• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at around 20 p.m. cet I thought football was alive since Atletico won La Liga and even though Hull lost, Arsenal haven't won anything in almost a decade so that's fine too.

But then the fucking red cancer struck again. Not only do they outspend / "outwage" you by excessive amounts, not only do steal your players, but they still feel the need to buy refs. What a piece of fucking shit that club is.

Congrats to Atletico(!), Arsenal and HSV (lol).

Also this:
2i46fvZ.gif

woah

I don't get why people get offended by calling something cancer. I suppose no one can use "Club x killed club y" because someone's relative was killed. Why is one ok, but the other is not? Why is it ok to say Aids, when people die from it, but not cancer?

Jack cw

Red Cancer?

You're one of the worst human beings on this forum. You lack class and respect. And then you even use cancer as an insult. Says a lot about you. I wish mods would ban the shit out of you.
Leave him bla. He doesn't even deserve to get your attention. Moronic posts like his full of insults only show how pathetic that guy is. If he can't stay classy, then we shouldn't even bother with him: )
I love you all.
Zaboooo <3

People keep hating on "fat" players too.
[edit: which doesn't mean they hate fat people in general]
Bayern is a "Krebsgeschwür" (tumor) to the German football, a downright plight similar to the Spanish duopoly, only on a whole another level..
People at the public event were incredibly mad yesterday. Anyone in their jersey would probably end up beaten right into the hospital / up to disability. That's just my honest assessment of the feels.

Zabojnik

CARLITOS TEVEEEEEEEEEEZ LALALALALALAAAAAAAA CARLITOS TEVEEEEEEEZZZZZZ LALALALALALAAAAAAA

Celebrations about to start. Gonna take a quick shower, wait for meee.

What do we think though

I think group stages or first knockout round

Possibly quarters with a favourable second round draw
Probably finish third in the group

I'd rather Hodgson compromised on his philosophy, played 4-3-3 getting the best out of our best players, and we came third, than boring our way to the second round and getting knocked out there

Jack cw

People keep hating on "fat" players too.
[edit: which doesn't mean they hate fat people in general]
Bayern is a "Krebsgeschwür" (tumor) to the German football, a downright plight similar to the Spanish duopoly, only on a whole another level..
People at the public event were incredibly mad yesterday. Anyone in their jersey would probably end up beaten right into the hospital / up to disability. That's just my honest assessment of the feels.
Shit post of 2014. At least one title that Dortmund wins.

FLETCHER HAS AIDS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Red cancer? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't understand

A couple of posters shouted at a junior for saying cancer a while back too. I should have spoken up for him too. I have no problem with deeming certain words as bad, but if the outrage isn't applied to all bad illnesses or violent acts, than I don't think it's right for people to call for a ban.

Let's stop the fighting guys and accept Adnan as your savior.

i died...

and to all the haters: FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

NUR DER HSV!!!!!

HSV_Logo.png

Congrats, but you deserved all that for laughing at us back in..fuck, I guess 2009 or so when we narrowly missed EL spots your Hanseaten asses on GD or such. From what I remember even on gaf: Kenka was HSV fan back then and made jokes about it, lol
...I should go find it.

The_Joker

Congrats, but you deserved all that for laughing at us back in..fuck, I guess 2009 or so when we narrowly missed EL spots your Hanseaten asses on GD or such. From what I remember even on gaf: Kenka was HSV fan back then and made jokes about it, lol
...I should go find it.

you mean when trochwoski scored the offside goal in the last second against frankfurt? good times :D

L1NETT

Agree with KidA, Aids is regularly(ish) used an a common insult and nobody bats an eyelid

At least be consistent in your outrage.

Jack cw

Cahill will stop the Germans like he did in your house.

Italy we are meeting early anyway, they won't be able to handle our speed or Gerrards slipping techniques.
I think any decent team could stop us but I don't know why we are always showing better performances against England in cup matches. I see England on a level with Germany though. Decent but no favorites.

Good news L1NETT, Joe Murphy appears to be going to Yorkshire. Bad news though, it's Huddersfield who he is having talks with. The Mark Robins connection will probably seal the deal.

Our possible CL 3rd qualifying round opponents are now known:

-Feyenoord
-Grasshoppers Zürich
-AEL Limassol
-Panathinaikos
-Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

I want Feyenoord. I want to make Bacon cry.

L1NETT

Good news L1NETT, Joe Murphy appears to be going to Yorkshire. Bad news though, it's Huddersfield who he is having talks with. The Mark Robins connection will probably seal the deal.

THEY'VE GOT SMITHIES

Christ

Gimme Jamie Ashdown or give me nowt. I'll even forgive the Bellend Road connection

Hopefully we can get the Billy Knott deal......tied up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom