• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

I've been a long time lurker of this thread and GAF, I think now's probably a good time to get involved.

Add me to the Liverpool list!

dc89

I got my shirts delivered from China in record time...

4ILBPIk.png

The middle one is a Mexico shirt. Mascherano is one of the few players I really hate. How did this happen.

When Messi comes in here, damn, you're in for a hiding.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Much as I respect the Mirror, I don't see LvG gutting Feyenoord.

Wouldn't mind if he did.

bumped. Sal doesn't deserve to be a last post. (50ppp)
I've been a long time lurker of this thread and GAF, I think now's probably a good time to get involved.

post-16842-New-Girl-Woah-cute-guy-alert-zIW1.gif

Capra Demon is HORSE SHIT. Terrible camera, adds and a crap arena to fight in.

2/10 fight.
Oh god is that the Capra demon?

FROM were being deliberately cruel with the boss fight.

whenever there is a stairway, there is a way. (wot)

so wait Clegg, are you telling me you like Dark Souls and GnR?

Marry me?

bjaelke

Dnipro CEO: "English, Spanish and German clubs are looking at Konoplyanka. Liverpool made a bid last winter. If this continues we won't be able to keep Konoplyanka here because there's a clause in his contract; clubs outside Ukraine can buy for €15M"

Reports in Ukraine that Man Utd are interested in signing Konoplyanka, and their representatives were in Ukraine to watch Dnipro v Metalurh.

Welcome!

Yen

Dnipro CEO: "English, Spanish and German clubs are looking at Konoplyanka. Liverpool made a bid last winter. If this continues we won't be able to keep Konoplyanka here because there's a clause in his contract; clubs outside Ukraine can buy for €15M"

Reports in Ukraine that Man Utd are interested in signing Konoplyanka, and their representatives were in Ukraine to watch Dnipro v Metalurh.

Welcome!

€15m? Get it done, Ian, seriously. Don't want him going to Spurs.

Clegg

whenever there is a stairway, there is a way. (wot)

so wait Clegg, are you telling me you like Dark Souls and GnR?

Marry me?
I love the Souls games. Only ever finished Demon Souls because there are points in both Dark games where I just walk away from.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yaya Toure agent: "He got a cake but when it was Roberto Carlos's birthday, the president of Anzhi gave him a Bugatti."

I love the Souls games. Only ever finished Demon Souls because there are points in both Dark games where I just walk away from.

WEDDING CANCELLED

or you know what, no, I'm just gonna WALK AWAY from the altar.

iSLkg5EnpZNVL.gif

bud

yaya toure agent: "he got a cake, but when it was roberto carlos' birthday, the president of anzhi gave him a bugatti."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom