• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

No, I went in unsheathed. It was four in the morning and she was lying there naked, the light in the Travelodge hotel room reflecting off her nipple piercing

I couldn't resist
Well then, when you find yourself having your willy massaged by a 50 something male doctor just so he can get it prepared for that god damn pole I hope you remember tonight. The night we tried to save your life and you walked away.

Wilbur

Banned
The first time I came inside of a woman with no condom on Wilbur's mother thanked me for my patronage, I plonked a 50 down on her dresser, and I left feeling unsatisfied.

Some-time lurker, first post. I'm an Arsenal and Dortmund fan; bittersweet day. Welcome me with open arms footygaf

this is extremely unlikely to have occurred

just the other day my mum said she's never owned a fifty pound note... so... idk what to believe lol

lemme go ask her hold on

what colour are you, this is how we differentiate between my mum's sexual conquests

To be absolutely fair, having sex bareback is the fucking best. I am all for safe sex but....dat feel

and as for dribbling cocks, mine sneezes it all in one go and then I just chill.

Innit. There's one brand of condoms I like but even then, it's devastating to know you're literally millimetres of silicon from nirvana

I just wanna go in there and bussa nut in her chiffarobe y'all knaa what i'm muthafuckin talkin bout SON

wilbz, fuck, you're killing me

i miss you

Barzul

The first time I came inside of a woman with no condom on Wilbur's mother thanked me for my patronage, I plonked a 50 down on her dresser, and I left feeling unsatisfied.

Some-time lurker, first post. I'm an Arsenal and Dortmund fan; bittersweet day. Welcome me with open arms footygaf

I love and slightly dislike you.

Carbonox

i love the sensation of going in to a tight cunt without a cape like a rolf harris victim

image.png

Wilbur

Banned
After dark with Wilbz is a scary place

Always talk about cocks or the assortment of nick naks he has stuck up his bum

I remember I popped a bit of my finger up there once and didn't like it, and then I told my ex this and then next time we had sex she forced it well up there

c h r i s t

i felt like crimea

Wilbur

Banned
Well then, when you find yourself having your willy massaged by a 50 something male doctor just so he can get it prepared for that god damn pole I hope you remember tonight. The night we tried to save your life and you walked away.

Hahaha

At least you got tossed off before the metal rod, swings and roundabouts innit

Cumming without a johnny wasn't where the magic occurred, it was the entry that was the true Dumbledore moment

oh god man alive

when you know in your head that your shaft is actually making contact with a human vagina. it was like the first time i heard kate bush

i love the sensation of going in to a tight cunt without a cape like a rolf harris victim

image.png

You have no idea how loud I just laughed

my little brother wants to know what im laughing at

help

Esch

Banned
Dat first time post!

Welcome, Congrats and commiserations.
Thanks, it's good to be here
this is extremely unlikely to have occurred

just the other day my mum said she's never owned a fifty pound note... so... idk what to believe lol

lemme go ask her hold on

what colour are you, this is how we differentiate between my mum's sexual conquests
She was very grateful, and I'm a rather wondrous shade of mahogany

I love and slightly dislike you.
Sounds about right

Linius

You're hanging around Gaf for six years, almost 20K posts and just now you decide to enter the best community we have here? Talking about LTTP man.

Welcome!

Hahaha

At least you got tossed off before the metal rod, swings and roundabouts innit

oh god man alive

when you know in your head that your shaft is actually making contact with a human vagina. it was like the first time i heard kate bush

You have no idea how loud I just laughed

my little brother wants to know what im laughing at

help

Lloyd must not see.

He cannot.

He wouldn't understand.

Wilbur

Banned
Can you snap me a picture of this at some point? I've never seen natural mahogany pubes.

I'll try to get a camera next to his beautiful scrote sometime soon. I haven't seen him in a while. redwood pls

oh god all this talk of bare quim has got me moist between the glutes. Who wants to go twos on a prostitute with me (if they can also pay for one)

Esch

Banned
You're hanging around Gaf for six years, almost 20K posts and just now you decide to enter the best community we have here? Talking about LTTP man.

Welcome!

I only started watching the sport sporadically a couple years ago. Just biding my time, waiting. Like a snake

tumblr_n5qgisWo5D1sva2fko2_250.gif

tumblr_n5qgisWo5D1sva2fko3_250.gif

tumblr_n5qgisWo5D1sva2fko4_250.gif

tumblr_n5qgisWo5D1sva2fko5_250.gif

He randomly leaned over his bed and pulled them out from underneath, still packaged (opened) and goes 'I used these last night, got about 4 beads in'

I stayed because it was the only place I could smoke bud back in the day but after that night I never went back round there again.

Straight men should never discuss anal sex toys. Did I friendzone him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom