• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

:/ really Yaya?
REALLY?!

Annoying. Whatever, it'll all blow over. I don't really understand how he can feel underappreciated or whatever the case may be but I'm sure it'll get worked out. I would imagine getting 3rd in both POTY votes pissed him off and made him feel like he won't ever get his full due in England. I imagine he will reiterate this in the interview after the World Cup.

Hate that his agent always has to make stuff public every year though. This shit should be kept private.

L1NETT

Welcome to PSG | HD 1080p | Undefeatable

Also what a whiny bitch

You won the title even though you lolloped about for half the season

Grow a pair

This sounds so much like Yaya waking up and checking Twitter and going "whoa whoa whoa nothing to see here guys" then he gets a call from his agent saying "dude I'm setting up a move to PSG you dick" then going "oh yeah totally unhappy about the birthday thingy, statement soon".

Confirmed Roma Kit 2014/15

maglianike1415bianca.jpg.jpg

I hate jerseys with a sash design. Nothing is worse than the old USA kit...except for that new firecracker icicle jersey.

Wilbur

Banned
Annoying. Whatever, it'll all blow over. I don't really understand how he can feel underappreciated or whatever the case may be but I'm sure it'll get worked out. I would imagine getting 3rd in both POTY votes pissed him off and made him feel like he won't ever get his full due in England. I imagine he will reiterate this in the interview after the World Cup.

Hate that his agent always has to make stuff public every year though. This shit should be kept private.

His agent will have made stuff public on Yaya's orders.

dc89

You can't make this stuff up.
You only had to listen to the players to say how much better the club is under Pellegrini, I think this is just being blown out of proportion.

Do you hear me Yaya, I will arrange for Mancio to come back if you don't fall into line.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Maybe he sees how hamstrung City will be with FFP and how its going to affect their Champions League run

Meier

His agent will have made stuff public on Yaya's orders.

Oh absolutely, that much is clear. But he should be like hey man, this might not be the best idea. At worst, based on the ridiculous blow back from it all, he should have said put out the joking tweet and leave it at that. The guy is a shitty agent from a PR perspective.. but he gets him paid and I guess that's all that matters in some people's world.

Salazar

Read a David Winner thing earlier today about a chat he had with Rooney.

Said he was really impressed with Wayne's football brain. Wayne went so far as to compare himself to a pro snooker player, always thinking three or four passes ahead.

Does he bollocks. Running around like a kid at a theme park who needs the loo. Not Ronnie O fucking Sullivan.

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney said that himself? Hahahahaha

I don't understand him. Remember when he first started playing? How explosive he was? He's still got all those skills, but if anything he's too fucking stupid to take advantage of them, rather than being clever. Christ.

Carbonox

Newcastle's first signing incoming and it's a fucking 20 year old Spanish forward (Ayoze Perez) who probably won't ever make the bench for us, even without Shola Amoebi, Remy or De Jong. :lol

Ashley pls.

Meier

given Yayas history, how long is left on his contract and how much would he cost?

He is signed through 2017 (got a new deal last summer). Hard to guess what his fee would be since he's older, but he's just coming off the best season of his career by far. Probably would cost £40-50m I would think? He's kind of one of those guys where no amount is enough given his importance.

He is signed through 2017 (got a new deal last summer). Hard to guess what his fee would be since he's older, but he's just coming off the best season of his career by far. Probably would cost £40-50m I would think? He's kind of one of those guys where no amount is enough given his importance.

I dont see LFC paying that for someone of his age so the brothers wont be reunited, not unless Yaya goes and tries something

Meier

Newcastle's first signing incoming and it's a fucking 20 year old Spanish forward (Ayoze Perez) who probably won't ever make the bench for us, even without Shola Amoebi, Remy or De Jong. :lol

Ashley pls.

Isn't that like your first actual signing in 1.5 years or something? I swear Newcastle haven't actually spent any money since the January window with all the Frenchies.

Meier

Lol, Bungie you dick.

The good thing is that since so few Americans care about the sport, I won't have to hear a bunch of teasing over the whole birthday thing from people in real life.

Carbonox

Isn't that like your first actual signing in 1.5 years or something? I swear Newcastle haven't actually spent any money since the January window with all the Frenchies.

We signed a 16 year old last Summer for some coins so uh...yeah, actual signings for the first team? Not since that January. :lol

Read a David Winner thing earlier today about a chat he had with Rooney.

Said he was really impressed with Wayne's football brain. Wayne went so far as to compare himself to a pro snooker player, always thinking three or four passes ahead.

Does he bollocks. Running around like a kid at a theme park who needs the loo. Not Ronnie O fucking Sullivan.

Rooney said that himself? Hahahahaha

I don't understand him. Remember when he first started playing? How explosive he was? He's still got all those skills, but if anything he's too fucking stupid to take advantage of them, rather than being clever. Christ.

I'll give Rooney that. He's a terrific player.

His problem was never his football brain, but that he can't fucking take care of himself well, and always seems to taper off near the end of a season.

EDIT: Come to United Yaya. Just for the tears. You'd be stupidly expensive, but worth it for the fucking tears.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To stay on topic

I wasn't that happy about Conte 'staying' for one more year. Why? Because it wasn't even a contract extension, he's just staying till his current contract expires. It's not like we were gonna let him go anyway with a year left :/

he's definitely leaving next season. Along with Pogba and Vidal, because why the fuck would they stay without him?
Fuck she was in the O.C. too? That fucking show had a plethora of current hotties.

And she was on Gossip Girl. Man, she needs her cheeks back. GROW THEM BACK

Wilbur

Banned
To stay on topic

I wasn't that happy about Conte 'staying' for one more year. Why? Because it wasn't even a contract extension, he's just staying till his current contract expires. It's not like we were gonna let him go anyway with a year left :/

he's definitely leaving next season. Along with Pogba and Vidal, because why the fuck would they stay without him?

And she was on Gossip Girl. Man, she needs her cheeks back

He'll leave after the treble #believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom