• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

tumblr_n5s1624pVV1s8z5rho1_400.gif

I was kidding bb <3

The mods should get rid of yurt's ability to edit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

arkon

I would go for the big bucks abroad somewhere. And then when my career is in its latter stages look for a move back to the club I support.

Hixx

Alfie N'Diaye coming out of a throng of bodies with an injured child will stay with me forever.

What. A. Guy.

#bringalfiehome

Dos Santos had a goal and an assist today. He finished the season with 11 goals and 8 assists in 31 matches.

Vela grabbed another goal and his season finished with 17 goals and 12 assists in 43 matches.

Two former London players tearing up La Liga.

LTWheels

Shame Wales didn't make Brazil.

Ramsey and Bale are two players that should be playing on the world stage.

I would much rather play as an UK team. We only play as separate 'nations' for historic reasons.

By splitting our talent pool we are effectively handicapping ourselves.

Imagine if Spain was split up into different teams based on their regions.

Suen

Paletta pls be careful. Do not get sent off, you scare me this season.

edit: fuck so close from Bia!! Good effort from Schelotto!

I would much rather play as an UK team. We only play as separate 'nations' for historic reasons.

I dunno about Welsh/NI people, but as a Scot I'd struggle to get behind a team GB with 0 Scots playing

Suen

Fuck of Cassano, what kind of pass was that.

Acquah with a solid performance so far. Thank you Wooden.

Molinaro has been shite so far. Does he even realize we're playing?

Salvadora

I'm in agreement with this.

The Olympics are already like this, so why not Football. Although I wouldn't want it to be anything like "Team GB." It's disrespectful to Northern Ireland. Don't think people would be keen on it though, considering it'd be a pretty English team. If not completely English.

wedward

As sohois would say, it was a small sample size.

I'd have liked to have seen more of him out of sheer curiosity, although I understand why we didn't.

Sure, but he looked like a quality player. Obviously too old and not someone we would be interested in long term but he did his part.

I'm in agreement with this.

The Olympics are already like this, so why not Football. Although I wouldn't want it to be anything like "Team GB." It's disrespectful to Northern Ireland. Don't think people would be keen on it though, considering it'd be a pretty English team. If not completely English.
Bale and Ramsey would definitely play.

And Jevans and Fletcher would get in cos they play for United.

And B-Rod would be manager.

m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom