• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I'm still in 6th season of Mad Men. I should start watching it again

GoT... should I? a friend of mine is trying to get me to watch it, but idk

Hannibal is great. I miss True Detective.

faridmon

I've been listening to the Hookworms record a couple of times the past week. Can get lost in these psychedelic riffs.

They are bloody brilliant!

Speaking of which, I recently got to experience Cheateah. First impressions: Very solid! Hope they get better with each subsequent listen!

Carbonox

I'm still in 6th season of Mad Men. I should start watching it again

GoT... should I? a friend of mine is trying to get me to watch it, but idk

Hannibal is great. I miss True Detective.

Yes, I was hesitant about Game of Thrones but glad I got in to it. Very good show.

I'm worried for True Detective season 2. Season 1 was phenomenal and will be very tough to follow.

Elchele

Yes, I was hesitant about Game of Thrones but glad I got in to it. Very good show.

I'm worried for True Detective season 2. Season 1 was phenomenal and will be very tough to follow.

Guess I'll download the first season, thanks.
I will just let TD flow, it will be great if they can keep the great level, if not then it's not the end of the world. S1 was good enough as it was, anything else is just bonus to me

I don't understand how people can watch Game of Thrones. Especially English people. How the hell can you get emotionally involved with Dr. Who level acting and Bristol accents?

I respect if it's for tits

Linius

They are bloody brilliant!

Speaking of which, I recently got to experience Cheateah. First impressions: Very solid! Hope they get better with each subsequent listen!

I'll see Cheatahs live on monday when they open up for Cloud Nothings. Hopefully they can pull it off on stage too.

faridmon

I'll see Cheatahs live on monday when they open up for Cloud Nothings. Hopefully they can pull it off on stage too.

I bet they are one of those band who emphasis on long drawn out drones and heavily reverb their vocals while scratching their guitars for like 10 mins.

... now I wanna see them live!

GQman2121

Banned
GoT is good, but god damn is it slow. When they focus on people that I actually care about I enjoy it. But when they give time to the Wall or anything outside of the Capital I lose interest fast.

Wilbur

Banned
Of course it's mine. She was trying to get the pipe and the pipe was potent.

Woy for a girl? That sounds like a future Jeremy Kyle waiting to happen.

Potent pipe :lol

I remember when I first started masturbating at a tender age and I would still orgasm but nothing would come out

life would be so easy if this were still the case

instead i look like i've crushed a creme egg on my stomach every time i jerk

GoT is good, but god damn is it slow. When they focus on people that I actually care about I enjoy it. But when they give time to the Wall or anything outside of the Capital I lose interest fast.

Waaat

I think some characters are boring (Stannis and Bran) but the show is building up significantly to drop some serious fucking bombs. Keep the faith!

Linius

I bet they are one of those band who emphasis on long drawn out drones and heavily reverb their vocals while scratching their guitars for like 10 mins.

... now I wanna see them live!

I dunno, they're a young band and opening up probably means a chance to showcase their material in front of a crowd who they suspect don't know them. So playing actual songs would make more sense :p

But I guess that's the kind of thing you can expect from a band like Hookworms. Their songs are weird and out of control as it is anyways. Do you know Night Beats btw? They complement Hookworms in the psychedelic corner. Sonic Bloom from 2013 is a great record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFR_NMomJ0

Potent pipe :lol

I remember when I first started masturbating at a tender age and I would still orgasm but nothing would come out

life would be so easy if this were still the case

instead i look like i've crushed a creme egg on my stomach every time i jerk

First time for me stuff came out and obviously the pipe went limp.

I legit thought i'd broke it and would never get a boner again.

20 minutes later I realised what was going on and my whole world changed.

K1LLER7

He may not even get that much game time depending on who we sign this summer.
I think Shaw could be announced soon after LVG is announced. Hopefully we get some news this week.

No idea what will happen with midfield. Reports that LVG will bring some Dutch players, but I highly doubt we'll see too many from his national team. Woodward was probably given a list when he and Giggs went to meet LVG. Hopefully Woodward can get some signings done early this year.

:lol

Disagree Guy despite being a Liverpool supporter you're my favourite junior we've had in a while.

Wilbur

Banned

the first time i came inside a vagina without a condom was so beautiful until the panic set in

so warm

so relaxing

feeling it tighten around it

as you shrunk

and shrunk

and shrunk

until it was nothing

until your dick was ozil

kharma45

The fact that you think I don't know how it ends amuses me :lol

I'm far more interested to get to dat Pine Barrens I keep hearing about

Ah dammit. My brother didn't so I made him wait for me to be able to sit in with him for it.

Pine Barrens is good. Bit overhyped but pretty good.

Clegg

I think Shaw could be announced soon after LVG is announced. Hopefully we get some news this week.

No idea what will happen with midfield. Reports that LVG will bring some Dutch players, but I highly doubt we'll see too many from his national team. Woodward was probably given a list when he and Giggs went to meet LVG. Hopefully Woodward can get some signings done early this year.
It seems like the Shaw deal is close. Hearing nothing from United or Southampton is a good sign imo. But it all depends on whether or not they want to drag out the deal and hope someone comes in with an even higher offer.

I've precisely zero idea about what'll happen with the midfield. Lots of players who'd improve it, but the ones we've targeted seem out of our reach.

the first time i came inside a vagina without a condom was so beautiful until the panic set in

so warm

so relaxing

feeling it tighten around it

as you shrunk

and shrunk

and shrunk

until it was nothing

until your dick was ozil

You came inside a vagina and immediately thought of Ozil?

First time I came inside a vagina I couldn't wait to tell my friends who were virgins. I will never again feel more alpha in my life.

EDIT: Cheers LabouredSubterfuge

Glad to be here

GQman2121

Banned
Waaat

I think some characters are boring (Stannis and Bran) but the show is building up significantly to drop some serious fucking bombs. Keep the faith!

Okay, Stannis is good but only because he has a direct conflict with the Lannisters who occupy the capital. The opening to last weeks episode was the show at its best.

bud

kemCegV.png

faridmon

I dunno, they're a young band and opening up probably means a chance to showcase their material in front of a crowd who they suspect don't know them. So playing actual songs would make more sense :p

But I guess that's the kind of thing you can expect from a band like Hookworms. Their songs are weird and out of control as it is anyways. Do you know Night Beats btw? They complement Hookworms in the psychedelic corner. Sonic Bloom from 2013 is a great record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFR_NMomJ0

I dunno. Saw Eagulls live opening for The History of Apple Pie 2 years ago and they played a track for like 5 mins mostly instrumental noise and drones. Which was amazing by the way!

Never heard of Night Beats, will check them out.

By the way, Have you heard of Las Kellis? I got their album just yesterday and its bloody amazing. They Argentinian band who sing in English and play similar music to the Post-Punk female fronted bands such as Au Pairs, ESG and Tom Tom Club.

They are bloody amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eojhZP4dMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAa2gzgXq54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bXdq3FMSc

Wilbur

Banned
Those words were uttered and yet, lo, I found myself listening to Toni Braxton in a women's health clinic waiting room a few months later.

When I get married can I have your sperm to dribble inside my wife? I can't let my children grow up with the ignominy of beardless genes.

Clegg

the four best words in the english language: "I'm on the pill"

well then my love, spread and pray to your gods

they cannot save you now

they can do nary but dull the pain
I assume you followed that with "I'll wear a willy wallet anyway"

Not worth putting yourself through the 'drop your pants and I'll put this plastic rod up your urethra' act I had to engage in.

It's just not worth it.

It burns

Wilbur

Banned
I assume you followed that with "I'll wear a willy wallet anyway"

Not worth putting yourself through the 'drop your pants and I'll put this plastic rod up your urethra' act I had to engage in.

It's just not worth it.

No, I went in unsheathed. It was four in the morning and she was lying there naked, the light in the Travelodge hotel room reflecting off her nipple piercing

I couldn't resist

Esch

Banned
The first time I came inside of a woman with no condom on Wilbur's mother thanked me for my patronage, I plonked a 50 down on her dresser, and I left feeling unsatisfied.

Some-time lurker, first post. I'm an Arsenal and Dortmund fan; bittersweet day. Welcome me with open arms footygaf

faridmon

The first time I came inside of a woman with no condom on Wilbur's mother thanked me for my patronage, I plonked a 50 down on her dresser, and I left feeling unsatisfied.

Some-time lurker, first post. I'm an Arsenal and Dortmund fan; bittersweet day. Welcome me with open arms footygaf

Dat first time post!

Welcome, Congrats and commiserations.

No, I went in unsheathed. It was four in the morning and she was lying there naked, the light in the Travelodge hotel room reflecting off her nipple piercing

I couldn't resist

To be absolutely fair, having sex bareback is the fucking best. I am all for safe sex but....dat feel

and as for dribbling cocks, mine sneezes it all in one go and then I just chill.

Linius

I dunno. Saw Eagulls live opening for The History of Apple Pie 2 years ago and they played a track for like 5 mins mostly instrumental noise and drones. Which was amazing by the way!

Never heard of Night Beats, will check them out.

By the way, Have you heard of Las Kellis? I got their album just yesterday and its bloody amazing. They Argentinian band who sing in English and play similar music to the Post-Punk female fronted bands such as Au Pairs, ESG and Tom Tom Club.

They are bloody amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eojhZP4dMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAa2gzgXq54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bXdq3FMSc

Can't say I know any of the bands you reference there but these ladies sound good indeed. Like a happier version of Savages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom