characters and then say "I loved Pacific Rim!" I don't understand how you can have both viewpoints.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I was quite excited for Godzilla even if I found Paciffic Rim quite middling.

To be fair, I did say that Arrow was loved because of nerds who happen to like Comic Books. I may be a nerd, but that doesn't change the fact that Arrow is awfully written series with a lot of bad acting and half-arsed swagger.

And Leave my WAIFUS alone. They are not part of this discussions. Stop being horrible!

faridmon

Firstly, an Oscar is not a barometer of quality :lol

Secondly, please show me YouTube videos with Oscar winning quality animes. Genuinely, I'm curious.

Recently? Well Samurai Flamenco had a lot of social commentary about losers... who actually happen to like Superheroes.

not gonna post yt, since selective quoting will never reflects the quality of the writing, and nothing will change your mind, just like Moyes and how he was so good for us!

Wilbur

Banned
I just farted walking and I can't tell if I sharted or not. Help. I can't just play with my arsehole there's people behind me.

Thank Christ it was just sweaty

Recently? Well Samurai Flamenco had a lot of social commentary about losers... who actually happen to like Superheroes.

not gonna post yt, since selective quoting will never reflects the quality of the writing, and nothing will change your mind, just like Moyes and how he was so good for us!

I refuse to believe anything called samurai flemenco has good writing

faridmon

I refuse to believe anything called samurai flemenco has good writing

Its dumb and stupid. Bloody Stupid! but Its a well realised stupidity that makes amazing. The fact that they had to cram so much meta and research into a dumb premise makes it phenomenal... and dumb!

oh, and its well written within that confinement of stupidity!

Baccano have a lot of great writing as well

''"Now, dear uncle, there's a certain person that I just love to kill. It doesn't even matter whether they're weak or strong. The people I live to kill that really get me jazzed... never see it coming. Never. They're in some happy place where they're sure nothing can get them. Dying is the furthest thing from their minds. Maybe they're thinkin' about what they're gonna have for dinner. Just like you were. Right before I walked in''

Carbonox

Football may be dead, but this thread is more alive than ever atm

image.php

praise samurai flamingos

Wilbur

Banned
Wet farts are incredibly annoying. Stay stronk, wilbur.

I was so scared. Waited for this woman to walk past me and then I kinda fingered my asscrack. No poop. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I can feel it brewing though.

You are the true Samurai Flatulenco

Hahahaha

you know what is annoying? when you have a poo, you clean, you think you're all done and THEN you end up pooing some more

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT IS

Yeah that's awful. If you time it before you leave the house, and then five minutes after you've left it returns... just dreadful.

Fuck's sake, organising a 5-a-side match over WhatsApp, spend all day tying to get to 10, ended up with 11 as someone seemingly started carpet-bombing invitations across his contact list

Carbonox

I also find it annoying when you clean and you think you're all set but you can kinda feel something still inside at the cusp of your anus. You squeezed prior but nothing came out so just rolled with it. Then throughout the day you can still feel it there, you don't know whether it's a fragment still mixing around or if you could get away with a cheeky fart. You then have a second poo later in the day, the moment you sit down, bam, a sweetcorn hits the deck, shots fired and you wonder why and how it remained there throughout the day.

It's as if there is a DMZ up there, that no mans land between freedom and hell, purgatory for splinters left behind during the war of the feces earlier on in the day.

"dont leave me behind!" it yells and just sits there all day

the army thought they saved it but it remains, curdles, rues the day it will meet them again

You're glad it's over though. Finally, that last piece of the remaining puzzle has left your body and you can go about with an awkward asshole for the rest of your day.

Meier

Fuck's sake, organising a 5-a-side match over WhatsApp, spend all day tying to get to 10, ended up with 11 as someone seemingly started carpet-bombing invitations across his contact list

When growing up in the States, if you have an extra player he'd end up being the All-Time QB or something like that. Make the extra player park in midfield and attack for both teams?

Herr K

Banned
you know what is annoying? when you have a poo, you clean, you think you're all done and THEN you end up pooing some more

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT IS

It's more annoying when you clean, clean, clean and clean again, but shit won't stop staining the goddamn paper. Then you realize you were wiping a turd the whole time. So the only option now is to push as hard as humanly possible, trying to get that tiny turd spec out of your rectum so you can finally get a proper wipe.

Carbonox

It's more annoying when you clean, clean, clean and clean again, but shit won't stop staining the goddamn paper. Then you realize you were wiping a turd the whole time. So the only option now is to push as hard as humanly possible, trying to get that tiny turd spec out of your rectum so you can finally get a proper wipe.

When I get this I stick the tip of my finger up my ass to scoop what could be leftovers out.

Seriously, works most of the time, other time it hurts.

Kyoufu

I also find it annoying when you clean and you think you're all set but you can kinda feel something still inside at the cusp of your anus. You squeezed prior but nothing came out so just rolled with it. Then throughout the day you can still feel it there, you don't know whether it's a fragment still mixing around or if you could get away with a cheeky fart. You then have a second poo later in the day, the moment you sit down, bam, a sweetcorn hits the deck, shots fired and you wonder why and how it remained there throughout the day.

It's as if there is a DMZ up there, that no mans land between freedom and hell, purgatory for splinters left behind during the war of the feces earlier on in the day.

"dont leave me behind!" it yells and just sits there all day

the army thought they saved it but it remains, curdles, rues the day it will meet them again

You're glad it's over though. Finally, that last piece of the remaining puzzle has left your body and you can go about with an awkward asshole for the rest of your day.

This is poetry.

Or should I say... Pooetry.

I'll get my coat.

Barzul

Interestingly one of the Barca ITKs mentioned that even when United made bids last summer Arsenal didn't batter a single eyelid. Showed zero interest.

We have Ramsey and Ozil. We've moved on. I'd like Cesc back, but he'd be such a luxury signing at this point. Unless we buy him to play FW, don't really see where he'd fit.

Elchele

bla, when are you getting your FIFA 14?

Guys. how busy is your weekend? I trink I will use the 14 ps+ trial, I want to play FIFA 14 with all of you

Wilbur

Banned
I got up to look at my poop and a bit dropped from my ass onto the floor. Just been wiping a nugget off the ground in a public bathroom. Dat playboy lifestyle.

We have Ramsey and Ozil. We've moved on. I'd like Cesc back, but he'd be such a luxury signing at this point. Unless we buy him to play FW, don't really see where he'd fit.

Just spitballin

Fabregas -- Wilshere
Walcott -- Özil -- Ramsey
Giroud

Wouldn't that be an upgrade?
Granted it's not very protective, and I don't think you'll get him, but it seems like it would be more than a luxury signing.

Wilbur

Banned
You think Wilshere and Ramsey could be coached to be an effective midfield two? Arsenal's best XI on paper right now has those two in the centre, Santi/Ozil/Walcott ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom