• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I can just imagine his face

parisguyacfo7.png

3Sixty

Goalkeepers: Mitchell Beeney (Chelsea), Christian Walton (Brighton & Hove Albion).

Defenders: Ola Aina (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Southampton), Shay Facey (Manchester City), Brendan Galloway (MK Dons), Lloyd Jones (Liverpool), Matthew Targett (Southampton).

Midfielders: Lewis Baker (Chelsea), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea), Harrison Reed (Southampton), John Swift (Chelsea), Jordon Ibe (Liverpool), Josh Murphy (Norwich City).

Forwards: Chuba Akpom (Arsenal), Devante Cole (Manchester City), Sam Gallagher (Southampton), Callum Robinson (Aston Villa).

Chambers/Targett/Reed/Gallagher future.

Who needs LaLa and Sure.

GorillaJu

Arsenal will definitely win this, but on the very slim chance that they lose, the reaction here is going to be worth the effort of watching.

I don't just want a Hull win. I want Arsenal to be robbed, proper disgraceful decision type scenario.

Dejection would be good but I'm after rage really. I don't feel we had enough of it this season.

Linius

I have no hate against Arsenal. Let them win this. For me there's always Feyenoord to laugh about. A lot of things happened in the world since they last won the league.

wedward

The War on Drugs - Red Eyes

I must have listened to this song a gajillion times already and the album is only a couple of months old. The whole album is great but this is the best song I've heard this year so far. iTunes says my play count for the album is 21 times, Red Eyes 36 times lol

God what a song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LmX5c7HoUw

It is impossible to stop yourself from doing the "wooooo"

Bus, train, office, it doesn't matter.

deroli

The timing of the La Liga final between Barca and Atletico is briliant. The perfect way to reduce the wait for tonight's match...

Dortmund vs. Bayern

aka

black and yellow vs. red

good vs. evil

supporters vs. Klatschpappen

Ruhrpott class vs. Bavarian plebs
491254095-team-captaie1yf5.jpg

Jve8i9C.jpg

America, fuck yeah!

Looks like a space-torpedo

Would maybe rather have Lovren than Lallana. The aspect we needmost at centreback is the one that's hardest to find for a reasonable price, that of being a commanding, calming presence. I'm not sure Lovren is that (to the extent that we'd like, at least) but I think he would be a very good signing in an area Rodgers can't be happy with

We basically need 1 first choice rightback, 1 first choice leftback, 1 centreback who is well capable of being first choice, and a backup DM (or first choice if one is available)

Unless Lallana is a case of 'get it done before the WC', those are the areas we should be prioritising imo. Also, could do with a better second coice keeper if one's available, specifically one who is capable of displacing Mignolet at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom