• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

"Looking back over all the years that you've been associated with Spurs either as player, manager, supporter, what do you think the club really means to you?"

(Nod, breath, quivering lip, lost word, pause to ponder...) I like them.

I can't!

Elchele

"Looking back over all the years that you've been associated with Spurs either as player, manager, supporter, what do you think the club really means to you?"

I can't!

:lol

Scum

andyncatenl30.png

Ojjwv.gif

Yen

Sol is one of the most determined, honourable... NORMAL guys you could meet. If you spend time to talk to him you'd find out how NORMAL he is. He's just a NORMAL guy. JUST CHILL OUT ABOU' IT

Yen

Retrospective Punishment Ep 1: "Stevie G comes across as a nice bloke, a nice guy." "Very much like Ryan Giggs."

Elchele

Who are they playing?

visiting Mainz. I mean, they are going to lose, but if Braunschweig (vs Hoffenheim) or Nurnberg (vs Schalke) win their match... HSV gets relegated.

Also, if Leverkusen (vs Bremen) loses the match, then Gladbach or Wolfsburg (facing each other) will take away the last CL spot.

Scum

Pretty odd there's no decent football at all tomorrow

Free, pls.

Code:
10th	The Play-Offs of Sky Bet League 1 - Peterborough United v Leyton Orient - 12:15pm
10th	The Play-Offs of Sky Bet League 1 - Preston North End v Rotherham United - 5:15pm
10th	The Play-Offs of Sky Bet League 2 - York City v Fleetwood Town - 7:30pm

Go back to FIFA. You're drunk.

Scum

visiting Mainz. I mean, they are going to lose, but if Braunschweig (vs Hoffenheim) or Nurnberg (vs Schalke) win their match... HSV gets relegated.

Also, if Leverkusen (vs Bremen) loses the match, then Gladbach or Wolfsburg (facing each other) will take away the last CL spot.

Fun day tomorrow in the Budesliga, then.

Yen

Interviewer: "Blonde or dark doesn't matter? Height?"
Giggs: "Doesn't matter."
Interviewer: "So all those girls out there have a chance?"
Giggs: "Oh yeah, haha." *licks lips*

LegoArmo

This should be England's world cup team, thank me when you win it.

---------------Hart
Jones Cahill Jagielka Baines
-----Henderson Gerrard
--Sterling Rooney Welbeck
------------Sturridge

Alternatives include Shaw or Cole at left back, Rooney out on the left instead of Welbeck, and Ross Barkley in Rooney's place.

Lallana is good too, right back position is non-negotiable.

jesalr

I can't!

Oi! I won't have a bad word said about that man!

This video is fucking brilliant though.

Maybe, Welbeck has dat-guy workrate though, as would Rooney in that position.

Gerrard, I feel like is possibly a liability, they should bring Gareth Barry, I honestly believe that.

The strong Scouse/Manc core will guide them to glory.

Lallana has a prodigious work rate, easily as good if not better than Roon or Welbeck. He also operates more intelligently off the wing.

You just know Hodgson's going to take a fuck awful CM with him. It'll be one of Clev, Lampard or Carrick and it'll make me cry.

LegoArmo

Lallana has a prodigious work rate, easily as good if not better than Roon or Welbeck. He also operates more intelligently off the wing.

You just know Hodgson's going to take a fuck awful CM with him. It'll be one of Clev, Lampard or Carrick and it'll make me cry.

4-4-2, Gerrard and Carrick midfield, Johnson at right back is the worst possible combination I can think of.

Scum

This should be England's world cup team, thank me when you win it.

---------------Hart
Jones Cahill Jagielka Baines
-----Henderson Gerrard
--Sterling Rooney Welbeck
------------Sturridge

Alternatives include Shaw or Cole at left back, Rooney out on the left instead of Welbeck, and Ross Barkley in Rooney's place.

Lallana is good too, right back position is non-negotiable.

Lego, pls.

--------- Rooney --- Sturridge ------------
Sterling --- Gerrard --- Carrick --- Milner
Cole ---- Cahill ----- Jagielka ---- Johnson

LegoArmo

Lego, pls.

I like to think you made that before reading my post above.

Milner should definitely go, good options. Some difficult group games for England.

hiroshawn

Banned
Lego, pls.

Sterling --- Gerrard --- Wilshire --- Ox

Scum

I like to think you made that before reading my post above.

Milner should definitely go, good options. Some difficult group games for England.

lol. Didn't even see that. But it should come as no surprise if that 4-4-2 shows up at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom