• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

there's no way we're paying Southampton 20 15 10 million for a striker we don't even need. Or at least I hope we don't......Marotta........NO

I'll forever love Seba, I'd gladly keep him around <3

4-3-3: Giovinco (or Lulic) -- Tevez (or Llorente) -- Alexis Sanchez

not bad, eh?

Lulic? Pls no. He's a midfielder at best, preferably a LB. :p One of the reasons I don't actually believe in the conversion to 4-3-3 is the fact that I just don't see Conte going "one or the other" with Tevez and Llorente. He'll want to have them both in the starting XI. Any starting XI.

King_Moc

Banned
Just a poor mans Wipeout.

I wish people would stop comparing these two. They both have hover cars, but play completely differently. It's like comparing Blur to Burnout or something.

Disagree regarding the handling.

Anyway they are not karts in Sonic. It's very Arcade-like car racing. A bit like Blur. I really like Sonic's sense of speed and how boosting works. The weapons are better balanced than Mario as well.

With the exception of the blue shell equivalent, I thought the weapons were all worse. Especially when in the air, and most if them become completely useless.

With the exception of the blue shell equivalent, I thought the weapons were all worse. Especially when in the air, and most if them become completely useless.

The weapons weren't useless in the air; just harder to hit the opponent. Do you play every game on easy difficulty?

King_Moc

Banned
The weapons weren't useless in the air; just harder to hit the opponent. Do you play every game on easy difficulty?

It should have been balanced so that it is roughly the same difficulty to score a hit in the air. Suddenly everyone has a full 3d space to move in, but the weapons are pretty much the same.

GorillaJu

Well, items mark the real difference between how Sonic and MK are played. Sonic is primarily about winning the race and the items don't have a huge bearing on how you clock in at the end—it's more about hitting the corners well, hitting the boosters well and getting large slide boosts.

MK is fun for the opposite reason. You can catapult from last to first and then get fucked back into last place multiple times over the course of a race.

They're both really fun though. I definitely recommend Sonic to anyone who hasn't played it yet. It's awesome on PC

It should have been balanced so that it is roughly the same difficulty to score a hit in the air. Suddenly everyone has a full 3d space to move in, but the weapons are pretty much the same.

You also tend to fly in straight lines in that 3d space, where on the car sections you're constantly turning. I wouldn't say the difference in aiming is that drastic. I seem to hit the dumbfire missiles just as often in the aircraft.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lulic? Pls no. He's a midfielder at best, preferably a LB. :p One of the reasons I don't actually believe in the conversion to 4-3-3 is the fact that I just don't see Conte going "one or the other" with Tevez and Llorente. He'll want to have them both in the starting XI. Any starting XI.

3-5-2 it is then :(

A 4-4-2? Pirlo won't allow it.

4-2-3-1 means we're gonna have to bench TWO of Pogba, Marchisio and Vidal. (we could always sell Pogba I suppose)

4-3-3 with Tevez on the left? He can EASILY pull it off but it would be such a waste of a 20 goals per season striker.

Something gotta give. Maybe that's why Conte is leaving us, he's lost as well :p

Carbonox

sun is glaring

keep the blinds and curtains shut

fuck you sayin

I hate the sunlight fucking every orifice in my house while I'm working cos then I'm incline to run outside and Klinsmann on the concrete

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was probably the best episode of TV I've seen this year. It was incredible and the most fucked up thing I've seen on a TV show.

Michael Pitt, I want his babies.

It really was, but no one will listen to us. And you know why? Because we like Arrow

and we wanna fuck Willa.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

fish.jpg

and there's no way he's going to allow you to have his babies innit

Carbonox

I would go apeshit on Willa's snatch. Hottest chick on Arrow. Laurel looks like a Madame Tussaud's knock-off gone wrong in some Thailand backalley equivalent and Sarah looks like she's dribbling every time she talks.

There is a thread in OT about most expensive clothing purchases.

I wish Lunchbox was here for it.

I miss that guy. Always made clothes discussions funny.

What would he say Viva, lets reminisce.

Oh you know

people who shop at salvation army labels like uniqlo dont get to insult express

keep hating on good clothes while buying your uniqlo shit bro

i had to go to one of those dark ass artsy restaurant with this chick, and the fuckers were eating fried tilapia fish. i came from work and was wearing good clothes and she spilled fish sauce on my fucking favorite a&f cashmere sweater. i gaver her my creditcard to handle the bill for her friends and ran to my car in the rain looking for a cvs for a bleach stick......and this cunt texts me and says "sometimes you forget to care about people and feelings, how could you run out on us"

i wanted to type something nasty and break up over the phone but i didnt text back and now shes mad that i didnt call. she ruins my sweater and im in the wrong? she also spilled soda on my seat that sits on top of the sub in my car and after i flipped out she was like its just soda.........just soda on my dealer installed subwoofer

fuck her, gafs girlage simps wouldnt get it. but you guys gotta find me a good revenge strat before i dump her. this is the second shirt she ruined, i got it soaked in the sink right now

Oh god

untuck it quick before a female sees you and starts running 180

bro go shove your corduroy cardigans

only time i tuck is when im forced to in the office. but when i was pulling out my tucked ralph lauren from my pants walking towards my car during lunch all the slampieces started taking extra bites and chewing a little faster. women love it untucked

I would go apeshit on Willa's snatch. Hottest chick on Arrow. Laurel looks like a Madame Tussaud's knock-off gone wrong in some Thailand backalley equivalent and Sarah looks like she's dribbling every time she talks.

Has anyone explained what has happened to Laurel's face between seasons 1 and 2?

It's fucking horrifying.

Zabojnik

Sarah's alright, second vagina on her chin and all, but Laurel is easily the worst character on the show. Nevermind her horse face, partially hidden by heavy makeup. The moment they kill her off is the moment the show gets 10x better. Sadly, I don't think that's in the cards. In fact, I think the exact opposite may be ...

Sarah's alright, second vagina on her chin and all, but Laurel is easily the worst character on the show. Nevermind her horse face, partially hidden by heavy makeup. The moment they kill her off is the moment the show gets 10x better. Sadly, I don't think that's in the cards. In fact, I think the exact opposite may be ...

I can't believe they thought that giving her feelings was a good idea.

Zabojnik

Pelanty count for the season:

Fiorentina 12
Napoli 9
Genoa 9
Torino 8
Lazio 8
Verona 8
Udinese 8
Cagliari 8
Sassuolo 8
Chievo 7
Roma 6
Parma 6
Milan 5
Sampdoria 5
Bologna 6
Livorno 4
Juventus 4
Atalanta 3
Catania 3
Inter 1

You can tell it's been a bad season for Milan! :trollface: LOL @ Inter.

Salvadora

How the fuck did I forget about Felicity. Damn it. She's below Thea still but with or without glasses, no religion on Earth has scriptures that contain the power I would unleash on her.
She's the only babe on Arrow who has dat ass.
arrow5_by_edartgeek-d6qremm.gif

And you know I'm all about dat ass.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She's the only babe on Arrow who has dat ass.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/289/7/1/arrow5_by_edartgeek-d6qremm.gif[IMG]
And you know I'm all about dat ass.[/QUOTE]
Fair point

[img]http://origincache-prn.fbcdn.net/10349656_1672437009470863_1807180035_a.jpg

Not bad though

I'm at work....what am i doing

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AHAHAHA Bacon you gek bastaard

guys the larger pic is on her instagram, that's all I could do with my phone lol

Carbonox

Arrow spoiler/question

is she unofficially off the show?

who are we talking about im so lost

Thea -
She will return as Merlyn Jr to wreck Oliver's shit I think
Sarah -
She will die from drowning in her own dribble
Laurel -
Will get written off cos in real life she accidentally killed someone with her chin

Marc

It really was, but no one will listen to us. And you know why? Because we like Arrow

and we wanna fuck Willa.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

and there's no way he's going to allow you to have his babies innit

Yurt the silent chief, I respect your opinion.

I watch both, Hannibal is great... Arrow is mediocre. Been a massive fan of Michael Pitt for a ling time, thought he would be in bigger movies after boardwalk. Glad he played this role though, bit full of himself though. ;)

Helena, the huntress, is the hottest. Thea would get demolished though, that raspy voice is the sex.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
who are we talking about im so lost

Thea -
She will return as Merlyn Jr to wreck Oliver's shit I think
Sarah -
She will die from drowning in her own dribble
Laurel -
Will get written off cos in real life she accidentally killed someone with her chin
*dood*

Merlyn Jr? Is that a thing really haha. I sure hope so! At least her motive is a bit better than Slade's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom