• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chronicle.

DXjszUl.png

Meier

The funny thing is that you know they didn't just like add that part in the video just to make Seluk look like an idiot. That's just the kind of stuff in the behind the scenes shots that they release. What a piece of work.

Hixx

@alfredndiaye 1m
The important thinks its thanks good nobody have serions injury

Why don't you love him like I do, Gus? Why? :(

bjaelke

MailOnline Sport @MailSport
BREAKING: Sam Allardyce to remain as West Ham manager and has been handed a £20m transfer budget #whufc

Time to offload Aspas

Zabojnik

Yaya Toure is 31?!?! I thought he was 27-28. The hell.

In other news, Francesco Guidolin won't be Udinese's manager next season. End of an era. :( He'll be Udinese's technical director from now on. Good luck to him. I'll PM him Marry's number.

Wilbur

Banned
Yaya Toure is 31?!?! I thought he was 27-28. The hell.

In other news, Francesco Guidolin won't be Udinese's manager next season. End of an era. :( He'll be Udinese's technical director from now on. Good luck to him. I'll PM him Marry's number.

Udinese are fucked. Guarantee the replacement gets sacked and Guidolin just comes back.

Marc

you're more than welcome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the GOAT Dark Souls ;)

i3833501256.gif

tumblr_mcsf3gNzmu1r1sj6oo1_500.gif

Really? Really?

I'm out.

Starting to think you have to be a bit mental to be a souls fan.

BREAKING

Yaya Toure: "The lack of respect from the club shows an inherent racism that I find unacceptable. I must consider all options for my future."

Guess he is trying to force a move, PSG bound?

dc89

City Football Group today announced an investment and partnership which will see the global football network become a minority shareholder of the Yokohama F Marinos (YF Marinos).

The deal represents the first significant foreign investment in a J-League soccer club and has been designed to create new global opportunities for the YF Marinos and Japanese soccer talent.

The deal will see CFG collaborate with YF Marinos, exposing them to a world-class soccer infrastructure and network not seen before in the J-League but that has achieved popular acclaim and real success with teams like Manchester City FC, recently crowned Premier League Champions for the second time in three seasons.

“The YF Marinos is an excellent soccer club with a rich history which has grown hand in hand with Nissan. Together we see opportunities that CFG’s global soccer infrastructure will bring to the club and the excitement it will bring to the fans,” said Carlos Ghosn, Nissan President and CEO. “This partnership will contribute to the growth of the club, the growth of our shared hometown, Yokohama, as well as Yokosuka and Japanese soccer.”

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/City-announce-deal-with-J-League-side

CFG. CFG bitches.

bud

BREAKING

Yaya Toure: "The lack of respect from the club shows an inherent racism that I find unacceptable. I must consider all options for my future."

give a man a cake instead of a bugatti for his birthday.

racism.

Have you guys had that thing when you're browsing GAF on mobile and the posts repeat like 2 or 3 times.

Happened when I was reading page 304.

Fucking frazzled.

dc89

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-Text

The GOAT. Seriously, the GOAT Chairman. Listen to his dreamy voice, listen to how assured he is. Say what you will, but he lets the footballing people make the footballing decisions and he takes care of the business.

"After the Sunderland game Sheikh Mansour called me and said, "Khaldoon, I know you are down but I want you to lift the clubs spirits. That call was amazing."

"Sheikh Mansour is absolutely delighted, with the performances on the pitch, the trophies and the championships and the commercial success off it."

Scum

Really? Really?

I'm out.

Starting to think you have to be a bit mental to be a souls fan.

BREAKING

What the fuck? Is Yaya's agent trying for more money or am I missing the joke?

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-Text

The GOAT. Seriously, the GOAT Chairman. Listen to his dreamy voice, listen to how assured he is. Say what you will, but he lets the footballing people make the footballing decisions and he takes care of the business.

"After the Sunderland game Sheikh Mansour called me and said, "Khaldoon, I know you are down but I want you to lift the clubs spirits. That call was amazing."

"Khaldoon, bow down and kiss my feet and go and beat those son bitches with the bars of gold I am sending over by private jet and make sure we win that title or I'm digging a hole in the desert and leaving you in there".

At least it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom