• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tomorrow the curse ends

it's a new day

a new beginning

a signal for a new era

arsenal-fan-celebration-gif.gif

Arsenal gaf

let's do this

tumblr_ms7tosT3yi1r6ibubo1_500.gif

Hixx

Or you could spend £400 on a DOA console. Your call my dear.

It'll be <£300 by the time it's out.

Halo, Gears, Sunset Overdrive, Fable, Forza Horizon 2, Quantum Break... hook it into my veins

take my pc, gaming jesus

let me reincarnate as an Xbot, o' Lord of mine. FORGIVE ME MY SINS.

forgive me padre i have sinned

pappe

tomorrow the curse ends

it's a new day

a new beginning

a signal for a new era

http://talkingbaws.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/arsenal-fan-celebration-gif.gif/IMG]

Arsenal gaf

let's do this

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d242955c156a2652e699f946fbb59e3/tumblr_ms7tosT3yi1r6ibubo1_500.gif[img][/QUOTE]

You are doing this just to jinx them aren't you?

I think I'd have preferred a proper Halo 2 remake. Bundling all 4 together, ehhh, the multiplayer is the selling point. It better be amazing.

I think I'd have preferred a proper Halo 2 remake. Bundling all 4 together, ehhh, the multiplayer is the selling point. It better be amazing.

I liked the campaign for Halo 2, but the multiplayer is the reason why I loved it. I think I only got to level 24 during the first year of playing it. Stopped playing it for a year and came back to mess around with friends right before Halo 3 came out.

I liked the campaign for Halo 2, but the multiplayer is the reason why I loved it. I think I only got to level 24 during the first year of playing it. Stopped playing it for a year and came back to mess around with friends right before Halo 3 came out.

If they get 2&3 looking sharper with untouched (aside from matchmaking and UI improvements, in the case of 2 at least) multiplayer, it is a genuine system seller.

Hixx

Halo 2's campaign sucked dick. Most underwhelming campaign ever.

Me and my cousin finished Halo 1 at least a dozen times. We finished Halo 2 the day it came out and never played it again.

Yen

When I was out on Tuesday night, I saw a group of Arsenal fans doing Arsenal chants. One was along the lines of:

*one guy*: Who do we hate?
rest of the group: TOTT'NAM
*one guy*: [question]
rest of the group: [answer] (and so on)

Somehow even worse than Come on David Moyes as far as bad football chants go.

L1NETT

How much is all this bundle nonsense gonna cost though

Wish it would have been just Halo 2/3. Both their MPs was the shizzle mclemon drizzle

Gonna spilt the already small Halo userbase.

Hixx

How much is all this bundle nonsense gonna cost though

Wish it would have been just Halo 2/3. Both their MPs was the shizzle mclemon drizzle

Gonna spilt the already small Halo userbase.

Halo 4's userbase was small... Bungie's games had long legs.

Apparently 2 is a full-on remastering, 3 and 4 are just ports.

arkon

Arsenal will win by at least 2 goals. You just don't get consecutive FA cup final upsets. I think. Didn't bother fact-checking that one.

L1NETT

Halo 4's userbase was small... Bungie's games had long legs.

Apparently 2 is a full-on remastering, 3 and 4 are just ports.

Still gonna split it. Even if 3+4 are ports. Are they gonna be three separate MP's, or just the campaign of 3+4 and H2A mp.

So confused

Frankie pls

And who the fuck are they porting 4. Leave that shite in the pits of Hell to burn in the game afterworld

Dear God man you've gone completely sideways.

I had lemon drizzle cake on the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom