• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Bn8ZDQ5CEAA_Pwk.jpg:large

LTWheels

I dunno about Welsh/NI people, but as a Scot I'd struggle to get behind a team GB with 0 Scots playing

That decision exists only as the our football organisations made the divisions a very long time ago. Impossible to change now.

You could almost say if I'm from x county and that if there are no x player in the team from my county, I won't support the national team.

I'm very happy to support athletes in the Olympics and other sports no matter where they come in the UK.

On another topic, Scotland for the last 20 years has been shockingly under performing in the quality of the players they produce in both Football and Rugby. There statistically should be more chance of Scottish players getting into a UK Team than Welsh.

That decision exists only as the our football organisations made the divisions a very long time ago. Impossible to change now.

You could almost say if I'm from x county and that if there are no x player in the team from my county, I won't support the national team.

I'm very happy to support athletes in the Olympics and other supports no matter where they come in the UK.

On another topic, Scotland for the last 20 years has been shockingly under performing in the quality of the players they produce in both Football and Rugby. There statistically should be more chance of Scottish players getting into a UK Team than Welsh.

I was trying to think of great Scottish players since Dalglish. Fletcher is the best I could think of :s

Durm would have prevented that from happening.

I feel like Hummels won't move until 2016 unless we fall apart or Klopp leaved out of the blue.

Gambit

Welcome back to Munich, Mats

Doubt it. He IS Dortmund by now.

Fuck that

Gimme friction, conflict, bitching and hatred

Ha! While I agree that it's a lot more fun, these displays of camaraderie occasionally remind me again that, unlike us fans, the players don't always hate each other. And they have to, after all, they switch teams so often, they never know which teammates they end up with.

Durm would have prevented that from happening.

I feel like Hummels won't move until 2016 unless we fall apart or Klopp leaved out of the blue.

I really, really hope Löw gives Durm a chance. Despite his few games, I rate him higher than Schmelzer. But I share your opinion on Löw, so we both know that won't happen.

Okay, so there've been plenty better than Fletcher now I'm reminded :p

Still a pretty mediocre array of players since 1990 though, unless I'm masively underrating them

Suen

REBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!! DO ONE LIGHTNING

AMAURIIIIIIIIIIIII HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! REDEEMED FOR YOUR ENTIRE SHITTY SEASON
pls leave in the summer

Wilbur

Banned
I don't get why people get offended by calling something cancer. I suppose no one can use "Club x killed club y" because someone's relative was killed. Why is one ok, but the other is not? Why is it ok to say Aids, when people die from it, but not cancer?

Because people are weird. We use dead and aids and raped all the time in that context. People are just selective

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
- I really need a poo
- gf has gone for a bath
- she will probably be ages
- what do?

poo next to the bathroom's door

she'll be out in 30 seconds

get in ASAP

edit: you'll be prob single by the time you finish though

The referee in the Milan game is horrible. Just gave De Sciglio a red card and Sassuolo a penalty for a perfect defensive tackle.

Fucking cunts, we have no luck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom