• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

Damn, artetas comments haha. I've played 125 games, some people are 20 and have only played 25 games hahahahha

I hope this doesn't ruin our FA Cup chances

And Vidal and Strootman. Dat narrow diamond.

Tbh, I've been taking it for granted Mata will play as the furthest forward in a midfield 3.

But Kroos could be the deeper playmaker, Vidal box to box and Fabregas breaking forwards ahead of them. Strootman in January maybe when his injury has passed to add the depth?

Meier

Deschamps sued Nasri's girlfriend

I CAN'T

LOL, as if he wasn't already a big enough douchebag.

Reading the article Bungie posted on Twitter. Man, the French media and NT just absolute hate each other. Just constantly going at one another -- Deschamps has files on the reporters he says, lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Tbh, I've been taking it for granted Mata will play as the furthest forward in a midfield 3.

But Kroos could be the deeper playmaker, Vidal box to box and Fabregas breaking forwards ahead of them. Strootman in January maybe when his injury has passed to add the depth?

Yeah that sounds okay, should be feasible

You disgust me.

How can they let you cook food for a living.

pls I don't poop on the floor at work

Will. You have failed this city.

No seriously, you should watch it. Starts off meh then gets really good!

I'm not saying it's bad, it's clearly not. But despite knowing that, I have less than zero interest in picking it up. Maybe when I have more time in the summer.

Kyoufu

I'm not saying it's bad, it's clearly not. But despite knowing that, I have less than zero interest in picking it up. Maybe when I have more time in the summer.

Thing is, Arrow should appeal to Batman fans. They both have similar goals, just different methods of achieving them.

Definitely give it a shot when you can. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

L1NETT

Arrow is basically a GCSE production of the Dark Knight but they couldn't get the rights.

They even spout Nolan lines, have Commissioner Gordon's poor cousin in charge of the police and reference it numerous times

Meier

Hachim Mastour is being pushed on us like he's the Messiah.

There isn't a lot else to look forward to though to be honest. If you guys are going to cheap out on spending this summer, then he needs to be "a new signing" ostensibly. Everyone wants their youth players to become stars since there's a sense of pride associated with it. Even if he came from outside the club initially.

arkon

Arrow is basically a GCSE production of the Dark Knight but they couldn't get the rights.

They even spout Nolan lines, have Commissioner Gordon's poor cousin in charge of the police and reference it numerous times

Pretty much. Except they're all pretty people. No butterfaces like Ms Gyllenhaal

arkon

Also love farid taking potshots at comic book nerds lol. Never mind that we have 20+ year old pokemon players pouring scorn on anime fans.

That geek hierarchy in effect.

He's barely even played for Inzaghi. If he wasn't ready to play in the Primavera, why is he all of a sudden being pushed onto the first team?
We're out of the EL, this last game is meaningless for us, we're against a (supposedly) weakened side and the board wants to show that we can actually find, sign and develop some interesting youngsters, especially after an awful season and before another really weak transfer market.

Barzul

Just seen a rumor about Casillas to Arsenal. ArsenalGAF would you bench Szczesny for Casillas? I think Szczesny still has a lot to learn. The two of them as our main GK's is very appealing.

Herr K

Banned
He's barely even played for Inzaghi. If he wasn't ready to play in the Primavera, why is he all of a sudden being pushed onto the first team?
It's basically because...
There isn't a lot else to look forward to though to be honest. If you guys are going to cheap out on spending this summer, then he needs to be "a new signing" ostensibly. Everyone wants their youth players to become stars since there's a sense of pride associated with it. Even if he came from outside the club initially.
pls understand

He is.

Until 2018, when we'll sell him.
Stop being realistic. I hope by then Galliani will officially have lost his marbles, so we won't be a part of the institution anymore.

Wilbur

Banned
Also love farid taking potshots at comic book nerds lol. Never mind that we have 20+ year old pokemon players pouring scorn on anime fans.

That geek hierarchy in effect.

Except I don't claim that Pokemon had Oscar calibre writing or that it has great characters

It's fun to play on public transport. False equivalence m8

Stop being realistic. I hope by then Galliani will officially have lost his marbles, so we won't be a part of the institution anymore.

Alright then. 2019 it is, just in time to play in the new stadium.

Since we can't have the "Most succesful club in the world" thing on the shirt, we should have the "we sell our best players and then complain about Constant" patch.

Does anyone really like the aesthetic design of Samsung Galaxies?

I see it criticised a lot (fairly, imo) but I've never heard anything about Samsung thinking about changing it. Obviously there's only so much you can do to make a sleek, rectangular smartphone before it starts to resemble the iPhone, but it looks bad as it is. Guessing it's just a case of 'if it's not broke, don't fix it' since they're recognisable and sell very well regardless

Wilbur

Banned
There was scorn before he made that statement.

And it was in relation to him knocking comic books for being for nerds and something like Arrow having terrible dialogue.

Again, I don't give a shit whether or not someone likes anime. But "comic books are for nerds" and "pls everyone come to my house and watch samurai fandango" are two sentences that clash when coming from the same person :lol

Again, like Godzilla; saying you didn't like it because it had poor writing and then loving pacific rim doesn't make sense to me.

Salvadora

Play my DS publicly. No one can see what's on it lool. I'm not ashamed anyway, it's a fun little video game. Dat courage.
I'm embarrassed to even buy Pokemon. Going up to the counter to buy X in ASDA was like doing the walk of shame. Had to avert my eyes when the hot girl served me at the counter, handing the case over and mumbling. This is my shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom