• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

What the fucking fuck...

Atletico Madrid are making a desperate bid to have Diego Costa available for Saturday's Champions League final by sending him for treatment using horse placenta.
The Atletico striker is doubtful for Saturday's match against Real Madrid in Lisbon due to a nagging right thigh injury. The club sent the Brazil-born Spain striker to Belgrade to seek treatment from Marijana Kovacevic, who uses fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells.
"It all depends on the horse treatment used, but I have no idea about it as I'm not a doctor,'' Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said. "If it doesn't help him, then it's best he doesn't play."

World Cup Getting Close!

Still looking for a good place to get my Belgium away kit, possibly the GK kit. Anyone else get a Belgium kit from somewhere that does official printing?

Korez

Chelsea away kit 2014/15

chelsea-away-14-15.jpg

panta-calze-chelsea-away-14-15.jpg

Is that placenta treatment legit? You only hear of the successful stories.

Riera did it once and ended up being ruled out for like twice as long as the original diagnosis

Looks like the next gen of England players are already ruined.

I'm sure Rodgers has already told Raheezus to forget everything Hodgson tells him the second he leaves his company

In terms of competition, F1 seems even worse now than it was last year.

Rikkun

Could be only the second coach to win 3 CLs. Based Carlo.

Saw him post in that e3 thread earlier

Maybe he hates us

He also changed his name to avoid us

Lambda pls it's not our fault

Come back baby we miss you at night

You can keep Ben, I'll take Fica.

Meier

Yeah not into the home kit. Kitbag was my goto as well.
Seems like Burrda isn't really getting their kit out there.

I really want to find a good place for the GK kit.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/65545.html -- there is the away outfielder shirt from WSS. It looks like you can customize as well if you'd like (just not pre-done for some players like the home). Did you want an away version of the GK kit then?

I kinda like the Chelsea kit personally.

Wilbur

Banned
If Lambda reined in his trolling a bit so it had maximum impact instead of 99 percent of his posts being so, he'd go back to goat poster status.

His introduction here was astonishing. His poems, beautiful.

We should treat him like a solar eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom