• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10325332_648676455202888_3195145444175146855_n.jpg

"Rückkehr nach Berlin"?

What the hell did Götze do in Berlin that makes it worth to write about a return?

Hixx

That 'keeper Man United have signed is a Sunderland fan.

Another red and white behind enemy lines. Our plan to take down the top 6 from inside is coming along nicely

nobody saw that

Linius

FFP sounds like the easiest way for the Uefa to make some extra cash while also still doing nothing really about scumbag clubs. If they had the balls to do something they'd just ban those clubs from the CL and be done with it.

3Sixty

Just had chips, jumbo sausage, jumbo battered sausage and a giant tub of curry sauce.

Now i can't move.

Sweating bullets.

Halp.

King_Moc

Banned
Just had chips, jumbo sausage, jumbo battered sausage and a giant tub of curry sauce.

Now i can't move.

Sweating bullets.

Halp.

Did the same last night, but with fish instead of the sausage and a couple of slices of bread for sandwich purposes. Played football for an hour immediately after. Felt like I weighed about 20 stone.

bud

i'm actually slightly nervous.

on the hand, it's hull.
but on the other hand... it's arsenal.

it's been almost nine years...
dwgirIQ.png

I can't get over how good Veep is.

Iannucci is great.

Pray for me footy gaf. I am going to watch the final with two Hull fans in the American army district/red light district of Seoul. If Arsenal win, I will most likely get beat up by the two Hull fans or end up with a prostitute to help me express my joy. If we get beat then I will most likely end up getting shot by an American soldier whilst I am on a drunken rampage to find a prostitute to help me get over the utter disappointment that is being an Arsenal fan.

Bolivian-president-Evo-Mo-012.jpg

• Morales to be paid $213 per month, in line with minimum wage
• Sport Boys say president due to make his debut in August

A first division Bolivian professional football club have signed president Evo Morales to play in midfield at a salary of $213 per month and expect the leftist leader to make his debut in August, the head of the team said on Friday.

The 54-year-old football fanatic will wear No10 for the Sport Boys team, which is based in the south-eastern province of Santa Cruz and rose to become a Division One team last year.

"He loves soccer and he plays well," Sport Boys president Mario Cronenbold told Reuters. Morales will receive a monthly paycheck in line with the impoverished South American country's minimum wage.

Cronenbold brushed off questions about Morales fitness to play professional football. "As I told the president, jokingly, we are not putting the president of Uruguay on the field," he said, referring to Uruguay's 78-year-old José Mujica. "We are contracting a person who is in very good shape and who lives soccer."

Morales has been president of Bolivia since 2006, and is favoured by the opinion polls to win re-election for a second time this year.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom