• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

"Khaldoon, bow down and kiss my feet and go and beat those son bitches with the bars of gold I am sending over by private jet and make sure we win that title or I'm digging a hole in the desert and leaving you in there".

At least it worked.

:loooool

Am I fool for lapping up everything he says? It's his voice, that voice.

Marc

Reasons Yaya Wants To Leave City

BoFGslFCUAEeQu4.jpg

Pfft, notice how it is white toilet paper too. Trying to say they own his arse.

What kind of fucking club you running over there dc?

Meier

Toure_yaya42: Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived… Must have got lost in the post. Haha

Well, that was handled by him about as well as possible at this point.

Manager

He could have stopped at the Bugatti memory, but no:
"I don't expect City to present Yaya with a Bugatti, we only asked that they shook his hand and said 'we congratulate you'. It is the minimum they must do when it is his birthday and the squad is all together.

"I hear one newspaper has written that City congratulated him from Twitter but this is a joke. It is better they don't put anything on Twitter if they are not saying anything to him.
"The club's owners ate a 100kg cake after winning the Premier League this season but when they and the players were all together, none of them shook his hand on his birthday. It shows they don't care about him.

"Of course Yaya is upset about this. It is his birthday and nobody said anything or shook his hand, so he does not feel comfortable.

"If this happened to you as a journalist in the BBC and nobody shakes your hand, you will say bye-bye and go to work for somebody else. It is normal."

Toure signed a four-year contract with City last summer but Seluk, who has represented Toure for more than a decade, insists he could leave if they continue to "disrespect" him.
The Ivory Coast international enjoys a close relationship with Seluk and named his second child after his advisor.

Seluk is adamant he is not looking to negotiate an improved contract for Toure, saying: "No. Money is not important. He has enough money.

"The most important thing is a human relationship and maybe this is his opportunity for Yaya to find that. If City don't respect him, then, easy, Yaya will leave. No problem.
"It is more important he plays for a club that respects him more than having a few thousand pounds added to his salary.
"I have spoken to him about leaving and we will see what happens, but, at the moment, Yaya is really upset."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27484318

What a dick.
7Pf3Sun.png

BoExR_qIEAARHcP.png

"Kolo"

Wilbur

Banned
Happy birthday Meier! Have a good day man.

This might be the most ludicrous method of engineering a move from a club or a new contract ever :lol :lol. I stopped caring about my birthday when I was like 16. How can a 31 year old man cry about it?

Yen

Evan Fanning @evanfanning
Three years ago Theo Walcott had this birthday cake. And yet people still expect him to make responsible decisions
BT0-arDCQAETPtU.jpg

dc89

Toure_yaya42: Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived… Must have got lost in the post. Haha

Well, that was handled by him about as well as possible at this point.

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances."

Meier

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-Text

The GOAT. Seriously, the GOAT Chairman. Listen to his dreamy voice, listen to how assured he is. Say what you will, but he lets the footballing people make the footballing decisions and he takes care of the business.

"After the Sunderland game Sheikh Mansour called me and said, "Khaldoon, I know you are down but I want you to lift the clubs spirits. That call was amazing."

I actually kinda cringed at this part. It came across as propaganda, haha. But I agree, Khaldoon is awesome.

Meier

just realized that was part of that tweet and that it's not actually meier's birthday

i'm dying over here
lol, sorry. Tweetbot just copied text and then when I tried to edit it, the mobile site didn't like the @ sign first. It's truly the most ridiculous story ever.

Manager

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-Text

The GOAT. Seriously, the GOAT Chairman. Listen to his dreamy voice, listen to how assured he is. Say what you will, but he lets the footballing people make the footballing decisions and he takes care of the business.

"After the Sunderland game Sheikh Mansour called me and said, "Khaldoon, I know you are down but I want you to lift the clubs spirits. That call was amazing."

I actually kinda cringed at this part. It came across as propaganda, haha. But I agree, Khaldoon is awesome.

Did the same, plus for years they kept saying that he watched every match, IIRC. It's really hard to know with these guys and he's "only" been at Manchester once.

I'm not saying he should leave all his responsibilities, it's just that many things sounds like propaganda as you say.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Southampton have sacked their U18 manager and assistant coach too.

They turned around a lot of talent so people including Luke Shaw are pretty shocked.

Sounds like this will be a busy summer there. Manager, key players and youth coaches all leaving.

GorillaJu

pretty much.

If you can take Demon's, you can anything.

in life

Dark 2 is definitely easier, but I wouldn't say it's in a bad way. Demon's is plenty easy if you know what to do, where Dark 2 is just better about informing/giving you hints on what to do. In terms of boss fights/encounters, I would say Dark 2 is about evens with Demon's, but Demon's punishes you harder for making mistakes since it doesn't have the bonfire system.

I would think Dark 1 would be the easiest because enemies don't stop respawning, allowing you to farm infinitely near bonfires.

Meier

Fuck man that's my local club. Get your slimy paws off.

I thought I remembered that being the case. We just got a minority stake so I'm not sure much if anything will change... yet. But it's coming. The Sky Blue Marino Crew. You were always sympathetic to our cause prior to this season. Come, join the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom