• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Bungie you dick.

The good thing is that since so few Americans care about the sport, I won't have to hear a bunch of teasing over the whole birthday thing from people in real life.

"we congratulate you" is how I'm going to say happy birthday from now on

cards, texts, emails, the lot

Jarnet87

78642-its-britney-bitch-gif-Michael-2Iwl.gif

And I am back.

I missed Van Gaal appointed, Loliga gets trolled as Atletico win the title, and Arsene wins a trophy. At least I am back to see La Decima, and Leo Messi actually perform for his country. All things are possible in the Age of Moyesus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, at least you'll have £100m for Mazzarri or Ranieri to spend when Conte, Vidal and Pogba go.

You can get a lot of free transfers with that.

Serie A, Coppa Italia, Trofeo Tim, Trofeo Birra Moretti, Trofeo Berlusconi and Supercoppa Italiana.

SIX domestic titles.

:(((

I missed Van Gaal appointed, Loliga gets trolled as Atletico win the title, and Arsene wins a trophy. At least I am back to see La Decima, and Leo Messi actually perform for his country. All things are possible in the Age of Moyesus.

Worst. ManU-Bro. Ever.

iKBaAoI2domzp.gif

Baki

I'd rather have Yaya than Fabregas midfield three of Yaya, Ramsey and Schneiderlin against the big team would be immense.

Not going to happen. Lol getting Yaya is a pipe dream. Even if he wanted to come to us (biiig if), Wenger would never buy a 31 year old.

I thought you were trolling but no

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

aya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 16m
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 3m
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain
LOOOL what a troll

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its all smoke im sure but I do wonder who in the PL could afford him and if he would want to go there, his only destination would be Chelsea.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United could afford him too. Giggs and the old guard would love Yaya, the 4-4-2 still lives.

I dont think he would like our policy of giving players over 30 a year contract :3, though yes I would love him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United shouldnt go for Yaya

I mean think about it for a second

Their gameplan is all about crosses, and he's just gonna convert his crosses into goals accidentally again

Portuguese press are claiming that Jardim to Monaco is a done deal, they will pay 3M € for him. Question now is if the press conference will be about Jardim leaving or a possible announcement of Marco Silva as the new manager.

Wilbur

Banned
United shouldnt go for Yaya

I mean think about it for a second

Their gameplan is all about crosses, and he's just gonna convert his crosses into goals accidentally again

Not any more baby

The age of Gaal is here

I always loved tiki taka

Meier

Yaya will not be sold.

His agent threatened to have him buy out his contract last year. I guess worst case, if he tried to do that he'd owe us around £35m or so anyway... so there's that at least. Maybe that could buy us Pogba. :*(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Its all smoke im sure but I do wonder who in the PL could afford him and if he would want to go there, his only destination would be Chelsea.

Both Manchester United and Chelsea could afford him. When he leaves City it will be to a continental side though.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Fat Sam's contract has only been renewed by the West Ham board on the condition that he hires a new attacking coach to provide more entertaining football. :lol

Surprised Jardim is going there and not that cunt Mancini
Jardim's been having an interesting career. Promoted one portuguese club from the 3rd division up to the 2nd, took another club from the 2nd to the First division but left them near the end of the season while they were fighting for an European spot because he didn't agree with the board selling his best players.
In Greece he took Olympiakos to a 10 point lead but was fired for having an affair with the president's wife.
He did an amazing job at Sporting, turning a team that had just ended the club's worst ever season into a group that fought for the title until close to the end and achieved direct qualification for the Champions League with a much lower budget than previous seasons.
It will be interesting to see what he can do on a team like Monaco.

Meier

Ooh, City biting back a little in their media roundup article on the site:

Finally, Sam Adams in the Mirror suggests Yaya Toure is unhappy following a birthday snub by City - stay with us - as he writes: "The Ivory Coast midfielder, 31, is even believed to be prepared to take a pay cut to return to his former club Barcelona.

"The star, who is on £11m a year at City, has only just helped the club win the Premier League title, but is understood to be unhappy, and would even consider a move to another English team.

"The player's agent, Dimitry Seluk, told the paper that the club's attitude towards Toure was not up to scratch - a point he said was proved by them forgetting his 31st birthday last week."

Hmm... forgetting Yaya's birthday? There was a cake on the plane, the players sang happy birthday and more than 230,000 City fans wished him a happy birthday on our official Facebook page - the biggest response we've ever had. Hardly sounds like anyone forgot.

Yaya knows how much the City fans love him so we'll just put this down as an early silly season entry.

Slizz

I feel like I'd be content with a framed picture of I dunno me holding a cup or title and my whole club including front office people, etc. signed it.

Cake is perishable, memories aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom