• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Might make a thread

"Roma come 17 points behind Juve, heroic achievement on level with winning a trophy every decade"

It's 17 points *now*, but a few games ago, they were 4 points behind, and they slipped! After they slipped and we mathematically won the title they've lost all their remaining games and we increased the (meaningless by now) gap.

the gap was never this big.

bum hurt from losing to a cursed team ;)

does my post sound like I'm 'bum hurt' by losing to Benfica?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bn7SX-WCUAArnnH.jpg

seriea54gi3.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
omg why is this turning into Juve vs Arsenal

pls stahp, not today guys

Bn7d1A7CEAMlJlb.jpg:large

Pepe is only seen in pics I swear

the Shatner Bassoon's of players

fuenf

fucking HSV made it. they deserved to get relegated. It's awful to have a playoff game decided by the away goals rule :( football dead again

-MB-

That one guy will be having nightmares for weeks. He had the 1 pass needed for a certain goal on his foot, but he accidentally kicked the ball away with the standing leg.

Jack cw

fucking HSV made it. they deserved to get relegated. It's awful to have a playoff game decided by the away goals rule :( football dead again
They will be relegated next season though. I'm glad Fürth didn't make it but HSV being that weak with this board and staff and no real concept as a club will lead them to Kölns or Kaiserslauterns fate.

Yesterday at around 20 p.m. cet I thought football was alive since Atletico won La Liga and even though Hull lost, Arsenal haven't won anything in almost a decade so that's fine too.

But then the fucking red cancer struck again. Not only do they outspend / "outwage" you by excessive amounts, not only do steal your players, but they still feel the need to buy refs. What a piece of fucking shit that club is.

Congrats to Atletico(!), Arsenal and HSV (lol).

Also this:
2i46fvZ.gif

LegoArmo

Yesterday at around 20 p.m. cet I thought football was alive since Atletico won La Liga and even though Hull lost, Arsenal haven't won anything in almost a decade so that's fine too.

But then the fucking red cancer struck again. Not only do they outspend / "outwage" you by excessive amounts, not only do steal your players, but they still feel the need to buy refs. What a piece of fucking shit that club is.

Also this:
http://i.imgur.com/2i46fvZ.gif

With that said, wouldn't you prefer to sell Reus and Hummels to United rather than to Bayern next year?

Thought so. Thanks.

Herr K

Banned
I want to see a crippled Godzilla against 5 healthy MUTOs. Plot twist, Moyes is the one who organizes the MUTO attack.

MUTOs kill themselves. Gojira wins.

Marc

This Solanke kid gonna be a good future prospect I guess, keep hearing good things, need to watch more of him but he is a Chelsea youth product... so got fuck all chance of making it.

Anyway, England winning 1-0 so far.

I can see Moyes becoming the England manager after Hodgson

You shut your filthy mouth!

Haven't we had enough ffs?!

Blablurn

Also this:
2i46fvZ.gif

Red Cancer?

You're one of the worst human beings on this forum. You lack class and respect. And then you even use cancer as an insult. Says a lot about you. I wish mods would ban the shit out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom