• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I'd pay so fucking much to win the league. It'd have kept me happy for weeks.

Now the lasting image of this season will always be the ball rolling under Gerrard's foot, and him falling over in his desperation. Fuck football, man.

At least we'll win the World Cup though. Right?

I was gutted when Chelsea beat you.. Then crystanbul :'(

Crushing

Blablurn

10306763_483413091759284_3984431983877303524_n.jpg

Go_Ly_Dow

West Ham mate seems pretty confident they're gonna get a result against City tomorrow.

"WE HAVE A FULLY FIT SQUAD!"

If its a draw then that will be beyond cruel to Liverpool haha.

Feorax

West Ham mate seems pretty confident they're gonna get a result against City tomorrow.

"WE HAVE A FULLY FIT SQUAD!"

If its a draw then that will be beyond cruel to Liverpool haha.

Lets be honest, it's not happening. 84 points is what I'm hoping for tomorrow, second place is still incredible.

Besides, if we did win tomorrow, I'd legit be gutted for dc and Meier. At least we've had time to come to terms with it, having the title snatched on the last day when it's in your hands is beyond cruel.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I was going to resist doing the sticker book but an Amazon order just came with one in the box. Shiiiiit.

Also I won a football yesterday, It's a replica of the one they used for the Confed cup last year, I -believe- signed by the Brazil team but so far I've only been able to identify Fernandinho for definite. If I were to take pictures of them do any of you guys think you'll be able to identify? Some of these are just bloody squiggles.

Hixx

There is going to be a TV show with Elisha Cuthbert and Kelly Brook in.

This is the greatest day in televisual history.

GorillaJu

I hope the World Cup is awesome this year because I absolutely hate the football-less gap between seasons. Tonight is only a taste. D:

Just found out that when Opta do the stats a "chance created" is when you pass the ball to someone and they shoot.

Ignoring that stat for ever more.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Times are saying Poyet could go to West Ham at the end of the season, that he's got a break clause in his contract and can walk away anytime before May 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom