• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc536da322b7ead125173232.jpg

From the guy in the middle if you have time.

rvy

Banned
Not sure, maybe. Try a fitness shop first. :p

I don't like those.

There's a decent film, La Tourneuse de Pages. Girl gets revenge on a pianist who foiled her career by inveigling her way into her household, filling her head with lesbian longings, and surreptitiously destroying her son's fingers by over-training him on the piano.

Mad French fuckers. Utterly mad.

Is that the Lesbian Cannes film?

pulga

Banned
I was gonna ask earlier, how will you line up when you get Rakitic?

-----------Illaramendi-----------------------
--------------------------Modric--------------

----------------Rakitic-----------------------

---Bale---------------------------------------
------------------------------Ronaldo-------

----------------Benz-------------------------

Is that about right? I've only seen him play 4 or so times, but he seems too attack-minded to play alongside Modric in a midfield 2, and Modric is far too good to be replaced by him. Also, that relies on Illaramendi improving massively, or Khedira coming back from his injury better than he was before he got it imo. Alonso seems to be a bit reckless these days in that role, think he, Modric and Rakitic would need a more defensively sound player alongside them if they were to play in that 2 in front of the defense

Though it worked brilliantly against Munich, so I'm probably underrating Modric and Alonso's defensive capabilitites :p

you ask too many questions and

I'm too hungover to think about this now

pls understand

why are you assuming were getting rakitic

Yen

"@KetyBrazil: Water level in Sao Paulo reservatorium reaches a new low, w/ only 9,2%. This time last year it was 62%. Water may end when World Cup starts"

Gambit

Fire Emblem help pls

If I unlock all this bonus stuff, won't that completely unbalance the game?

Are you talking about the free stuff or DLC? I have no idea about the latter.

But summoning bonus enemies does unbalance the game a bit, but it also makes it more fun. For me anyway.

You get the chance to train some characters you don't normally use and unlock further relationships. I frequently (ab)used it.

So the man, the myth, the legend that is Kris Boyd scored today to put Hibs into the playoff to go down into the Scottish Championship.

If they lose in their playoff against whoever wins the championship playoffs (weird system I know) that means the two Edinburgh teams will play in the championship along with Rangers.

Hearts are arguably the third most supported club in Scotland, and Hibs about 5th or 6th depending on who you ask. And unlike the Premiership the title isn't already wrapped up for next season either, obviously as a Rangers fan I fancy our chances but our manager is shite so it could go to either of the 3.

It's shaping up to be a lot more entertaining than the SPL next season anyway.

L1NETT

First leg of the L1 playoffs finished Peterboro 1 - 1 Orient

Decent result for the O's, sounded like they dominated proceedings as well

Hoping for Preston to fucking crush it this evening

It really shows the sad state of affairs in Italian football when a talent like Immobile is lost to the Bundesliga. Though I wonder if Juve would sell him to another Italian club even if they had the money.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd belatedly congratulate you on the Scudetto but IIRC I already did that back in September.
tumblr_n5397zey9r1rtobfgo9_250.gif

Thanks Frankie <3

Roma did give us a run for our money though, and I expect them to do well (or better than us lol) in Europe next season.
I find it hilarious that Watzke and Zorc basically said fuck Torino and only met up with Juve's management :lol

and they're so mad about this
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
don't worry, we'll get you your Immobile one way or another. Worst case scenario? We (Juve) pay them 10-12 million to buy our share back.

Salvadora

The Telegraph is reporting that we will have a victory parade if we win the FA Cup. They even have the date and time. I'd fully support that given the circumstances. It'll be a celebration of Arsenal being back.

Marc

Welcome back Yurt!

You can apparently teach me the ways of Dark Souls. :D

Could you do my avatar? No idea why but every time I upload it to neogaf with a transparent background it turns to white.

Tried hosting it as well and get the same problem, never seen anything like it. Its maddening!

Looks good below but uploads to gaf with white background still....

YEA0aXg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom