• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus rock. Congrats boys. And congrats Roma for pushing them so hard.

This is the season of Los Rojiblancos tho. Pls slay the Real menace.

Fuck, imagine it. What a season for Cholo. Zabo please give him the respect he deserves.
102 WILBUR

3 titles

We are not SHIT anymore
OmGueuueg3hevdc cfjsjex

Fuck, imagine it. What a season for Cholo. Zabo please give him the respect he deserves.
Pushing them so hard? Lol, they coasted it.

A world away you might say.

Zabojnik

I'll give him the respect he deserves when he admits he's going full Conte with his hair.

Pushing them so hard? Lol, they coasted it.

A world away you might say.

Did you just start following football recently? Good job on being ignorant.

Herr K

Banned
Back in '66, Austria won the Eurovision, Altético won La Liga and Real Madrid won the European League.

Now, Austria won the Eurovision and Atlético got La Liga, is La Décima coming?

#FuckPulga
<3

Back in '66, Austria won the Eurovision, Altético won La Liga and Real Madrid won the European League.

#FuckPulga
<3
Don't forget the Wembley and the Olympiastadion Berlin goal!

Anyone who believes in this logic would have to concede that England are going to win the World Cup
The fact that we will is coincidental.

wedward

Get French Football &#8207;@GFN_France 33m
Bacary Sagna in tears talking to @Bruno_Constant about Wenger: "All these years he has been criticised...he always believed in us." #AFC

Gunna miss him.

Hopefully Aurier is good.

Im glad Stevie slipped

And if Odd read this im kidding. I'm glad Hitcher's Stevie slipped, not yours

If we're doing this, my Stevie never slipped. My Stevie kept his eye on the ball, flicked it up and volleyed it into the top corner as we romped to a 7-2* win over Chelsea, and won the league, while the city of Manchester fell into a sinkhole.

*even in my wildest fantasies we wouldn't be able to keep a fucking clean sheet

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we're doing this, my Stevie never slipped. My Stevie kept his eye on the ball, flicked it up and volleyed it into the top corner as we romped to a 7-2* win over Chelsea, and won the league, while the city of Manchester fell into a sinkhole.

*even in my wildest fantasies we wouldn't be able to keep a fucking clean sheet
You failed me

You failed humanity

You altered destiny and the fabrics of time, Stevie G.

The fuck im talking about

Marc

Anyone watching the u17 euros? England v Portugal semi.

We always have a decent team at that level, then none of them get play time with their clubs so go to the championship instead to learn their craft as championship level players. Been such a nice day, did a load of gardening and had a BBQ. Now feel like passing out, too hot. Think I will lay down for a bit and watch The Americans instead.

Congrats Yurt the silent chief and JuveGaf, amazing achievement even if serie A is a bit shit now.

Scum

Congrats, JuveGAF on the record hull.

What I have is more special than being #ITK
U2UPvA6.png

lool

LegoArmo

Moyes would win a domestic treble every season with Celtic and probably 1-0 their way into the last 16 of the Champions League, let's be honest.

Zabojnik

Dark Souls 2 is complete. They should fire whoever was responsable for balancing the game. Final boss is the easiest of them all, lol.

WJD

Though I am going to be tucking into a Nandos very very soon.

Thinking:

Hummus and dip
Hot wrap with peri tamer
Rice and garlic bread
Frozen yogurt

Slizz

I got a buncha coconut crusted shrimp I'm gonna throw in the oven a little before the Heat game starts.

Them shrimps are incredible.

Benfica are sporting their new 2015 kits in today's Portuguese Cup final. Feels nice not having black on their kit anymore. Red n White forever

and forever cursed in European finals

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benfica are sporting their new 2015 kits in today's Portuguese Cup final. Feels nice not having black on their kit anymore. Red n White forever

and forever cursed in European finals
Shut up ok

Rvy don't read this post

You're still better than us in Europe

Wilbur

Banned
17* point gap, "pushing it" :looooooool.

In a state of blissfulness, really.

Couldn't get the smile off my face watching the celebrations.

Might make a thread

"Roma come 17 points behind Juve, heroic achievement on level with winning a trophy every decade"

bud23

#FuckPulga
<3

lol More coincidences; back in 1966, Betis was relegated from the Spanish Primera Division to the Segunda division, Deportivo la Coruña promoted to the Primera division (they will this season too) and, of course, England won the WC.

Something big is happening.

Edit; 102 points!? Damn you Juve. Congrats Yurt!

Slizz

Played FIFA14 against my buddy last night as Sydney FC. ADP scored all my goals and I kept chanting 'Del Piero, Del Pierooooooo, ole, ole, ole" until my friend got furious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CONTE :((((((((((((((((((((

Bn7l-IbCUAEASFQ.png:large

Every step I take

every move I make

Every single day

every time I pray

I'll be missing you

Thinkin of the day, when you went away

What a life to take, what a bond to break

I'll be missing you