• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

666350912-lewandowski-guardiola-OVOavxxXBef.jpg

Next season <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So apparently Yaya's reason for wanting to leave is that no one from the club wished him happy birthday last week...

I dont see why he would leave, unless he has 0 faith in City's champions league hopes, which is nonsense, he has a team that works around him and he is winnning things.

dc89

So apparently Yaya's reason for wanting to leave is that no one from the club wished him happy birthday last week...

I dont see why he would leave, unless he has 0 faith in City's champions league hopes, which is nonsense, he has a team that works around him and he is winnning things.

Seems legit. Lol.

Liverpool should put in an offer.

His agent did this last year. And the year before.

Dimitry Seluk is the new Kia.

If Gustavo is so good, why did Bayern let his contract wind down, and why did he move to Wolfsburg or whatever backwater shithole club he's stumbling about for?

sohois

Toure is City's best player and knows he can push them for more wages. Plus since he is coming to the end of his career he probably wants to maximize his earnings.

I doubt trophies are super important to him anymore, he has pretty much won anything between Barca and City.

Anyone else here have absolutely no affinity for Disney? I liked a few of the animated films when I was a kid, Pixar are pretty good, but I never got that 'magical' feeling from their output that other seem to have.

lol@City fans acting as though this is all Toure's agent, and not him. It's either both of them, or neither of them

Anyone else here have absolutely no affinity for Disney? I liked a few of the animated films when I was a kid, Pixar are pretty good, but I never got that 'magical' feeling from their output that other seem to have.

lol@City fans acting as though this is all Toure's agent, and not him. It's either both of them, or neither of them

This.

Don't be naive.

Blablurn

Jan Aage Fjortoft @JanAageFjortoft

Ashley Cole on a free from Chelsea this summer. Bayern Munich looking for a cover for Alaba. Here you go, Mr Guardiola

#WelcomeToMunich

But I guess he will go to another team which offers him way more money.

I have a feeling Cole will go the best club where he'll get regular games, rather than the most money. Don't know why, his past suggests that he'll follow the money.

dc89

This.

Don't be naive.

Well... If it's both of them they picked the most ridiculous reason considering Yaya probably destroyed half that birthday cake.

dc89

I can't believe I'm lying in bed talking about a footballers birthday cake at 8:18am.

Is there a place I can go to for help? Like a rehab?

Lightning

Banned
Adrian Durham thinks Arsenal dont deserve Ramsey and if Bayern's interest is genuine he should leave... I hate that punk. Bayern cannot have Ramsey and I doubt they want him, they have heaps in that position.

The hilarity will be at least partially ruined by people talking about Tancredi Palmeri or whatever his name is. Everyone knows that he doesn't have a clue, so why mention him at all?

His problem isn't that he's completely unreliable, it's more that he announces things that are so far in their infancy that there's a very good chance nothing could come of it.

dc89

The hilarity will be at least partially ruined by people talking about Tancredi Palmeri or whatever his name is. Everyone knows that he doesn't have a clue, so why mention him at all?

This summer... An ITK is back for revenge... He knows no bounds... He has no limits... He has one mission...

Indy Kalia 2014 HD
Coming soon.

I'm going to start following Indykaila. And I'm going to start posting his rumours in here without a hint of irony. Mostly because there are people in here who get disproportionately angry at false transfer rumours and I find it hilarious anyone could get so worked up by it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have no idea who to trust, all i know is that 90% Of the rumours i post are wrong and ill never learn

GorillaJu

I'm going to start following Indykaila. And I'm going to start posting his rumours in here without a hint of irony. Mostly because there are people in here who get disproportionately angry at false transfer rumours and I find it hilarious anyone could get so worked up by it.

Don't do this, Horse. You know there will be blood. I wear my disgust for the likes of Tancredi on my sleeve, and if you post "cocks out" or "muppet juices flowing" after quoting some mouth breathing troglodyte's story that he got by hiding under the toilet sink in Sky Italy's bathroom, decoding text messages by listening to key-tones on confidential TRANSFER SECRETZ Nokia phones, I will cut you.

Don't do this, Horse. You know there will be blood. I wear my disgust for the likes of Tancredi on my sleeve, and if you post "cocks out" or "muppet juices flowing" after quoting some mouth breathing troglodyte's story that he got by hiding under the toilet sink in Sky Italy's bathroom, decoding text messages by listening to key-tones on confidential TRANSFER SECRETZ Nokia phones, I will cut you.

:LOLOLOLOL

My sources indicate that you may bring it on.

Walshy

Yaya's birthday story reminds me of when Essien was at Real. He invited the whole squad to his birthday and no one turned up.

Or that picture of Torres' birthday at Chelsea, where he had it in the club canteen and only Mata turned up.

bjaelke

The idea that Wenger ruined Bendtner and Arshavin is a bit crazy. There's a reason that despite wanting to get rid of both of them long before their contract was over no other club wanted to match their wages; it was no big secret that their attitudes were awful. Bentdner's antics off the pitch speak for themselves and Arshavin became fat and lazy.

Chamakh and Gervinho didn't work out and neither were good enough anyway.
That's simply not true.
"Everything was in place for me [to leave], there were three clubs that were just waiting for me to say 'yes please' to them," he [Bendtner] told Berlingske. "I was very disappointed when he [Wenger] phoned because I was ready to move on. I didn't actually think that they wished to keep me."

GorillaJu

Yaya's birthday story reminds me of when Essien was at Real. He invited the whole squad to his birthday and no one turned up.

Or that picture of Torres' birthday at Chelsea, where he had it in the club canteen and only Mata turned up.

I know you're lying about both of these things. The world isn't that cruel. Poor Fernando. :(

I saw a video yesterday of HSV fans waiting at the airport for their team to arrive after the relegation match on Sunday.

There were two fans. TWO. I laughed my ass off.

LTWheels

Being Torres must be hard.

It's such a shame how much he dropped off from his injury and confidence issue.

I remember in his final season with us although he was generally not playing well, he still would turn it on for big games against Chelsea like the Torres of old.

I wonder how much of his form would have returned if he stayed at Liverpool playing alongside Suarez. He is such a confidence player. I expect he would have been mentally better being in a side that was built around getting the best out of him. Fernando just needs some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom