• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
"Neymar will be remembered for the season when the greatest Barca came to an abrupt"

YES NEYMAR DA SILVA SR
Poor Neymar. He's overrated but he doesn't deserve this. Barcelona have been in decline from the best team ever for quite a while. Other teams are figuring them out and Xavi, Iniesta getting older along with Messi's injuries and form drop (by his standards).

I do like that Cesc was so desperate to be part of the greatest team ever that they've been gradually getting poorer ever since he arrived. Hahahahahaha.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The first one was already shit.

I thought it was pretty damn average as far as comedies go, but I think we're alone in this.

Poor Neymar. He's overrated but he doesn't deserve this.
I don't know about that, but his disgusting father sure does.

AND OMG LIGHTNING THE CURSE IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPEN THE SILVERWARE FLOODGATES!

tumblr_ms7tosT3yi1r6ibubo1_500.gif

-

Cagliar's coach is called Pulga. A bad omen.

deroli

Congrats to Atletico. They suffered some severe setbacks yesterday and yet still managed to score the equalizer, just amazing. Atletico Madrid, champions of La Liga 13/14... it sounds so strange.

And to summarize our match last night:
Skandal!

Lightning

Banned
I don't know about that, but his disgusting father sure does.

AND OMG LIGHTNING THE CURSE IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPEN THE SILVERWARE FLOODGATES!

tumblr_ms7tosT3yi1r6ibubo1_500.gif

-

Cagliar's coach is called Pulga. A bad omen.
Oh yeah. Great win that and very important. Now that mind block is out of the way we can continue to grow. Wenger deserves it. They said he wouldn't spend big on a player, in came Ozil. They said he was past it and would never win another trophy and we win the FA cup.

Most notable for me, first summer we buy rather than sell in a long time and we now celebrate a trophy. Now that the handicap of debt is a non factor we will be competitive once more.

So excited to watch the parade in a few hours. Was gonna go there...but I wouldn't get there on time and it'll be really busy. So I'll just watch it on the Arsenal Player :)

Tanned-

Banned
the club that used to go 49 games unbeaten to win leagues and play champions league finals, now parades a fucking FA cup win vs hull

war has changed snake

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal qualifies to the CL

"don't celebrate"

"don't take selfies #cringe"

Arsenal wins an FA Cup (only 2nd to the league title)

"don't celebrate"

"hey it was Hull City #cringe #vomit"

"open bus, really?"

yes, really.

Celebrate like there's no tomorrow guys. In the end, you're one of the few teams that ended up with silverware innit ;)

Zabojnik

The first one was already shit.

I thought it was pretty damn average as far as comedies go, but I think we're alone in this.

Nope. Although I'll have to give Anchorman a proper watch one of these days. Only managed to watch about an hour of it, before turning it off due to extreme boredom. Then again, I find 90% of American comedies in the same vein to be utterly unfunny.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal qualifies to the CL

"don't celebrate"

"don't take selfies #cringe"

Arsenal wins an FA Cup (only 2nd to the league title)

"don't celebrate"

"hey it was Hull City #cringe #vomit"

"open bus, really?"

yes, really.

Celebrate like there's no tomorrow guys.
This from an Arsenal fan:

this is a meaningless trophy to win.

Unfuckingbelievable

We lose to Blackburn and go out and we get "There goes our only chance at a trophy to focus on the CL which we cannot win. Sack the manager"

We win the FA cup and "Meaningless trophy lol. Sack the manager"

Some people ruin the enjoyment for themselves and will never realise what they have until they don't have it anymore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nope. Although I'll have to give Anchorman a proper watch one of these days. Only managed to watch about an hour of it, before turning it off due to extreme boredom. Then again, I find 90% of American comedies in the same vein to be utterly unfunny.
don't get me started on Judd Apatow and his gang pls. I mean fuck Zabo, I bet we could write better movies if we tried.

but we shouldn't, because we should be focusing on our music career, right? We need a new drummer though with rvy leaving. :(
And what exactly stopped you from scoring another goal?
Tom Hanks.

_74930709_tom_hanks_getty.jpg

a walking curse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This from an Arsenal fan:
barely.
Let Arsenal celebrate !

this thread will melt from the scudetto pictures tonight

MELT

or I'll just pass out and die before I get to post anything

Pulga: 'How can we stop Juve?'

Cagliari Coach Pulga admits they face a “prohibitive” task trying to stop Juventus reaching 100 points.

“It is going to be a prohibitive game for us against a very strong and highly motivated side,” said Pulga in a Press conference.

“They have three times as many points as we do and on top of that are determined to set this new all-time Serie A record. It’s not the best situation for us to be in.”

shut up and bend over Pulg

Zabojnik

don't get me started on Judd Apatow and his gang pls. I mean fuck Zabo, I bet we could write better movies if we tried.

but we shouldn't, because we should be focusing on our music career, right? We need a new drummer though with rvy leaving. :(

Poor rvy. :( I fear that's what might happen to us if we ever manage to lose another CL final. We'll be become empty. We'll become Hollow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Poor rvy. :( I fear that's what might happen to us if we ever manage to lose another CL final. We'll be become empty. We'll become Hollow.

I'm already undead, Zabo.

you should have seen me back in 2003

and I had no Wes to perma ban me from real life either

Zabojnik

I'm already undead, Zabo.

you should have seen me back in 2003

and I had no Wes to perma ban me from real life either

I watched it with my Milanista friend. It was hell. To this day, that memory haunts me. One does never fully recover from a lost CL final.

Lightning

Banned
Hmm who should be next captain of Arsenal? Seeing Vermaelen lift the trophy reminded me that he'll probably be gone in the summer and Arteta should not be first choice next season.

I reckon big Per Mertesacker should be made captain. Guy is a real leader, only leader from the back.

Hmm who should be next captain of Arsenal? Seeing Vermaelen lift the trophy reminded me that he'll probably be gone in the summer and Arteta should not be first choice next season.

I reckon big Per Mertesacker should be made captain. Guy is a real leader, only leader from the back.
Wilshere.

spidye

sorry couldn't find a better pic so I had to take a screenshot from a video player
ZwQOvlQ.png

Why is Klopp insisting that they were robbed? hummel was clearly offside when the pass came

Suen

Poor Neymar. He's overrated but he doesn't deserve this. Barcelona have been in decline from the best team ever for quite a while. Other teams are figuring them out and Xavi, Iniesta getting older along with Messi's injuries and form drop (by his standards).

I do like that Cesc was so desperate to be part of the greatest team ever that they've been gradually getting poorer ever since he arrived. Hahahahahaha.
So much hate and corruption in your heart. No wonder you like Inter.

The press conference part with Klopp about Hummels' goal makes me so angry.

Journalists saw that the linesman raised the flag and said it was a goal but the cunt Florian Meyer decided it was no goal. From a worse perspective, fucking what? And Klopp said that Meyer told him he needed goal line technology to decide such situations after the game. Fuck off, just let the linesman do his job.

Also here's the clearest evidence that the ball was in:
uV9PUHH.jpg

Don't look at the ball, look at Manuel Neuer. See, he claims it was offside. That's what he does after every goal. Case closed.

It's Mastour day everybody. Hope to see him play 15-20 minutes, I don't want to wait until July or something.

Also, Sassuolo might be the only team ever to play the last match of two Milan managers in a season.

fuenf

Don't look at the ball, look at Manuel Neuer. See, he claims it was offside. That's what he does after every goal. Case closed.

your logic is sound. can't disagree with that.

I want goalline technology too. But we'd need the expensive shit the EPL got. It wouldnt be fun without a computer animation to prove it. Suck it up cheap ass Buli clubs and stop wasting you rmoney on guys like Van der Vaart.

spidye

The press conference part with Klopp about Hummels' goal makes me so angry.

Journalists saw that the linesman raised the flag and said it was a goal but the cunt Florian Meyer decided it was no goal. From a worse perspective, fucking what? And Klopp said that Meyer told him he needed goal line technology to decide such situations after the game. Fuck off, just let the linesman do his job.

Also here's the clearest evidence that the ball was in:
uV9PUHH.jpg

I posted a pic last page where hummels was offside by at least one foot. Yes it was a goal but shouldn't have counted eitherway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom