• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

My prediction of Arsenal winning the league was right in December.

Who the fuck cares what the table looks like 3 weeks before the end of the season?

So struggling for 4th till the bitter end makes a prediction that they'd miss the top 4 baseless?

I'm just trying to say it's not like Arsenal are locked and loaded into top 4 every season and will never falter...

EDIT: Fuck top of the page with this shit.

wedward

I find it very hard to believe that you, Meus Renaissance, believe anything as easily as that.

Eh, it was also reported in the times when his transfer was first announced.

In all honestly thought I don't think we would go for him even if he was available. He isn't going to want to sit on the bench.

It's going to make it even sweeter when we win the league and RVP and Cesc are missing out on CL again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How do you guys not get this?

He doesn't want to live in fucking Manchester. Who the fuck would want to live in Manchester? The only place most players want to live is London and that is still a downgrade from the lifestyle in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan.

WHATS WRONG WITH TORINO

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cannot get hyped about Fabregas, it just seems too out there for me, but in a world where we got RvP and Mata from our rivals I dont know what to believe.

How do you guys not get this?

He doesn't want to live in fucking Manchester. Who the fuck would want to live in Manchester? The only place most players want to live is London and that is still a downgrade from the lifestyle in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan.
Don't most of the players live in the countryside? Like, Cheshire etc?

Tc91

Yaya should join Arsenal, they know how to celebrate birthdays.

BoGBA_RIEAAFRul.jpg

Meier

The Talksport interview just now
nt5j5sS.png
"One of the most bizarre interviews I've ever done"

Said closer to 50/50 to leave City than 100% staying. Also not about the cake, but about attention. Should've been given a cake (!) when scoring 20 goals and something about not getting attention (from the club?) when Suarez won the award.

When he got to 50 goals, the club did the thing on the site where they showed them all and released an infographic of it as well. They'll do the same when he gets to 100. This is what we've done for Aguero, Dzeko, etc. What a wackjob, this is all so weird.

The sad thing about this is the man is one of the best players in the world and may have been in contention for the Ballon d'Or with a good World Cup and a successful beginning of the season next year. However, he's gone and made himself look like a laughingstock to be quite honest.

This sort of thing will never, ever leave him. It's something that people will chant about and tease him over until long after his playing days are over.

Baki

Apparently we are in for Mandzukich?

I wonder if Mou would be willing to sell us Lukaku? He sold Mata to United.

When he got to 50 goals, the club did the thing on the site where they showed them all and released an infographic of it as well. They'll do the same when he gets to 100. This is what we've done for Aguero, Dzeko, etc. What a wackjob, this is all so weird.

The sad thing about this is the man is one of the best players in the world and may have been in contention for the Ballon d'Or with a good World Cup and a successful beginning of the season next year. However, he's gone and made himself look like a laughingstock to be quite honest.

This sort of thing will never, ever leave him. It's something that people will chant about and tease him over until long after his playing days are over.

Nah, it'll blow over unless he refuses to play or something

Needs the Iron Sheikh to kick his hotel door in and shout at him words to the effect of 'you'll honour your fucking contract you preening little tit, or I'll buy you and the air that you breathe. And if you think you're getting a payrise for scoring a bunch of penalties, you've got another thing coming. Now kiss my ring'

Done.

Toure's agent sounds completely bonkers. He was the one that leaked all this stuff in the first place, right? This was supposed to help his player? lol

I just hope Kolo gets nothing, not even a cupcake or a card from Liverpool and takes offense and leaves.

wedward

In other words just a typical day on GAF with shit thrown by the same users, usually saying the same thing over and over again. Just another football GAF day.

Oh boy...

Why don't we sell him then?

Jesus, you act like players don't improve. He looked pretty damn good on Saturday.

I find it incredible that people still act this way after what happened with Ramsey.

Suen

tumblr_lhcvi9uMFu1qa646f.gif

Fuck off susan and that korean anti-wenger

Cerci's romanista ways aren't stopping this train!!!!
Well allow me to quote the translation of Ventura's speech:

Not even the cruellest scriptwriter could’ve come up with this ending.

Fucking UEFA, what a load of shit everything is. If Torino gets the spot then I hope you don't even make it past the qualifiers. You probably won't after the bigger teams have taken your best players anyway.

Fuck you Timu.

#FuckTorino
#ForzaJuve
Stabia

Barzul

When Ramsey gets injured next season you won't be saying this...

Then Wilshere could slot in for him. I just don't want a scenario where Arteta gets crocked and we have to depend on Flamini as DM for the rest of the season. We need to prioritize. Cesc as much as I love him as a player is not a priority. I'd watch him move to United if it meant we got a really good DM and WC striker instead.

Scum

Either rotate Wilshere or sell him to Man Utd. He's literally Scholes in disguise. Tackles like him too. Then get a DM to sit next to Ramsey.

Either rotate Wilshere or sell him to Man Utd. He's literally Scholes in disguise. Tackles like him too. Then get a DM to sit next to Ramsey.

Yeah I'd take Wilshere tbh. I think he's reached the point in his career where he needs to get away from Arsenal's medical team and move to a big club like United, Chelsea or City where he can challenge for trophies consistently.

wedward

Think what you like m8.

Never stopped you before.

Damn. Sid Lowe confirmed it as well.

"Should Fábregas ever leave Barcelona Arsenal will have first refusal on their former captain."

Yeah I'd take Wilshere tbh. I think he's reached the point in his career where he needs to get away from Arsenal's medical team and move to a big club like United, Chelsea or City where he can challenge for trophies consistently.

You just can't help yourself can you?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hey guys, did my first day at the internship today. went swell

anything interesting been happening?

did you even post about our 102 points

did you even drink for that

did you even

DID YOU EVEN

glad you did swell baby girl <3

Status
Not open for further replies.