• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkaiser

I really can't believe we won the DFB Pokal finale. It's amazing.

Thomas' goal was classic Heynckes' Bayern counter-attack. Dat Pizarro pass.

Soooo, Pep redeemed?

I think his tactics were brilliant this time. Dortmund seemed absolutely clueless about Bayern's formation and way of play in the first half.

Scum

Ycp4j7J.jpg

Thank you Ramsey <3

And thanks to every one of ArseGAF who supported the team through these dark years. We have reached the light at the end of the tunnel.

YESSSSSSSSS

Wilbur, pls. Tell your brother to switch the light off when he goes to bed.
dPrJaGc.png

Wilbur

Banned
I can see two of our group games, miss Australia. But anything that happens after that (if), I'll have to be lucky I guess. Work is already hating me for taking so much days off and especially on mondays, the busiest day in the week for us. It's not like the place will collapse when I'm not there but they sure act like it will when I take the day off. Bunch of wankers.

What do you do again? I thought you were just a mere paperboy
frU10tR.png

faridmon

What a great season. Premier League, La Liga and even Bundesliga and Seria have produced some great football.

All trophy winners absolutely deserved their titles. Congrats to Manchester City, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Napoli, Arsenal, Benfica, Seville and whoever I have forgotten about for their success.

Bring on Next season!

Linius

What do you do again? I thought you were just a mere paperboy
frU10tR.png

I work at Mediq, a pharmaceutical company. We distribute medicines people order at their local pharmacy. It's a boring production job. But I got promoted to foreman a few months ago and now they're all up my ass for dumb stuff. They accused me of having a lack of responsibility for taking mondays off and that I don't care enough about what goes on there. Well truth to be told I couldn't give two fucks, but I'm not even that important that they can't go without me. There are eight of us (foremen that is) at the moment and we only have seven robots in function. We can run the place with four or five present just fine and we do that often too.

This post is getting way too long now, let's keep it at they're a bunch of wankers and I only need that job for the money.

Wilbur

Banned
I work at Mediq, a pharmaceutical company. We distribute medicines people order at their local pharmacy. It's a boring production job. But I got promoted to foreman a few months ago and now they're all up my ass for dumb stuff. They accused me of having a lack of responsibility for taking mondays off and that I don't care enough about what goes on there. Well truth to be told I couldn't give two fucks, but I'm not even that important that they can't go without me. There are eight of us (foremen that is) at the moment and we only have seven robots in function. We can run the place with four or five present just fine and we do that often too.

This post is getting way too long now, let's keep it at they're a bunch of wankers and I only need that job for the money.

would you like to work at nandos

Scum

we'll make it a date <3

Guy in the thread said five days before the release.

Also: http://i.imgur.com/nWcSFk1.jpg
The bans in the thread should be glorious.

That gives me time to cancel if it's shit then. Can't be wasting £6 now.
looooooooool

Watch Dogs looks crap

I see Keano was being a bitter clitoris again today
Seriously. It looks like a decent 7/10 game that's been hyped to high heaven and back.

Carbonox

did you invent the t-virus

Clegg

Now that the Netherlands friendly is out of the way we can hopefully move forward with appointing Lewis as United manager.

Wilbur

Banned
My Girlfriend will be on maternity leave during the World Cup and she trolled me by saying she'll be able to watch the 5pm game and spoiler the result for me when I get home from work.

I love that my GF is getting into football.

congrats on the baby

(is it yours? pls name it after woy)

What was he saying?

I heard he (joking) said about throwing Ferguson up and then walking away :lol.

yeah that was it

keane never jokes

Carbonox

Michael Pitt is an incredible actor - I could see him KILL it as the Joker if he were to ever play the role in the future. Would be my top pick for sure.

FootballFan

I've screenshot'd this post

Sending it to Mediq netherlands

I know your RL name and where you live, so they should be able to find out exactly who you are soon.

Have fun.

Carbonox

I need to start watching Hannibal

and Mad Men

and Game of Thrones

and finish Sopranos

help me

I've watched like the first 5 or so episodes of Mad Men. Was alright. Finished the first season of The Sopranos and that was brilliant. Need to watch the rest.

GQman2121

Banned
Ubi's MO is brilliant. Show something that you can't possibly achieve on anything other than a PC that would cost four times what current consoles retail for; disappear for 18 months and then reintroduce the product as something so underwhelming that when you do bump up the fidelity it seems like you've actually accomplished something. Meanwhile most of the buying public will only see the CGI ads on TV and be none the wiser.

Honestly, the demo they gave on Jimmy Fallon last summer was all I needed to see to know that the game is going to do a few things well, but ultimately lack any kind of polish that would set it apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom