• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Clegg I found it be a stunning beautiful game, and getting around it with some of the powers is a real treat.

However....the actual open world itself makes ACIII entertaining, it's an endless mire of repetitive fluff and the story surrounding isn't worth even giving a second thought. Combat gets grindy and the enemy variety is more limited than a vegan on a diet going round Sainsburys.

For thirty squid and under why not if you are bored

or....get Age of Mythology on steam and experience one of the best RTS' ever made with ya good chum Linny.

--

Currently rocking these mostly. Have a thing for grey shoes.

shopping

Cheers guys.

Need something to play as so far my decision to purchase a PS4 has yet to be justified. Bought it in January and have barely used the thing since then.

PS4 was always going to be a long term purchase. Don't give up on it yet

Batman and Far Cry 4 are the only announced Autumn (fuck fall) games i'm gonna deffo get

Order, Uncharted (hated 3) and Driveclub....meh

Yen

Someone is going to post Interstellar script spoilers in the open before the film is released, I guarantee it. I guess they are doing now but at least it's spoilered. I remember someone spoiling all the major plot points for TDKR when it was released in the OT.

GAF OTs are the worst things ever :lol. The Godzilla thread... so many people asking questions answered in the film, or nitpicking to the point of parody.
Yeah I generally ignore mega threads when it comes to film releases. Almost as annoying as Wii U threads flooded with people who exist solely to troll Nintendo/Iwata.

I thought you got black ones :lol u lying lil cunt. Or at least you thought you bought them? I was confused.

They're delish by the way. How much.
The pic in the whatsapp group is defo blue. I wasn't sure if the order went through or not - but got confirmation now. £70.

Like with all trainers it entirely depends what you wear with them.
Just jeans and a button-down/t-shirt I guess.

I've been trying to smarten up my wardrobe lately actually and have been looking for brogues + boots but I came across these last week and had to get them.

Stunning. LINK?

Here but Out of Stock now.

Other sites may be selling them also. There are some other colours too.

Size

I like the white ones. Kinda wanted them cos I've never had white trainers before but as mentioned above would get dirty real quick.

Wilbur

Banned
The pic in the whatsapp group is defo blue. I wasn't sure if the order went through or not - but got confirmation now. £70.

Just jeans and a button-down/t-shirt I guess.

I've been trying to smarten up my wardrobe lately actually and have been looking for brogues + boots but I came across these last week and had to get them.

Here but Out of Stock now.

Other sites may be selling them also. There are some other colours too.

Size

I like the white ones. Kinda wanted them cos I've never had white trainers before but as mentioned above would get dirty real quick.

Well I'm blind then

I've been smarting up my wardrobe too. Dressier shoes when I go out. A watch. Putting some product in my hair. A dream.

LTWheels

Been hearing that the Wolfenstein game is suppose to be surprisingly good. I've not paid any attention to it, but if it reviews well I might pick it up. Supposedly the story is quite well written and funny.

Clegg

Clegg I found it be a stunning beautiful game, and getting around it with some of the powers is a real treat.

However....the actual open world itself makes ACIII entertaining, it's an endless mire of repetitive fluff and the story surrounding isn't worth even giving a second thought. Combat gets grindy and the enemy variety is more limited than a vegan on a diet going round Sainsburys.

For thirty squid and under why not if you are bored

or....get Age of Mythology on steam and experience one of the best RTS' ever made with ya good chum Linny.

--

Currently rocking these mostly. Have a thing for grey shoes.

PS4 was always going to be a long term purchase. Don't give up on it yet

Batman and Far Cry 4 are the only announced Autumn (fuck fall) games i'm gonna deffo get

Order, Uncharted (hated 3) and Driveclub....meh
I'm looking for some diverting games to tide me over until The Witcher comes out next year. I think Infamous and Watch Dogs fit the bill.

I know the PS4 was a long term deal but its definitely been a disappointing launch window imo.

Pennywise

I'm looking for some diverting games to tide me over until The Witcher comes out next year. I think Infamous and Watch Dogs fit the bill.

I know the PS4 was a long term deal but its definitely been a disappointing launch window imo.

PS2 was worse.

Wolfenstein seems to be good, Watchdogs as well and there are alot of summer titles.
I'm gonna play Hotline Miami 2 straight without a break.

Gosh, we do score some beautiful goals. That was superb, although a bit sad. Was expecting Van Persie to make an appearance and bring me down. Glad he barely featured.
My feelings on him have somewhat gone down after a while. I think this season with Man Utd made me feel sorry for him :lol

Good video.

Highbury was my favourite ground in the PL. Miss that place.

:lol at the lack of Van Persie. Delicious.

Remember when Arsenal fans were making fun of RVP for going to United earlier this season thinking that Arsenal were going to win the league? :lol

I'm sorry Arsenal fans. I kind of want you guys to win the fa cup. I feel bad.

Salvadora

Remember when Arsenal fans were making fun of RVP for going to United earlier this season thinking that Arsenal were going to win the league? :lol
I'm pretty sure it was laughing at him for joining a circus and being stuck with Moyes after Fergus' false promise, actually.

Suen

I'm sorry Arsenal fans. I kind of want you guys to win the fa cup. I feel bad.
I was one of them. I was alive then, football was alive then, the world was alive then

Now we're just an above-average Moyes team.

Jesus fuck Ronaldinho was fucking incredible at his pomp.

For all of the high efficiency and productivity of Messi and Ronaldo, I would say Ronaldinho is the player I've enjoyed watching the most.

Nearly every week the guy would do something you've not seen someone do before on a football pitch and it would lead to a goal.

For all of the high efficiency and productivity of Messi and Ronaldo, I would say Ronaldinho is the player I've enjoyed watching the most.

Nearly every week the guy would do something you've not seen someone do before on a football pitch and it would lead to a goal.

Agreed. The man was a damn magician. He might still make the wc2014 squad? Apparently he's beasting Brazilian league

Ronaldinho's Enchanting Magic

Best football compilation ever. Some crazy crazy shit in here.

Yen

I remember how Soccer AM's showboating segment used to be jaw-dropping with the things Ronaldinho, Zidane, Henry, young Cristiano Ronaldo were doing. Just don't seem to see the same level of audacious skill on the big stage anymore.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, he makes me laugh out of sheer astonishment a fucking ton

Liverpool-GAF been kinda quiet on here this evening, guess they have better things to do on a Friday evening.

What do people think of their supposed targets. Bertrand for LB, really?

Just a blast from the past. I didn't even know myspace still existed lol.
That video used to be on YouTube but for some reason it got taken down.

I think MySpace is fitting though. That was the golden era of compilations. Grainy footage and no flashy bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom