• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Rewatching X2 for that DOFP hype

Brian Cox is the man

And Cumming as the blue dude is top. The opening scene still fantastic after like 11 years. Blows anything bloomin Marvel studios has done.

Shame Singer is a such a sleezy prick.

I'll be working during E3.

Don't think you are going to miss a huge deal

Most of the stuff shown off won't be out till 2015 and beyond (imo) and will probs be only shown in vague cg or "we promise this is in engine" terms

They are.

A desperate MS is the best MS for us though

Slizz

I don't get immediate E3 threads needing to be made day of.

Don't all the threads move so fast that trying to have some sort of convo is rendered useless?

I'm almost positive it's easier to have a discussion the day after, why not just watch, absorb, form opinion, then post?

Only so many ways to say "crap" and "hnnnngh"

Carbonox

Rewatching X2 for that DOFP hype

Brian Cox is the man

And Cumming as the blue dude is top. The opening scene still fantastic after like 11 years. Blows anything bloomin Marvel studios has done.

Shame Singer is a such a sleezy prick.

The opening of X2 is one of the best film openings I've ever seen.

Marc

c87ZGSv.png

holy fuck, he's gone mad...

edit: looks like he deleted the tweet.

TmDUYTnOoiGqFxDvqIIShjwX.jpg20140520-2-1h5fcv2

The guy just won't stop.

Wilbur

Banned
Re: what's been discussed tonight.

Laboured's right. Barring Vidal and Gundogan, Fabregas is probably the next best thing (pls ignore the existence of Black Verratti). Someone with his skill set, alongside someone a little more inclined to defend (a Martinez, a Fernandinho) would be absolutely perfect.

Viva, on Koke; not sure if he's going to become the type of Xavi player really. Been playing wide all season, he reminds me of Fabregas more than anyone else from the Spain set up. Might be because of the team he's playing for, but he's a bit more dynamic going forward than the likes of Xavi and Iniesta. Thiago's probably the best bet.

Elchele

[IfMG]http://img.pandawhale.com/56527-I-drink-your-milkshake-gif-LCzF.gif[/IMG]

The Daily Telegraph has learnt that Uefa president Michel Platini and general secretary Gianni Infantino plan talks with the chairman of the European Club Association, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, to discuss precisely how to redistribute the fines levied from the FFP sanctions announced last week.

dat Rummenigge

Meier

This reminds me - I need to book time off work for E3. Why? cos i is 'ard innit.

srs I don't like taking time off work and so I always end up with more PTO than I need. :lol Might as well use it up for stuff like this.

I have 159 hours of vacation plus another 12 or so hours of comp time. I'll be at about 184 hours when my trip to New York rolls around when I'll use 56 or so. That means I'll still have over 3 weeks banked after the trip is over -- we get a little more than 2 weeks per year. I wish we got as much time off as Europeans. :crying:

Wilbur

Banned
I really like Kroos. Bayern fans been shitting on him all year but can you blame him for playing poorly when there's been a little boy inside him with tickets to Manchester airport

darknil

I..I'm your 6th post ever on this forum.

I'm honoured, sir.

Well, you properly deserved it.

Cuadrado is phenomenal.

Forget Sanchez, you guys should get the colombian.

As a colombian myself I hate that the spanish press is trying to sell Cuadrado as the replacement for Dani Alves, he only played as a right defender when he started his career in Colombia, he's now a right wing that can help with defense from time to time.

Mirror also saying we are after Konoaoaoplyanka, albeit probably just lifted the story bjalke posted earlier.

Just got to make sure we don't do a Spurs and get a shit player ahead of Liverpool. Go for it otherwise, let's expand into the Russian market.

I really like Kroos. Bayern fans been shitting on him all year but can you blame him for playing poorly when there's been a little boy inside him with tickets to Manchester airport

It's funny because Kroos has always been shit to me. He's a lazy, half-assed wannabe. Basically, a Podolskilized Özil.

Suen

Well, you properly deserved it.

As a colombian myself I hate that the spanish press is trying to sell Cuadrado as the replacement for Dani Alves, he only played as a right defender when he started his career in Colombia, he's now a right wing that can help with defense from time to time.
Andres pls. You don't need to start from the beginning.

What kind of headlines do you think we will get when Kroos joins?

Kroos Missile - when Kroos scores a screamer

Kroos Control - when we're 10 points ahead in April

Kroosin' - When Kroos is tapping Bayern up for gyal

Wilbur

Banned

Pls ignore the existence of White Jesus and Black Pogba

It's funny because Kroos has always been shit to me. He's a lazy, half-assed wannabe. Basically, a Podolskilized Özil.

I like him. Don't think he's exactly what we need - certainly would need another midfielder - , but he's intelligent, shoots from distance, creative and he'll probably play for LVG.

To be honest Milchy, anything's an improvement over our current midfielders :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Miles better than what we have in that position! And even i think he is overrated.

But you're gonna pay 30 or 40 million for him and he's barely worth 15. You can do so much better with that money.

Like Cesc, yes.

Asamoah is just an INCREDIBLE fucking CM, and we're WASTING him on the wing. I hope we sell him, for his own sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom