• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beijing red 4 lyf is back lololol

"RESPECT TO RYAN GRIGGS WHO NOW RETIRE
HE TORE APART DEFENCE, FAMILIES AND WOMENS BACK DOOR FOR 20+ YEARS.... #RESPECT
#THANKYOUGRIGGS"

Marc

FjYDxI2.png

Heh, he just deleted that too. Is this real life?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
reposting here

ZERO of my United friends follow @paulpogba LOL. Come on guys, he back-stabbed you like TWO years ago. Time to let it go

Dark 2 is definitely easier, but I wouldn't say it's in a bad way. Demon's is plenty easy if you know what to do, where Dark 2 is just better about informing/giving you hints on what to do. In terms of boss fights/encounters, I would say Dark 2 is about evens with Demon's, but Demon's punishes you harder for making mistakes since it doesn't have the bonfire system.

I would think Dark 1 would be the easiest because enemies don't stop respawning, allowing you to farm infinitely near bonfires.

Fair points actually!

GET IN BABY (you did, literally innit)

Timurid

Europa League-bound Parma have been denied a UEFA license by the FIGC's Appeals Committee due to apparent financial irregularities.

The Serie A club secured the last European spot on Sunday with victory over Livorno as fellow hopefuls Torino could only draw with Fiorentina.

However, Parma were not on the list of clubs with a license to compete in continental action released by the FIGC on Monday, amid allegations of unpaid income tax.

Torino have been issued a license and, if Parma's appeal to the High Court of the National Olympic Committee later this month fails, will likely take their place in European football's second-tier club competition.

Sporting director Pietro Leonardi explained the club's actions in a statement on the club's official website, revealing the matter came down to money spent by Parma to help other side's pay players' wages.

He said: "We were wrong, according to the FIGC commission, because we have 10 licensed players in another company with an incentive to sell.

"I make a concrete example with numbers: If a player earns €100,000 and the team that paid him, only €80,000 can be seen, Parma will give you the remaining €20,000.

"June 30, 2014 was the date that these guys would have to pay the difference but, for the sake of the kids themselves, with generosity we gave financial advances periodically on which, according to the FIGC, we would have to pay income tax.

"While, as also repeatedly assured by our tax experts, this must be paid in full at the end of June 30, 2014.

"The contradiction? If we had not paid, there would have been problems.

"We should not take part in the Europa League for a reason like that?

"It is because of this contradiction that we will remain quiet and confident. According to the commission, in essence, it is to all intents (a) salary payment or advance payment.

"It is a very good natured effect of common sense, and we want the decision to be changed. The players concerned are not in our payroll but another club's."
tumblr_lhcvi9uMFu1qa646f.gif

Fuck off susan and that korean anti-wenger

Cerci's romanista ways aren't stopping this train!!!!

Derp1na

Banned
BBC Sportsday:

Barcelona's former Manchester United defender Gerard Pique signs a contract to keep him at the Nou Camp until 2014. His original deal expired at the end of next season. Pique has played 266 games for the club and scored 20 goals.

Carbonox

Ive been on the pooper for like 45 minutes, i fucking hate slow shits

Like a fat fuck off slug creeping slowly down your arsecunt biding its time before it just lets go and falls in to mount doom like gollum and the one ring

Marc

No way is that shopped, the verified tick is faultless.

Ive been on the pooper for like 45 minutes, i fucking hate slow shits

Like a fat fuck off slug creeping slowly down your arsecunt biding its time before it just lets go and falls in to mount doom like gollum and the one ring

Take it you don't have kids, I spend more and more time on the toilet. It has become my batcave. Probably not good for my bowels.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
BBC Sportsday:

Barcelona's former Manchester United defender Gerard Pique signs a contract to keep him at the Nou Camp until 2014. His original deal expired at the end of next season. Pique has played 266 games for the club and scored 20 goals.

he signed a contact that ended over five months ago?

Derp1na

Banned
West Ham United confirm that manager Sam Allardyce will lead the club next season after "constructive talks" with the Club's Board.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't blame Pique for being shit lately. I would too.

3 CL titles, 1 WC, 2 Euros, Shakira and he's still 27.

Meier

Confirmed Roma Kit 2014/15

http://romanews.eu//immagini/maglianike1415rossa.jpg.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://romanews.eu//immagini/maglianike1415bianca.jpg.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

A shame about their away or third kit not having the alternate crest. It looked pretty awesome.

Meier

Fuck. How can you put on Rock 'n' Roll Star and not instantly be blown away. The re-issue is 3 hours and 24 minutes total apparently. I'm set until lunch.

Yen

@Toure_yaya42: Everything dimitry said is true. He speaks for me. I will give an interview after world cup to

I thought you were trolling but no

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

aya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 16m
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 3m
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Marc

Wait, Arnie was banned, when did that happen? Self ban?

Fuck. How can you put on Rock 'n' Roll Star and not instantly be blown away. The re-issue is 3 hours and 24 minutes total apparently. I'm set until lunch.

Manic Street Preachers > Oasis

I told you guys Toure said that, now what do you believe?!? This is real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom