• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Her is on BBC3

Funniest fucking show in ages. Also Sarah Sulehmani wants the D

She practically needs it

ZDvJyvm.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
We can't go too far tho, a precedent was set with balls in the thread. A dangerous precedent. A dangerous set of balls.

This is the first time in a while afer dark's been in full flow to be honest. Dat Arsenal euphoria.

shortyme

We can't go too far tho, a precedent was set with balls in the thread. A dangerous precedent. A dangerous set of balls.

This is the first time in a while afer dark's been in full flow to be honest. Dat Arsenal euphoria.

There are about half a dozen ppl missing though :(

Wilbur

Banned
There are about half a dozen ppl missing though :(

Wooden and bud are here in spirit <3

In that case,

lets discuss arsenal's title credentials for next year?

After steamrolling the FA cup powerhouse that is Hull.........

Quadruple?

Need a top class striker and I think they need to find a way to get the best out of Ramsey and Wilshere in their preferred positions.

Arsenal

Quite fitting for yous

--

I hate warm evenings

I want to sleep

But I can't

It's not too bad tonight, got my fan set up. But it was so fucking humid earlier, and I had to wear all black in work all day. Devastating. I sweat like Fellaini at a talent contest.

Marc

This thread gets weird at night

Super weird...

Yes, yes it does.

People seem to try to one up each other in the must messed up thing they can think of.

Thankfully I watch Hannibal so am now immune to such things.

Which was amazing, Mason man...

I thought he was killed for second there. Great ride, but I am starting to question the whole unable to get Hannibal thing. They have the resources of the FBI at hand, they couldn't get a few camera's on his house. A team following his movements. Will Graham with a tracker and listening device, they're pretty small now. The biggest problem in catching a killer is their identity, now they have it they can stop him. Even if he knows he is followed, he can't act, he is more likely to slip up.

I think Arsenal will steamroll the league at the start like usual and crumble at first knockout stage of europe.

Liverpool? I think they will fuck up a bit at the beginning which will be very nervy for me but I gotta hope they come out like a bat on fire and continue as we left off.

I hate this period between last season and next. Thank fuck the World Cup to distract me.

Carbonox

Yes, yes it does.

People seem to try to one up each other in the must messed up thing they can think of.

Thankfully I watch Hannibal so am now immune to such things.

Which was amazing, Mason man...

I thought he was killed for second there. Great ride, but I am starting to question the whole unable to get Hannibal thing. They have the resources of the FBI at hand, they couldn't get a few camera's on his house. A team following his movements. Will Graham with a tracker and listening device, they're pretty small now. The biggest problem in catching a killer is their identity, now they have it they can stop him. Even if he knows he is followed, he can't act, he is more likely to slip up.

Mason's fucking electric in the show.

I also thought he was killed. Fucking Hannibal with the tactical neck break. If the FBI did that they would surely get him but then we wouldn't have a show. Doesn't matter anyway, everyone will find out in the finale who Hannibal really is which will set up a really interesting and new direction for the show in season 3.

I will miss Mason though as I doubt we will see him again for a while and part of me wishes they held off on the face slaughter because I love mobile and capable Mason.

Wilbur

Banned
Watched The Counselor. Brad Pitts death was amazing

dem spoilers

What a weird film. Still don't know whether I liked it or not. I don't think I did. I liked the scene where the guy sets the wire up across the road, but that was two minutes long and had no dialogue, so unfortunately McCarthy fluffed it.

Wilbur

Banned
Is there a film you can compare it to?

I hated the 2000-something one with Jeff Goldblum

I'm still not convinced. My GF wants to see new X-men film and my body is way more ready for that

Imagine if Cloverfield had sex with Spielberg's greatest hits (Jurassic Park, Close Encounters, War of the Worlds)

kablammo
gojira

L1NETT

Lol at all the Godzilla love. Shit made me snore

See I can do it too

<3

2014 is hot garbage for upcoming films

Got what, Apes/interstellar/The Drop/Guardians of the Galaxy (Pratt is ma boy)/ that new Fincher thing

and ummmmmm........

Way more excited for upcoming TV.

Is there a film you can compare it to?

I hated the 2000-something one with Jeff Goldblum

I'm still not convinced. My GF wants to see new X-men film and my body is way more ready for that

Imagine 4 planks of wood having a conversation for an hour and god knows what. One of the planks of wood is Kick Ass, the other is a doing a damn fine Cranston tribute act

Then a giant lizard moans a bit

Lol at all the Godzilla love. Shit made me snore

See I can do it too

<3

2014 is hot garbage for upcoming films

Got what, Apes/interstellar/The Drop/Guardians of the Galaxy (Pratt is ma boy)/ that new Fincher thing

and ummmmmm........

Way more excited for upcoming TV.

Imagine 4 planks of wood having a conversation for an hour and god knows what. One of the planks of wood is Kick Ass, the other is a doing a damn fine Cranston tribute act

Then a giant lizard moans a bit

HAHAHA I read this all in Charlie Brooker's voice and it's exactly how I imagined the film to be. Cranston was best in Malcolm in the Middle........Just sayin....

Maybe Drive too tho

Wilbur

Banned
The guy who plays Will in Hannibal is hot

Linny pls, you loved Locke even though it was just tom hardy saying "I'm dealing with it" and moriarty pretending to be drunk and whoever played the wife doing really bad line readings down the phone"

That was just a film. It was not notable in any way. I could have made that film.

The guy who plays Will in Hannibal is hot

Linny pls, you loved Locke even though it was just tom hardy saying "I'm dealing with it" and moriarty pretending to be drunk and whoever played the wife doing really bad line readings down the phone"

That was just a film. It was not notable in any way. I could have made that film.

pls make that film.

L1NETT

Locke's really good. Hardy is an engaging character, not the pieces of antique furniture who trundle around that film warbling while some computer generated monsters yawn loudly at each other.

And you said Locke was pretty good

I'll find the post
I won't

And go on then

MAKE IT
Can I star

And if you make it he'll stop off at Leicster Forest East services to stick a Wispa Gold up his arse after the news comes over the radio that Louis Van Gaal sold Kagawa back to Germany.

pls

Wilbur

Banned
pls make that film.

Give me a ford mondeo and a beard and I could make Locke, easy

Locke was alright. I could never watch it again, was an interesting experiment competently handled. I think the writing and performances for the people on the other side of the phone was worse than anything in Godzilla; some of the line readings were fucking diabolical and everything came off as artificial. Hardy was good, but it wasn't the most engaging of parts. The end was fucking nonsense too. Stupid. It didn't go anywhere. He told us what was going to happen at the start of the film and there was no dramatic fallout because we knew it was happening and we didn't see his reaction to it. Was worth it as an experiment, not an engaging piece of narrative.

CAN YOU EVEN BUY WISPA GOLD ANYMORE

I'd happily slide a kinder bueno up there

A white one. It's crumbly on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom