• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Molinaro you fucking donkey, you would never score from there. Pass the fucking ball.

edit: Napoli showing no mercy. Verona are dead.

Facism

Gold Member
I don't particularly rate people who use AIDs or cancer as some punchline to a joke. They're on the same level as homophobes and people who make fun of down syndrome and aspergers.

football gaf shocker etc etc

Suen

Cassani, Pirlo's twin brother, showing of some skill. That's the first and last time you'll see it from him. Christ, we're so fucking slow against a team way below us.

Yen

I would much rather play as an UK team. We only play as separate 'nations' for historic reasons.

By splitting our talent pool we are effectively handicapping ourselves.

Imagine if Spain was split up into different teams based on their regions.

On a similar note: why not have one Irish team? It works for rugby, we'd have a chance of qualifying, and both sets of fans would link together.
*crickets*

Suen

Parolo reacting slower than a hairless elephant. Could have scored.

edit: oh god Biabiany this time, everyone is playing shit. The sun is disappearing.

Suen

We're controlling the game but struggling to create anything good from it. I swear no one in the team knows we're potentially in for an EL spot. I bet even Donadoni doesn't realize it.

Paletta is amazing. Redeemed.

Fergie

Banned
Congrats Juventus. 100+. Damn.

I see Milan are winning. Have such a soft spot for them.

That Arsenal parade was quite good, enjoyed that.

Suen

45 min with no goal against fucking Livorno. This is starting to worry me. Why hasn't Fiorentina scored anything, football deities why.

Zabojnik

Bn8Sl0pIUAEvLFZ.jpg:large

cremino

45 min with no goal against fucking Livorno. This is starting to worry me. Why hasn't Fiorentina scored anything, football deities why.

Fiorentina and Torino fans are friends and the fists want Torino to win so Milan will be out of european competitions

Suen

Forza Parma! FORZA SUEN!
YES ZABO!!!

I told you already. You must not be allowed any football joy. None!

Madrid losing to Atletico will only reaffirm this!

That was awesome. Very good season from Arsenal.
Lightning please. Inter already has their spot confirmed, share some love with you.

Fiorentina and Torino fans are friends and the fists want Torino to win so Milan will be out of european competitions
Even a draw would be fine as long as we score. Let's pray for Torino own goals. Timurid must realize the consequences of supporting a club like PSG.

Ibra <3

Barzul

Assume you're a footballer and you're pretty hot shit - would you play for the one club you support (assuming they're not rubbish and the money is good) or would you want to go and play for say United, Barca and Bayern and build a more continental legend.

I'd move to a bigger club if my club had no hope of matching my ambition.

Gambit

Rummenigge just said on TV that Hummels visited the Bayern dressing room after the game and congratulated them. Class!

I hope it means the (German) Bayern and Dortmund players get along now, unlike in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom