• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

rochegifkq9b.gif

Welcome back you silly old drama queen :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sure Marc! PM me whenever you want.

And Zabo, Hixx, Kassu, Mastadon and Hitcher(?) are all certified DS masters btw.

rochegifkq9b.gif

Welcome back you silly old drama queen :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I almost died when this happened. SO Roche
KuGsj.gif

Blablurn

Welcome back Yurt!

You can apparently teach me the ways of Dark Souls. :D

Could you do my avatar? No idea why but every time I upload it to neogaf with a transparent background it turns to white.

Tried hosting it as well and get the same problem, never seen anything like it. Its maddening!

Looks good below but uploads to gaf with white background still....

YEA0aXg.png

because its over the max size of 100 x 120

here is a fixed one

yea0axg8pxsc.png

Marc

Sure Marc! PM me whenever you want.

Thanks Yurt, Hitcher said he would give me a run down today to make sense of the whole death but not dead so now you must kill things to not be dead thing. If he is too heartbroken about Liverpool I will send over a PM. :)

because its over the max size of 100 x 120

here is a fixed one

yea0axg8pxsc.png

CHEST-BUMP-FAIL.gif

Of course! Blessed Bla, you have bought my love with avatars! Thank you

Zabojnik

Guys. Firefox 29. I want the stop/reload button back where it should be, on the left of the URL input field. What's the easiest way to go about it?

Are you talking about the free stuff or DLC? I have no idea about the latter.

But summoning bonus enemies does unbalance the game a bit, but it also makes it more fun. For me anyway.

You get the chance to train some characters you don't normally use and unlock further relationships. I frequently (ab)used it.

Cheers, meant the free stuff :)

Gonna stick with the stuff in the base game I think.

Fucking loving this atm, only playing on normal but dicing with death way too often. An enemy picked up a Killer Lance, but the enemy somehow got absorbed into another enemy and disappeared before I got to kill him :(

At a bit of an impasse, can't decide whether I should use as many units as possible and try to level them equally, or have 3 or 4 mains who are disproportionately levelled. I'm thinking Virion, Chrom, player, and Stahl. Maybe Sumia as well. Kinda want to keep Sully around just to see how the relationship between her and Virion develops when they're put together. I'm guessing Donny unlocks some boss skill, or levels up really quickly from his description, but I'll have to babysit him while his HP levels up, at the moment he's one bad move away from dying

Is a Reeker Box essentially the same as a Bonfire Ascetic in DS2, where it respawns the enemies in an area to let you fight them again?

Wish you could see your current weapon stats when you're in the Shop so you could easily tell which weapons would be an upgrade.

Blablurn

Thanks Yurt, Hitcher said he would give me a run down today to make sense of the whole death but not dead so now you must kill things to not be dead thing. If he is too heartbroken about Liverpool I will send over a PM. :)

CHEST-BUMP-FAIL.gif

Hail Bla!

CHEST-BUMP-FAIL.gif

What do you need to know?

I'm starting to get some perspective on our season, no doubt it'll kill me all over again tomorrow though. I'd rather wipe the Asylum Demon's arse than watch City's celebrations tomorrow.

Zabojnik

Yurtooo <3

I don't think you can.

A terrible UI decision, that. Lots of people complaining, so they'll probably fix it in v30. One solution is to install a add-on like the Classic Theme Restorer, but it adds lots of useless stuff and clashes with the rest of the Australis UI.

Sort it out, ffs.

When was it like that? Never been on the left for me.

It probably wasn't the default option, but you could set it that way before, move it out of the URL input bar and group it with the home/downloads/back/forward buttons. You can't now.

LegoArmo

A terrible UI decision, that. Lots of people complaining, so they'll probably fix it in v30. One solution is to install a add-on like the Classic Theme Restorer, but it adds lots of useless stuff and clashes with the rest of the Australis UI.

Sort it out, ffs.

I love the new UI, to be honest.

rvy

Banned

Sort it out, ffs.

It probably wasn't the default option, but you could set it that way before, move it out of the URL input bar and group it with the home/downloads/back/forward buttons. You can't now.

I love the new UI, to be honest.

It's alright, nothing mind blowing. I'm just glad they parched the black tab text and swapped for white text. Couldn't read crap before.

Baki

The Telegraph is reporting that we will have a victory parade if we win the FA Cup. They even have the date and time. I'd fully support that given the circumstances. It'll be a celebration of Arsenal being back.

Arsenals own version of the LA DECIMA. Haha

arkon

I was gonna ask earlier, how will you line up when you get Rakitic?

-----------Illaramendi-----------------------
--------------------------Modric--------------

----------------Rakitic-----------------------

---Bale---------------------------------------
------------------------------Ronaldo-------

----------------Benz-------------------------

Is that about right? I've only seen him play 4 or so times, but he seems too attack-minded to play alongside Modric in a midfield 2, and Modric is far too good to be replaced by him. Also, that relies on Illaramendi improving massively, or Khedira coming back from his injury better than he was before he got it imo. Alonso seems to be a bit reckless these days in that role, think he, Modric and Rakitic would need a more defensively sound player alongside them if they were to play in that 2 in front of the defense

Though it worked brilliantly against Munich, so I'm probably underrating Modric and Alonso's defensive capabilitites :p

Don't they play together in the Croatian national team's midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom