• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ive been watching United since 88, there is no keeper above Schmeichel for me, he won us so many games with terrific saves, DDG reminds me of him in his earlier days but the presence Schmeichel had was rediculous. Best keeper ive ever seen.

Saw Godzilla last night, about half an hour too long than it needed to be but I really enjoyed it.

Lightyears ahead of that Pacific Rim shite.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

He looks like the lovechild of Cleverly and Buttner

Jordy-Clasie.jpg

Meier

Ed Sheeran's a fucking mongrel, y u listen to him.

I listened to his first album years ago. It was fine -- not particularly engaging but not awful by any means. Just kind of there for the most part but I did like The A Team (it ended up becoming a hit on pop radio in the US.. dumb Americans had no clue what the song was about though clearly). But this.. well, if you hear it, you'll know what I'm talking about (as Lego did).

It's apparently called Sing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scHS8YaYoRA

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
#Soulbros, I must admit PvP is pretty fun, but only when I'm killing invaders. I made a second character instead of doing NG+ and when I got up to the Gargoyle fight I got invaded non-stop, but this time I fucking destroyed all the bellbro dickholes. Only one guy killed me and that's because he got one of those laggy backstabs where you can't see them moving and all of the sudden you're dead. I won two 2v1s, one guy invaded me, ran around trying to make me aggro the black dwarf fuckers, then waited for another invader before he fought me. He finally came downstairs to fight when it was 2v1 and I crushed his cunty little face in with wide swings while I was aiming for the other person :lol 3 R2s with my Magic Mace +5 and they were both dead.

Fucking bellbros.
PVP is the best thing about DS2 so far.

Try to get this ring (it's in NG+, unfortunately) it absorbs all damage taken from behind ;) and it looks (yes, looks!) fucking cool!

Yes City-GAF, that's David Platt. ;)

Mr Cola

Interesting Hoddle saying Levy offered him the Spurs role over Sherwood for the latter end of the season, id like to see him back in management, best sky pundit by far.

Mr Cola

Young United fans wont remember how awesome Lee Sharpe was, my favourite United player of all time, the player i modelled myself on as a youngster (Including the celebrations :|). Such a shame he is a thick shit and got himself thrown out, almost got Giggs thrown out too for their partying lifestyle. If he had got his head together he would be a United legend, I am sure of it.

Derp1na

Banned
Interesting Hoddle saying Levy offered him the Spurs role over Sherwood for the latter end of the season, id like to see him back in management, best sky pundit by far.

Hoddle is probably my favourite player that I've never actually watched live, but he's completely nuts and would probably replace the medical staff with faith healers.

Meier

Wait. Rachel Bilson has been dating Hayden Christensen since 2007? And will now be his baby mama? Someone check on Slizz and make sure he's going to be okay.

chosen-one.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Hoddle is a complete mentalist. I'd have Sherwood over very few managers but he's one of them.

His proposed Spurs formation was a 352 with Defoe and Soldado up front and Townsend in the hole. Completely batshit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait. Rachel Bilson has been dating Hayden Christensen since 2007? And will now be his baby mama? Someone check on Slizz and make sure he's going to be okay.]

Mila Kunis (and Scarlett) is pregnant and marrying that doofus and Willa is dating a hobo

OH I'M SURE HE WILL LIVE

Slizz

Mila Kunis (and Scarlett) is pregnant and marrying that doofus and Willa is dating a hobo

OH I'M SURE HE WILL LIVE

There is something whimsical about Jackie and Kelso getting together.

Willa lives in LA, every chick there dates hobos

dc89

@mattslaterbbc

"lawyer challenging UEFA FFP rules says it doesn't matter that EC won't intervene, a Belgian ruling is enough. Expected Spring 2015"

Ruh-roh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom